Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 71. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
That is much better now.

You could save even more space by removing the whole hashrate bar :
https://i.imgur.com/Ge4MctD.png

And put it at the right of the buttons :
https://i.imgur.com/DH4RMJu.png
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update
- ability to turn off chart
- chart drawing now does not block window scroll
- last used graph date range is now saved in a browser cookie
- when samples are unavailable due to rig being offline, you will see red area in the graph
- some adjustments in watts and hashrate averaging when samples are missing
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
SimpleMiningImager update:
- SimpleMiningImager-v2.1 (fixed bug with boot fail in version 2.0)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- miniz-v1.5r (Major performance improvement for 210,9, for all GPUs up to 7%, depending on GPU. Improved stability - mostly Beam. Updates the hashrate when not mining - drops to zero when mining stops. Better handling of worker not autorized error. Minor bug fixes)
- nanominer-v1.6.1 (Ethash memory optimizations for Nvidia. SSL for Nanopool ETH, ETC pools by default if no pools provided. Use Ubiqpool.io pools by default if no UBQ pools provided)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Much appreciated! Thanks a lot!!!
OK try this one freshly made.
https://download.simplemining.net/images/SM-4.19.72-1e-a19.30-n430.50-v1254.img.xz
If this OS will not find your gpu please let us know on [email protected] and please leave your rig running.
Also please note that claymore and many miners does not support 5700 cards. Phoenixminer supports this card as far as i remember.
Activity: 11
AMD RX 5700 / XT support:
- New SimpleMiningOS image released for AMD RX 5700 / XT (codenamed Navi). This is a very experimental version and does not have full functionality, and it was released only for testing purposes. Work is still underway to launch the full functionality, stability and speed of the mining process)
- This image is also the first one in SImpleMining that are dual BIOS/UEFI (MBR/EFI) boot mode compatible.

Yesterday I gave it a try for 3 hours and It was not successful. I followed the instructions for flashing the image, setting up the BIOS etc, yet every time after boot rig was hanging for 5 min and then was showing error message and exiting kernel boot. I tried with same rig with the image for  AMD RX 370/380/390/470/480/570/580 and it was booting normally. Surely it didn't find my RX5700XT but the OS was running.
We found bug in image that supports 5700 gpus. That bug can cause that rig will not boot at all.
We will release today fixed image, please try it when we will release it again.
Sorry for that.

Much appreciated! Thanks a lot!!!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
- New SimpleMiningOS image released for AMD RX 5700 / XT (codenamed Navi). This is a very experimental version and does not have full functionality, and it was released only for testing purposes. Work is still underway to launch the full functionality, stability and speed of the mining process)
- This image is also the first one in SImpleMining that are dual BIOS/UEFI (MBR/EFI) boot mode compatible.

Yesterday I gave it a try for 3 hours and It was not successful. I followed the instructions for flashing the image, setting up the BIOS etc, yet every time after boot rig was hanging for 5 min and then was showing error message and exiting kernel boot. I tried with same rig with the image for  AMD RX 370/380/390/470/480/570/580 and it was booting normally. Surely it didn't find my RX5700XT but the OS was running.
We found bug in image that supports 5700 gpus. That bug can cause that rig will not boot at all.
We will release today fixed image, please try it when we will release it again.
Sorry for that.
Activity: 11

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.70 (fixed bug in BFC stratum leading to "low difficulty" shares after changing target)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.69 (added BFC algorithm for Nvdia and AMD)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
SimpleMiningImager update:
- SimpleMiningImager-v2.0 (Supports BIOS/UEFI (MBR/EFI) boot compatible mode in case of only old BIOS (MBR) method). Supports new pending SimpleImageOS images that will be also BIOS/UEFI compatible in near future)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
- graph period can be now changed from button near other rig actions
- fixed reboot/reload indicators on graph charts
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I need close button for historical graph in Rig detail . Or put it bottom console please  Smiley
Because I have to scroll mouse wheel each time for see console. And page does not respond quickly.

I made vote poll for that problem and most people want it as it is now.
We can think about something else  like remembering if chart view is on/off and also remember what period was selected.

Can you record move how slow it is for you ?
It should be working fast for good connection. The only thing is that chart has delay 0.3 second until it starts drawing and this can cause some lag in scrolling.
Can you demonstrate this on video and upload it to youtube so i can understand what is wrong exactly ?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Advanced Cmd update:
- support for new pending UEFI compatible images
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.19.3 (fixed x16rv2)
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics

I need close button for historical graph in Rig detail . Or put it bottom console please  Smiley

Because I have to scroll mouse wheel each time for see console. And page does not respond quickly.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.68 (Removed eaglesong (CKB significantly changed algorithm, these changes dropped our previous effort). Improved Cuckaroo29, Cuckaroo29s and Aeternity)
- nbminer-nebutech-v26.0 (Add support for BFC mininig on Nvidia. Fix CKB compatibility on AMD. Fix cuckcoocycle on nicehash)
- phoenixminer-v4.7c (Official release. Since beta another small change in Navi kernels and other small improvements)
- t-rex-v0.14.6 ("T-Rex instance wasn't validated" error despite firewall allowing all connections. CUDA 9.1/9.2 versions of the miner will no longer work with RTX (Compute Capability 7.5+) cardsThis is done because RTX cards either hash slower or don't work correctly (depending on the algo) on these versions, producing result for ... does not validate on CPU errors. Use the version built with CUDA 10.0 instead)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Yes, it is the only solution that you will have to reflash the USB stick if it still doesn't update itself.
But if there is more than one secondary storage device in your system. You can use the current version of smos to download the latest iso and flash it in the other drive using ssh.
Check the second and third methods in the installation section. https://simplemining.net/page/get-it
Thx that is correct Smiley
If you can ssh to this rig then you can reflash it with command Tongue
Thanks MATHReX for pointing that out.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
just a simple question but one of the old rigs I have which I had not used in about a year is now giving old image error "your smos version is too old and can't upgrade itself"

is the only solution in this case to reflash the USB stick? I haven't driven to that location and was thinking just switching it on to see if it updates by itself, but I"m getting this old version error offline at the moment...

Yes, it is the only solution that you will have to reflash the USB stick if it still doesn't update itself.
But if there is more than one secondary storage device in your system. You can use the current version of smos to download the latest iso and flash it in the other drive using ssh.
Check the second and third methods in the installation section. https://simplemining.net/page/get-it
Pages:
Jump to: