Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 70. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
AMD RX 5700/XT support:
- Updated SimpleMiningOS image with much better support AMD RX 5700 / XT (Navi). Still beta release, but for now it has mining speed about 50 MH/s with ETH). New image available in download section.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.71 (added Ethash for Nvidia with DevFee 0.65%, currently support only ETH and ETC coins, more coins will be added later. Now you can pass host with port to --server argument (--server [host]:[port]))
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.3.1 (corrects a memory leak which may cause ccminer after a long while if the ressources (ram/virtual memory) are limited)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.20.0.3 (Unlocked 1% dev-fee for mtp-tcr. Increased a bit hashrate for mtp and mtp-tcr on RX cards. Added parameter --split-job - should be useful for mtp-tcr)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update
- added number and percentage of accepted and stale shares when you hover mouse on hashrate in RigList
- added alert in RigList when the rig has more than 5% of invalid shares (if miner program supports this data), alert will appear as letter S in Status column
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- wildrig-multi-v0.20.0.2 (added mtp and mtp-tcr algorithms - also on Radeon 5700/5700XT Navi. New parameter --opencl-less-cpu-load)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@bokel1
How did you measure the card alone at the wall?
Anyway, do a 6 card rig Rx 580 vs 6 card rig Navi and see where you are. And again, you have to consider also 2 x Rx 580 = 1 Navi regarding price.

Idling the rig is using 50-60W. Actually, idling RX 5700 is using less than 10W while rx580 is using 20-30W. As for the card purchase price, you are right. But I am rather concerned for the running cost...
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I switched off a few Rigs for a while. Is it correct that i have to pay even for offline rigs?

Yes but only for 1 day. If yor rig is turned off 24+ hours then billing for that rig stops.

Current price for using simplemining.net ?
The current price for using our service is (0.0027$ per hour per each rig) - that is 2$ per month per every rig that is online.
You can deposit any amount you want, but be sure that your balance will be always positive.

Here is how exactly works our service fee formula:
One month has 720 hours. Every hour we are taking small part that is 2$*1/720 = 0.0027$ from your balance.
We are charging only for rigs that were online for last day.
So if you will plug new motherboard and then sell it, you will not be charged upfront for whole month but only for 1 day.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
@bokel1
How did you measure the card alone at the wall?
Anyway, do a 6 card rig Rx 580 vs 6 card rig Navi and see where you are. And again, you have to consider also 2 x Rx 580 = 1 Navi regarding price.
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
I switched off a few Rigs for a while. Is it correct that i have to pay even for offline rigs?
Much appreciated! Thanks a lot!!!
OK try this one freshly made.
https://download.simplemining.net/images/SM-4.19.72-1e-a19.30-n430.50-v1254.img.xz
If this OS will not find your gpu please let us know on [email protected] and please leave your rig running.
Also please note that claymore and many miners does not support 5700 cards. Phoenixminer supports this card as far as i remember.

Just to let u know, OS boots normally and finds GPU as RX5700 XT, I used phoenixminer and it started to mine but with 0MH/s. tried to OC/UV but OS freezes right away.

Yeah, i also tested it and i checked what is wrong.
Phoenix does not support RX5700XT gpu on linux. It only supports it on windows Smiley
I found miner that support this gpu and it is wildrig, als xmrig or stack should support this gpu.
Anyway under linux there is still not so much support, probably due to very low profitability Sad

Well, Phoenixminer do support it under Linux, it is rather a driver issue with NAVI support. As for the profitability these cards are almost 100% better than RX580 doing 52MH/s at 92W. Unfortunately that will not last as ETH2.0 is coming next year...

92W at the wall? I think it's more like 120W. Rx580 uses the same doing 32 Mh/s, so if you take into consideration you can buy 2 x Rx580 for one Navi then it's not quite 100% better. I would say less close to 25% better Wink Only if you pay quite a lot for power then I agree with you.

92W at the wall, YES (for the card alone) I have one rig with 3xRX580 running 94MH/s at 430W at the wall and another with 2xRX5700XT running 104MH/s at 260W at the wall. It may be less than 100% better, but still it is almost there. RX580 is doing 0.204MH/z per 1W and RX5700 XT is doing 0.4MH/s per 1W or 1MH/s for 4.89W against 1MH/s for 2.5W if you want. My electricity cost is 11c per kWh. You do the math...
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
92W at the wall? I think it's more like 120W. Rx580 uses the same doing 32 Mh/s, so if you take into consideration you can buy 2 x Rx580 for one Navi then it's not quite 100% better. I would say less close to 25% better Wink Only if you pay quite a lot for power then I agree with you.
Not everyone lives in Russia or other country where 1kWh costs like 3-4 cents Cheesy

Anyway Navi can take like from 100 to 200 watts Smiley
In linux it is not profitable to use it as undervolting and Oc does not work Sad
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
https://download.simplemining.net/images/SM-4.19.72-1e-a19.30-n430.50-v1254.img.xz
If this OS will not find your gpu please let us know on [email protected] and please leave your rig running.
Also please note that claymore and many miners does not support 5700 cards. Phoenixminer supports this card as far as i remember.

Just to let u know, OS boots normally and finds GPU as RX5700 XT, I used phoenixminer and it started to mine but with 0MH/s. tried to OC/UV but OS freezes right away.

Phoenix does not support RX5700XT gpu on linux. It only supports it on windows Smiley
I found miner that support this gpu and it is wildrig, als xmrig or stack should support this gpu.
Anyway under linux there is still not so much support, probably due to very low profitability Sad

Well, Phoenixminer do support it under Linux, it is rather a driver issue with NAVI support. As for the profitability these cards are almost 100% better than RX580 doing 52MH/s at 92W. Unfortunately that will not last as ETH2.0 is coming next year...

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.3.0 (Fixed bug in solo mining which was using the extranonce increment which is only for pool mining)

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
maebee........ add $ kw/hr cost to estimate power consumption bill .... per day/week/month ?
I will add this to our low priority feature list for now.
People have different price periods so it needs to be more advanced Smiley

Dashboard Update:
- adjusted statistical graphs with bigger sample resolution (24H and 7D period has now 10min samples instead of 1hour) and 1M period has now 1 hour samples
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Dashboard Update
- ability to turn off chart
- chart drawing now does not block window scroll
- last used graph date range is now saved in a browser cookie
- when samples are unavailable due to rig being offline, you will see red area in the graph
- some adjustments in watts and hashrate averaging when samples are missing

maebee........ add $ kw/hr cost to estimate power consumption bill .... per day/week/month ?
Pages:
Jump to: