Pages:
Author

Topic: mkxminer: Fast Lyra2Z/Lyra2rev2 miner for AMD GPU (ZCoin, GINcoin, VERT, MONA... - page 8. (Read 52724 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 5
Could the main developer post working links? The 2 windows link in the original post no longer work.
I'm not too keen to download random links.
thanks
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Could someone tell me if it make any difference "-I: value higher than 23 for Vega FE with 16 GB or not?
Activity: 1
Same here. Authorization error or hangs. I've managed to make it work using proxy.
Activity: 17
Can anyone confirm whether mkxminer 3.0.1 is working against a p2pool node or not?

I'm running a private p2pool node that I'm able to connect to and mine against with another PC (nvidia - ccminer) on my local network, however the amd (mkxminer) rig on the network shows it successfully connects to the node, yet does not receive a difficulty setting nor does it submit any shares. Testing it against public p2pool nodes also either fail to connect or it will print a Pool Stratum Auth error ...Service not found, Code: 32601, data: null.

The miner does slowly spin up, but I'm quite sure it's mining to the dev pool and I'm not running a charity.

It does the same for my local node. I contacted the author (Winmx) of the program but he doesn't reply. There are serious bugs in the program but for whatever reason he doesn't seem to be doing anything about them. Someone needs to hack his program and disable his dev fee, maybe that will wake him up.

I'm also waiting for Nextminer but it seems to be taking a long time. - https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/7kih13/nextminer_open_source_miner_daily_updates/
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Can anyone confirm whether mkxminer 3.0.1 is working against a p2pool node or not?

I'm running a private p2pool node that I'm able to connect to and mine against with another PC (nvidia - ccminer) on my local network, however the amd (mkxminer) rig on the network shows it successfully connects to the node, yet does not receive a difficulty setting nor does it submit any shares. Testing it against public p2pool nodes also either fail to connect or it will print a Pool Stratum Auth error ...Service not found, Code: 32601, data: null.

The miner does slowly spin up, but I'm quite sure it's mining to the dev pool and I'm not running a charity.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi,
I can't start my rig with 2 rx 470's and 1 r7 370, miner starts but driver suddenly crush. I have in miner 6 ocl files from amd last blockchain driver.
Don't work with --asm option, or without it. I have win 7 x64
What can be the problem?
Activity: 45
The hashrate is great on my 280x.

But my rig have other rx 550 cards mining ethereum, and even though I use --device 0 parameter (for that lone r9 280x) the ethereum miner slow down a lot once mkx miner is running. I found it ridiculous that mkx still monitor fan speed and temp on my 550 cards and caused them to slow down in Claymore Miner. Any good solution or fix to this?
Activity: 126
Merit: 51
working with my old R7 260x and blockchain driver, got 10 MH/s  Grin
Code:
mkxminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20593 -u user -p x -I 20 --asm
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Hi,
any chance to have working links for windows version ? ( not coming from a newbie account )

Many thanks

see eddos link a few posts before. It works with both windows and linux with a few tweaks under linux readme file.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Hi,
any chance to have working links for windows version ? ( not coming from a newbie account )

Many thanks
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Yes update win links plz.

This thing crashes on RX580 rig, when i try to add --platform it does not recognize the syntax

any use example for someone hitting verge on RX570\580 with blockchain drivers plz?

thxx

Make sure your mining pool can handle tls. if not you need to change the the parameter from tls to tcp in the batch file. This worked for me on suprnova. you don't need the platform if you syntax is correct.
Activity: 3
I have the original unmodded/untouched zip for windows. mkxminer301.zip

It will be here for 30 days - https://ufile.io/494r3

thx @Eddo25!!! Smiley
Activity: 43
Could you add WeyCoin to the list of mineable coins?
Activity: 17
I have the original unmodded/untouched zip for windows. mkxminer301.zip

It will be here for 30 days - https://ufile.io/494r3
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
Yes update win links plz.

This thing crashes on RX580 rig, when i try to add --platform it does not recognize the syntax

any use example for someone hitting verge on RX570\580 with blockchain drivers plz?

thxx
Activity: 3
or anyone pls send me the zip Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 51
please reupload the file for windows
Activity: 121
What driver version are people using with this miner and the AMD R9 Fury series of GPUs? Does it require an older driver, or is the current AMD driver a good choice?

fiji use amd Blockchain Driver  Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
updated download links? The link is expired.
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: