Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 75. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- bminer-v15.8.5 (Add an API internal option to stop the miner)
- xmrig-amd-v2.14.6 (Fixed multiple network bugs)
- xmrig-nvidia-v2.14.5 (Fixed multiple network bugs. Now released miner with CUDA 9.1 and 10.0 support instead of previous versions with only CUDA 9.1 support)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.61 (Improved compatibility with large rigs  13+ GPUs. Improved launch time of miner)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.60 (support AMD for ZelCash. Improved Equihash 144.5/192.7 on RTX SUPER. Added OC1 kernel for BeamHashII for GTX 1070)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
- fixed filter "with alerts" in RigList

Hey just got SMOS running but running in a small problem on my main rig.
I got 10 rx 580s and the command lin is going very slow sometmes stays stuck on "Restoring pp_tables to default"
or goes through the overclocks very slow and gives only 4mh on some cards. Everything was running smooth on windows 10 so not sure what is going on, any clues?
If you will still have problems, please write to us at [email protected]
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
I got 10 rx 580s and the command lin is going very slow sometmes stays stuck on "Restoring pp_tables to default"
or goes through the overclocks very slow and gives only 4mh on some cards. Everything was running smooth on windows 10 so not sure what is going on, any clues?

There is a screen on:
15630.miner (08/28/2019 04:23:50 AM) (Attached)
1 Socket in /var/run/screen/S-miner.
OC Advanced Tools...
Running rxboost -i 30
Overclocking...
Licensed to https://simplemining.net/
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU
  • !
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [1]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [2]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [3]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [4]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [5]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [6]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [7]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [8]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [9]!
Restoring pp_tables to default
Set PCIe to 2.0 in your motherboard bios settings.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

There is a screen on:
15630.miner (08/28/2019 04:23:50 AM) (Attached)
1 Socket in /var/run/screen/S-miner.
OC Advanced Tools...
Running rxboost -i 30
Overclocking...
Licensed to https://simplemining.net/
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU
  • !
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [1]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [2]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [3]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [4]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [5]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [6]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [7]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [8]!
New intensity of: [30] set to GPU [9]!
Restoring pp_tables to default
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.2.1 (CUDA 9.2 release package back to game)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- bminer-v15.8.4 (Improved performance BeamHashII on RTX)
- claymore-v15.0 (now supports up to #384 epoch (4GB DAG size). Added support Navi cards (ETH-only mode). Now sets environment variables automatically (required for 4GB AMD cards). Few minor bug fixes and improvements)

Dashboard upgrade
- improved loading time of RigList when user had big amount of rigs
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- miniz-v1.5q2 (Fixed slow start for some GPUs. Fixed failover pools. Fixed --pers=auto for 150,5,3. Improved performance for 192,7 on GTX 1660 GPUs)
- ccminer-zcoinofficial-djm34-v1.2.1 (Solo mode now use same initialization and parameter as the pool mode. Released only with CUDA 10.0 support due to compile problems with CUDA 9.2)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- miniz-v1.5q (Adjusted oc modes for ZelHash. Major improvements for 1080Ti. Adjusted oc modes for BeamHashII. Improvements for ZHash for RTX cards. Fixed slow start for some GPUs/rigs. Added --csv option for log stats in csv format. Added busID to -ci output. Fixed issue connection to sparkpool. Fixed invalid shares on flypool. Other minor bug fixes)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Miners update:
- lolminer-v0.8.8 (Removed BEAM-I. Improved driver detection mechanisms and kernel selection. Beta: Equihash 96/5 (--coin MNX) should now allow to change the personalization string --overwritepersonal=newPers)

Dashboard Update
hovering the mouse in RigList on OC config will show you currently used options
hovering the mouse in RigList on Group config will show you miner name that is currently used

The tool tip showing the miner app name and version is simply great - very useful. Thanks Tytanick.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- lolminer-v0.8.8 (Removed BEAM-I. Improved driver detection mechanisms and kernel selection. Beta: Equihash 96/5 (--coin MNX) should now allow to change the personalization string --overwritepersonal=newPers)

Dashboard Update
hovering the mouse in RigList on OC config will show you currently used options
hovering the mouse in RigList on Group config will show you miner name that is currently used
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- tt-miner-v3.0.5 (Bug fixes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- added API support for TT-Miner
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Rig update v1250
- updated rxboost tool (added support for hawaii and tahiti GPUs)
- added nvflash for advanced users (it is located in /root/utils/nvflash )

This feature is useful in a multirig farm where you can now identify rigs that use different versions of the same mining app.
I need to think how to do that as some miners have three subversions (like cuda 9 and cuda 10) and we do not want to alert if you are using not the latest added one in that case Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.59 (Improved performance on RTX2070 SUPER & RTX2080 SUPER for BeamHashII and ZelCash. Added option to select OC kernels for each device. Added option to enable OC1 kernels for all devices - if available, currently supported only GTX1080 TI on BeamHashII algo. Minor performance improvements on some GTX cards for BeamHashII)
- tt-miner-v3.0.3 (Fixed possible crash under certain conditions. Fixed no notification about DevFee mining. Reduced CPU usage for MTP/ProgPoW/ETHASH. Reduced system-memory requirements for MTP/ProgPoW/ETHASH. Reduced requirements may result in better performance on your system. Also added binary with CUDA 10.1 compatible. API support will be soon)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- bminer-v15.8.3 (Improved performance of BeamHashII)
- gminer-v1.57 (improved performance of BeamHashII on RTX cards)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.56 (improved BeamHashII on Nvidia)
- tt-miner-v3.0.2 (Fix crash if password-field too long. Improved most of algos. Added temperature control)
- API support and fix with ProgPoW mining (with TT-Miner) still in progress.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
That is a good idea - so that dashboard is kept neat and tidy. Thanks
One mote thing, what do you need this for exactly ?
To see if there is newer version of miner that you currently using of for something else ?
Can you tell me exactly - i like to know purpuse to solve problem better Smiley

This feature is useful in a multirig farm where you can now identify rigs that use different versions of the same mining app.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.55 (improved beamhashII auto-switch for pools that doesn't send "forkheight" on login)

For some reason on both of my 13 gpu rigs Gminer v1.55 is only hashing on 12, on startup it shows 13, but in the scrolling text showing the hash on each gpu only 12 show up. For example    it jumps from gpu 10 then the next one is 12. Trying to figure out what the problem might be. I am mining Beam on Leafpool. BTW...Thanks for a great OS I will never do Windows.
Pages:
Jump to: