Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 39. (Read 14030 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 728
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/680221-bellator-286-bobby-the-humble-warrior-seronio-iii-vs-miguel-peimbert

Both guys are pretty much green.  Seems like a volatile match that an underdog can win.  And would you really be willing to lay the chalk with the favorite here?  Seems like an easy underdog pick to me.  What do you think?
This is interesting, I mean both of the fighters haven't shown if each of them are very experienced on MMA, so there's a chance Peimbert might pull a big upset against Seronio. Unlike the other card where the favorite have a good record whether he never lose and already fought many fights, while the underdog have loss to many matches.

I just hope the bout are not cancelled since there's a chance if Seronio will miss the weight, he was at bantamweight, not featherweight.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
It is funny that Miguel Peimbert is higher in rating than Bobby Seronio III, even though they both have almost identical record (if we take number of fights), specially when Pembert is taller and a heavier. Bookies probable took into consideration, that Seronio had more fights (that are off the record) or because his tapology profile is filled more Cheesy, but his opponents were same newbies as he is Cheesy This is probably the fight when you obligatorily bet little on underdog, and even if you win, you wont be that much disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Wups.  Sorry bro...  =[

Anyway, speaking of huge underdogs winning from our convo in the UFC thread, what do you think of the huge underdog in this match up?

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/680221-bellator-286-bobby-the-humble-warrior-seronio-iii-vs-miguel-peimbert

Both guys are pretty much green.  Seems like a volatile match that an underdog can win.  And would you really be willing to lay the chalk with the favorite here?  Seems like an easy underdog pick to me.  What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Betway have ONE FC events. I am not sure that it supports crypto, but if KYC is not a problem, then you can use get Binance or Crypto.com card and use it to make bets and instant exchanges. Betway supports PayPal, and we have some guys here on the forum that offer PayPal to crypto exchanges. Among platforms that have ONE events, Betway seems to be one of the best. At least they are not shady gray half legal platform.
I am not able to access Betway website from my location and I won't go with kyc verification just because of ONE FC events.
This was never priority for me so I never asked any gambling website to add One fc events.

FJ used to have ONE, together with KSW, Cage Warriors, LFA and Oktagon.  I'm not sure why they took it down.  Prolly not much traffic going into those markets.  :/
I have zero respect for fj, I don't trust them, and I won't use them anymore after they locked my account and forced me to pass kyc verification for $200.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Well I would like a Bellator event so here is a Bellator event

Bellator 286: Pitbull vs. Borics

Saturday 10.01.2022

MAIN CARD

Patricio Pitbull VS Ádám Borics
AJ McKee Jr. VS Spike Carlyle
Aaron Pico VS Jeremy Kennedy
Juan Archuleta VS Enrique Barzola

PRELIMINARY CARD

Islam Mamedov VS Nick Browne
Max Rohskopf VS Mike Hamel
Richard Palencia VS Cee Jay Hamilton
Khadzhimurat Bestaev VS Khalid Murtazaliev
Keoni Diggs VS Ricardo Seixas
Jay Jay Wilson VS Vladimir Tokov
Lance Gibson Jr. VS Dominic Clark
Sumiko Inaba VS Nadine Mandiau
Bobby Seronio III VS Miguel Peimbert
Weber Almeida VS Ryan Lilley

CANCELLED BOUTS

Chris Avila VS Lance Gibson Jr. - Avila Withdrew

And Look at Sumiko Inaba what rare beauty, an a fighting Kitten, that will need supports,
legendary
^  I think I have a verified account with them and forgot which email I used.  Lol.  I would suggest you guys use Neteller or Skrill for deposits and withdrawals from gambling sites.  Most of them accept Neteller and you can convert your BTC, USDT, BNB, etc to Neteller USD without really any hassle.

And there's a ONE FC event tomorrow.  It would've been nice if Stake or some other book has a betting market for it.
I know my favorite sports betting website Sportsbet usually don't have any ONE FC events, but I can't find this events on Stake website also.
There was nice MMA betting markets on btc365 website, but they changed providers and removed everything that was good for betting Sad
One last option is to ask Betnomi if they could add ONE events in future.

FJ used to have ONE, together with KSW, Cage Warriors, LFA and Oktagon.  I'm not sure why they took it down.  Prolly not much traffic going into those markets.  :/
legendary
Betway have ONE FC events. I am not sure that it supports crypto, but if KYC is not a problem, then you can use get Binance or Crypto.com card and use it to make bets and instant exchanges. Betway supports PayPal, and we have some guys here on the forum that offer PayPal to crypto exchanges. Among platforms that have ONE events, Betway seems to be one of the best. At least they are not shady gray half legal platform.
legendary
And there's a ONE FC event tomorrow.  It would've been nice if Stake or some other book has a betting market for it.
I know my favorite sports betting website Sportsbet usually don't have any ONE FC events, but I can't find this events on Stake website also.
There was nice MMA betting markets on btc365 website, but they changed providers and removed everything that was good for betting Sad
One last option is to ask Betnomi if they could add ONE events in future.

legendary

All huge favorites...  But among those picks, and I'd assume you at least checked the stats or something, which fighter is the least likely to win?  So meaning, which fighters would you not include in a parlay?  That could prolly make a good underdog pick.  Wink

Anyway, I think I heard the name Bo Nickal before.  Isn't he the same guy who already fought in the Contender Series?  I heard he's good and if it's him I wonder why he wasn't given a UFC contract.  

Nope! no underdogs for the Contender series, getting into underdogs without properly knowing the fighter has cost me and in the Contender Series likely I just check their stats, records, height, reach and watch 1 fight, at least, but I really don't know any of them, so I parley on all favorites, and likely it all goes smooth,

Because here are the results of my picks,

Bo Nickal VS Donovan Beard -  ROUND 1 SUBMISSION - WIN

Sam Patterson VS Vinicius Cenci ROUND 2 SUBMISSION - WIN

Freddy Linares VS Jack Jenkins ROUND 3 KO/TKO - WIN

Rafael Ramos Estevam VS João Elias ROUND 2 KO/TKO - WIN

Ashiek Ajim VS Mateus Mendonça ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

Congrats to all of them that got a UFC Contract,
legendary
Actually Delboni is the new challenger and DeCoursey is the old one Wink
Sorry but his is not true, when I said old I meant current old champion.
Jessica Delboni is current atomweight champion in Invicta from January 12 of this year so she can't be challenger in the same time.   Smiley
Jillian DeCoursey is the only challenger and I don't think she was ever Invicta champion.

Anyway, I think I heard the name Bo Nickal before.  Isn't he the same guy who already fought in the Contender Series?  I heard he's good and if it's him I wonder why he wasn't given a UFC contract.  
Contender Series is starting in few hours, and I also remember Dana White was impressed with Bo Nickal last time and he told him he will sign a contract if he wins one more fight.
He is just starting his MMA carrier but he is coming from American Top Team and he has good grappling background.
This could be good warm up event to watch, I see couple of fighters from Brazil with perfect MMA record.

Yeah I just checked Tapology.  Dana White prolly didn't want to rush him in his MMA career and had to make sure before he signs him in the UFC.  He has a knack for talent as he has been in the fight game for a looong time since taking over the UFC.

And there's a ONE FC event tomorrow.  It would've been nice if Stake or some other book has a betting market for it.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/92068-one-championship-161-bhullar-vs-malykhin

I guess this one won't be as good as the last couple of events we've just seen but it's better than nothing.  I've been liking ONE a lot more than Bellator lately.

Edit:  Ah...  There's another one a day after like last time.  Nice!

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/91423-one-on-prime-video-2
legendary
Bo Nickal did it again. Again it only took 1 minute to finish his opponent. Together with him, UFC also signed Sam Patterson, Jack Jenkins, Rafael Ramos Estevam, and Mateus Mendonça.

Lest get back to Bo Nickal - excellent wrestling and BJJ skills, trains in American Top Team. UFC Middle weight top10 fighters - look out for this guy, as he is going to submit you Grin This guy only needs a good striking coach and he would achieve big. P.S. This guy is from a completely sporty family. Boxers, basketball and football players. This guy knows what is discipline and working hard.
legendary
Sorry but his is not true, when I said old I meant current old champion.
Jessica Delboni is current atomweight champion in Invicta from January 12 of this year so she can't be challenger in the same time.   Smiley
Jillian DeCoursey is the only challenger and I don't think she was ever Invicta champion.

Contender Series is starting in few hours, and I also remember Dana White was impressed with Bo Nickal last time and he told him he will sign a contract if he wins one more fight.
He is just starting his MMA carrier but he is coming from American Top Team and he has good grappling background.
This could be good warm up event to watch, I see couple of fighters from Brazil with perfect MMA record.
legendary

These are my picks for the Contender Series 2022: Week 10 going with the favorites

Bo Nickal(1.05) VS Donovan Beard(8.00) -  Going with Nickal, but will not bet on this fight because of the odds,

Sam Patterson(1.43) VS Vinicius Cenci(2.65) - Going with Patterson,

Freddy Linares(2.80) VS Jack Jenkins(1.39) - Going with Jenkins

Rafael Ramos Estevam(1.44) VS João Elias(2.60) - Going with Estevam

Ashiek Ajim(3.05) VS Mateus Mendonça(1.33) - Going with Mendonca

All huge favorites...  But among those picks, and I'd assume you at least checked the stats or something, which fighter is the least likely to win?  So meaning, which fighters would you not include in a parlay?  That could prolly make a good underdog pick.  Wink

Activity: 924
Merit: 728
There is a lot of MMA action this week and one of them is all women Invicta FC 49 Delboni vs DeCoursey.
Main event will decide who is Atomweight Champion, old Delboni or new challenger Jillian DeCoursey.

It's just interesting DeCoursey is a champion while she only fought 8 times on her professional MMA career, while Delboni have fought 15 times or 2 times higher than DeCoursey. Delboni already have enough experience and she might beat DeCoursey, she need to be wary from DeCoursey punch since her punch is really powerful. If it goes distance and DeCoursey lose her stamina, Delboni will win via decision.
legendary
Yoel Romero is far from finishing his MMA carrier judging by his last brutal KO win against Melvin Manhoef, and he made it look so easy.
In few months he is going to have 46 years and he can maybe go for another try on light-heavyweight category title belt.
You can watch all prelim fights from Bellator 285 for free on their youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATRr-SEJvA

I also find it an easy win for Romero. Somehow I have expected more from Manhoef. I remember him being explosive during his K1 era and awaited similar in a fight against Romero. But Manhoef seems to be scared of Romeros wrestling and kept (as long as possible) the fight on a distance. To me this fight looked like Manhoef was defending, but Romero was choosing in what way he is going to finish Melvin.
legendary
All of his losses were close fights, his athletics ability and his quick bursts offenses are his strength.
I wouldn't say all his loses were close, he lost one fight with KO when he was younger, and there are other unanimous decision loses in his carrier.
Everyone remembers his boring fight with Adesanya with him standing in center and not moving at all.
Winning a title at his age in Bellator would be great success, but maybe he could win something in Grand Prix.

There is a lot of MMA action this week and one of them is all women Invicta FC 49 Delboni vs DeCoursey.
Main event will decide who is Atomweight Champion, old Delboni or new challenger Jillian DeCoursey.
Total seven fights is a nice warmup for this week women main event in UFC.

https://invictafc.com/
legendary

The only thing that is missing for Yoel Romero in his career is winning a belt, he won the interim bout but since he missed the weight he was not eligible to hold the title and now since he is in Bellator i would like to see him winning a belt either at Middle Weight if he is able to make weight or for the Light Heavyweight title. All of his losses were close fights, his athletics ability and his quick bursts offenses are his strength.

In this fight, I think he has shown some guts that he is likely not stopping in getting what he wants that is why he has switched to Bellator Well the level of competition in the UFC was very high although the level of competition on Bellator aswell is something he should not underestimate I think he has a chance in getting what he wants, with Bellator,

As long as he is able to maintain his health and perform at this highest level, he will be fighting.

Well, you are right in that if Yoel Romero stayed healthy he would surely get what he wants, there is a lot to do in staying healthy, and looking at Romero he has a physique that is built to brawl, the thing that he will just be needing was the mental state to pursue what he likes, I really think Yoel Romero has the fighting IQ he needs, while Thiago Santos has switched to PFL aswell, I think maybe they can not achieve what they want in the level of Competition with UFC,

These are my picks for the Contender Series 2022: Week 10 going with the favorites

Bo Nickal(1.05) VS Donovan Beard(8.00) -  Going with Nickal, but will not bet on this fight because of the odds,

Sam Patterson(1.43) VS Vinicius Cenci(2.65) - Going with Patterson,

Freddy Linares(2.80) VS Jack Jenkins(1.39) - Going with Jenkins

Rafael Ramos Estevam(1.44) VS João Elias(2.60) - Going with Estevam

Ashiek Ajim(3.05) VS Mateus Mendonça(1.33) - Going with Mendonca
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
Well, Israel Adesanya fought a hard fight against this dude, I think Robert Whittaker and Paulo Costa as well that the fight have become a decision lost to Yoel Romero that is how a freak of nature deal inside the ring, before ending up in Bellator that is how durable this fighter can be, giving the fight to Izzy, and even if Izzy has won Yoel Romero thinks he is the dominating fighter, that he has said that Israel Adesanya just runs inside the cage,
The only thing that is missing for Yoel Romero in his career is winning a belt, he won the interim bout but since he missed the weight he was not eligible to hold the title and now since he is in Bellator i would like to see him winning a belt either at Middle Weight if he is able to make weight or for the Light Heavyweight title. All of his losses were close fights, his athletics ability and his quick bursts offenses are his strength.

I really don't know on what age he would still go until he retires but I think maybe 48? but that will be a tough one for him,
As long as he is able to maintain his health and perform at this highest level, he will be fighting.
legendary
Yoel Romero is far from finishing his MMA carrier judging by his last brutal KO win against Melvin Manhoef, and he made it look so easy.
In few months he is going to have 46 years and he can maybe go for another try on light-heavyweight category title belt.
You can watch all prelim fights from Bellator 285 for free on their youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATRr-SEJvA

This goes to show even if he is in his 45 years of age he can surely still fight and while barking at the camera, after his loss to Phil Davis in his 1st match on Bellator he retaliates with a win against Alex Polizzi, with a punches and now Melvin Manhoef with an elbow from the mount, it goes to show despite his age he can still Knock out dudes in a braking fashion way,

Yoel Romero is a real genetic freak of nature and no one i know will be looking like him at 46 years old and still fight at the highest level and this was a predictable result against  Melvin Manhoef who is fighting his last bout but the upset for me in this card was Mads Burnell as i expected him to win and was a heavy favorite and still Pedro Carvalho fought his way to victory and messed my parlay.

Well, Israel Adesanya fought a hard fight against this dude, I think Robert Whittaker and Paulo Costa as well that the fight have become a decision lost to Yoel Romero that is how a freak of nature deal inside the ring, before ending up in Bellator that is how durable this fighter can be, giving the fight to Izzy, and even if Izzy has won Yoel Romero thinks he is the dominating fighter, that he has said that Israel Adesanya just runs inside the cage,

I really don't know on what age he would still go until he retires but I think maybe 48? but that will be a tough one for him,
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Yoel Romero is a real genetic freak of nature and no one i know will be looking like him at 46 years old and still fight at the highest level and this was a predictable result against  Melvin Manhoef who is fighting his last bout but the upset for me in this card was Mads Burnell as i expected him to win and was a heavy favorite and still Pedro Carvalho fought his way to victory and messed my parlay.
Pages:
Jump to: