Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 42. (Read 14041 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I said Demetrious Johnson is going to win this time, but this was spectacular KO win!
If you didn't watch this One championship event you can watch lead card on youtube and main event that was strange mostly stand-up fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae8ofcCYRuA

Extra information: UFC fans knows about ref Herb Dean and he is going to work in ONE from now on.

Well, Demetrious Johnson gets his revenge even though he still has the same problem with Adriano Moraes with the Height, and reach but he surely stood up and shows that he is the one worthy of that belt, right now Demetrious Johnson doesn't count so much on takedowns because of the height and weight advantage of Moraes, but he is now capitalizing with his feints that he can control Adriano Moraes movement with only feints, that is why Adriano Moraes doesn't know what to do with Demetrious Johnson anymore, for getting up feints for him he is already controlling the fight,

Here is the video of knee knockout https://youtube.com/shorts/1nLBMIXJ-Go. I was busy and skipped that event, but watch some short videos on the Instagram. I looked that Demetrious won so easily, in a playful manner. But it turned out they were fighting for 4 rounds and Moraes was dominating in the beginning.

I did not know that ONE FC is so generous with their bonuses. They gave 50k to Demetrious Johnson, Nong-O Gaiyanghadao, Panpayak Jitmuangnon, Marcus Almeida and Superlek Kiatmuu9. Same amount UFC give as a bonus.

It was a great fight Demetrious Johnson is just playing with his feints, while Adriano Moraes is just curious about what he is going to do, he never realized that he was the puppet of the puppeteer, but in the 1st round Adriano Moraes was the dominant because of his height and reach and Demetrious Johnson was just giving his all in stimulating his movements to Moraes so in the later rounds he could be controlled by Demetrios Johnson's feints that got the mighty mouse an uppercut and the flying knee landed on Moraes that cause that Knock out,

Well pretty much ONE FC is that generous to its fighters unlike uncle Dana White who's taking most of the money while giving just a small amount to his fighters, I think ONE really knows the danger involved in this kind of combat sport that is why they are repaying their fighters with the amount of money they deserve,
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Adriano Moraes VS Demetrious Johnson ROUND 4 KO/TKO - LOST

I really thought that Adriano Moraes was dominating Demetrious Johnson, until the 2nd round, but Johnson was a sturdy dude to crack, that Moraes in the 4th round seen has slowed down and was out of gas, that was the time Demetrious Johnson landed a punch that causes Moraes to be out balanced and then he delivers a knee to the face that causes Moraes to be knockout cold,

Here is the video of knee knockout https://youtube.com/shorts/1nLBMIXJ-Go. I was busy and skipped that event, but watch some short videos on the Instagram. I looked that Demetrious won so easily, in a playful manner. But it turned out they were fighting for 4 rounds and Moraes was dominating in the beginning.

I did not know that ONE FC is so generous with their bonuses. They gave 50k to Demetrious Johnson, Nong-O Gaiyanghadao, Panpayak Jitmuangnon, Marcus Almeida and Superlek Kiatmuu9. Same amount UFC give as a bonus.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I said Demetrious Johnson is going to win this time, but this was spectacular KO win!
If you didn't watch this One championship event you can watch lead card on youtube and main event that was strange mostly stand-up fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae8ofcCYRuA

Extra information: UFC fans knows about ref Herb Dean and he is going to work in ONE from now on.
legendary
Results for the fight on One Championships

ONE Championship 160: Le vs. Tang

Rae Yoon Ok VS Christian Lee ROUND 2 KO/TKO - WIN

Right now Christian Lee is not aiming for those takedowns I guess Rae Yoon Ok has been readying his defense for those takedowns, but Christian Lee this time has taken the fight on the stand-up this fight should be finished in the 1st round but Ok Rae Yoon have hangout to dear life until the 2nd round and on the 2nd round he looks hobbled enough for Christian Lee to deliver the finishing knee to him,

Thanh Le VS Kai Tang ROUND 5 DECISION - LOST

It was war seeing these two fight but pretty much Kai Tang has landed so many heavy strikes on Thanh Le to get that reaction in nearly knockout, and Thanh Le left leg was damaged and you can see that his movement was limited but surely it was a great fight for a co-main event to be like this but surely that leg damage has cause Thanh Le to lost against Kai Tang,

Paul Elliott VS Martin Batur ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

I thought this fight was finished in the 1st round because Paul Elliott knocks down Martin Batur but Batur recovered instantly and try to clinch on Elliott, but because Batur have let Paul Elliott do his thing on him because of that sudden knock down now Elliott is gas out and has been easily taken down by Batur and do the ground and pound on Elliott turning the tables on Paul Elliott it was a big come back,

ONE on Prime Video 1: Moraes vs. Johnson 2

Adriano Moraes VS Demetrious Johnson ROUND 4 KO/TKO - LOST

I really thought that Adriano Moraes was dominating Demetrious Johnson, until the 2nd round, but Johnson was a sturdy dude to crack, that Moraes in the 4th round seen has slowed down and was out of gas, that was the time Demetrious Johnson landed a punch that causes Moraes to be out balanced and then he delivers a knee to the face that causes Moraes to be knockout cold,

Nong-O Gaiyanghadao VS Liam Harrison ROUND 1 KO/TKO - LOST

It was a crushing defeat for Liam Harrison and the Muay Thai Leg kicks were so powerful that it was really crushing Harrison, I should not underestimate Nong-O Gaiyanghadao, and the fight lasted for just 1 round,

Superlek Kiatmoo9 VS Walter Goncalves ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

Superlek is so much chill inside the ring he doesn't mind at all that 1st knockout on Goncalves he is just standing and waiting for his opponent to stand, and when the 2nd elbow touches Walter Goncalves for the 2nd time it was all over, the name Superlek and that 9 on his last name really is legality to his strength,

Diandra Martin VS Amber Kitchen ROUND 3 DECISION - LOST

Amber Kitchen, in the first round, was really something for me she won that 1st round she is on the advantage in that round but something is off on her in the progressing rounds or maybe she is gas out because her movement was getting slower for me she is still the winner

legendary
Lmao...  Anybody watching ONE FC right now?  This match between Elliott and Batur is great.  Cheesy  Two ripped heavy weights and they're quick.  Elliott knocked down Batur during the first few seconds of the match, like really dropped him but then the following shots kinda woke Batur up and on he went to win the match via ground and pound.
No I didn't watch it, but I am watching their youtube channel highlights and hoping they will broadcast live Adriano Moraes vs Demetrious Johnson.
My bet is on Johnson to win this rematch and he is light underdog, so odds are not bad at all.
There is no UFC or Bellator events this week, so One mainevent is best we can watch now.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Lmao...  Anybody watching ONE FC right now?  This match between Elliott and Batur is great.  Cheesy  Two ripped heavy weights and they're quick.  Elliott knocked down Batur during the first few seconds of the match, like really dropped him but then the following shots kinda woke Batur up and on he went to win the match via ground and pound.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The first match was good too.  I think it's gonna be a decent event overall.  Better than most Bellator events it looks like.

The thing I don't really like about ONE is they include kick boxing, Muay Thai and grappling matches with MMA.  Kinda annoying imho.

Edit:  Wooow...  Event just finished.  Both co main and the main event were absolute bangers. 
legendary
And does anybody know if the ONE in Prime event would be streamed in ONE's Youtube's channel?

The lead card (prelims) will be available on ONE Championship’s Facebook page and YouTube channel at 8 a.m. SGT.. Main card will be available only on PPV and Amazon prime subscription.

I think the easier way to watch it for free is to find "Match TV" (Russian television channel) on IPTV services or by finding free streaming in web. Like here https://spbtv.online/channels/match-tv.html for example (not sure if it will be supported by your region).
legendary

Really? That's good, I see that now you're also exploring ONE, you might get curious but we used to tail each other in NBA discussions. Anyway, I'm still having a hard time knowing and figuring out the rules because UFC and ONE have a different set of rules but I've seen Rodtang numerous times and there's many videos of his fight available in the internet even his highlights too.

Sorry to say but Rodtang Jitmuangnon vs. Savvas Michael fight was Cancelled and it is because Rodtang has Illness that is why I haven't included him in my picks, there is no other news about it so far, but it is really a bummer for him to be ill at the moment,

Well, I remember you in the NBA prediction, and if you like you can always visit my thread on the WNBA if you are interested aswell, and apparently, the only rules I know that are different from ONE to the UFC are fighters are allowed to strike their opponent with a knee even when they are down on the canvas and other rules I think I am still exploring them,

And does anybody know if the ONE in Prime event would be streamed in ONE's Youtube's channel?
I am not sure, I was looking the same information yesterday and on watch.onefc.com they are asking for money to watch it  Cheesy
They did broadcast live weight-ins, ceremonial weight-ins and face-offs, so it's possible they will add main card recording on youtube later and broadcast prelims for free.
I want to watch Adriano Moraes vs Demetrious Johnson more than anything from that fight card.

Yup! as I have clicked the video they are asking for a subscription fee, I am out of money at the moment and I don't want to get from my savings fund just to watch it today, maybe I will be waiting for free streams if I found one, or wait for a replay to see the fights or some commentary on YouTubers that they put the fight on detail for you, but I surely doubt, because I think there will be fewer YouTubers that will be interested in ONE than with UFC but let's see,
legendary
I am not sure, I was looking the same information yesterday and on watch.onefc.com they are asking for money to watch it  Cheesy
They did broadcast live weight-ins, ceremonial weight-ins and face-offs, so it's possible they will add main card recording on youtube later and broadcast prelims for free.
I want to watch Adriano Moraes vs Demetrious Johnson more than anything from that fight card.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Bantamweight: Rodtang Jitmuangnon VS Savvas Michael
I'm interested to watch Rodtang since he's an experienced in Muay Thai, skillful, have a good record and very humble person, I think he will easily win against Michael. If he won, then I think he will match up against Kiatmuu9 and both of them from the same country e.g. Thailand. Though it wouldn't have so much hype, but I expect Rodtang will become the champion on Flyweight Grand Prix.

Yep, watching Rodtang is indeed entertaining because of his performance especially when he let's his foe kick or punch him in the chin. Aside from that, there's a also high probability that Rodtang will win against Savvas as he has more experience than the latter and I think it will like a walk in the park for him. He can't be considered as a pound-for-pound if he's not that good though.

This is my 1st time watching a fight actually I don't know if I would include him on my pick but if I have some time later maybe I would also look for his highlight fights and his opponents as well in comparing their combat power and speed that is,

Really? That's good, I see that now you're also exploring ONE, you might get curious but we used to tail each other in NBA discussions. Anyway, I'm still having a hard time knowing and figuring out the rules because UFC and ONE have a different set of rules but I've seen Rodtang numerous times and there's many videos of his fight available in the internet even his highlights too.
legendary

Lol.  It's all in the very first post of our UFC thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-ufc-info-and-prediction-thread-5139347

I thought everyone already knew about MMA Core and always assumed that almost everybody has been doing some tape study before the events.  Cheesy

Anyway all the sites to find basic info for the fighters are all there including stats, records, odds and fighter profiles.  Enjoy...  Wink

Oh Yes, I remember but I am only using Tapology, Ufcstats, Fightmetric.rds, and Fightmatrix the MMAcore was kind of glitchy for me and kind of lagging my browser I really don't know why but maybe because of the advertisements, or it is not really available with my IP, but again Tapology is mostly what I am using, so thanks to that,

Most information for most fighters is not really hard to find, but surely the confidential ones were the bummer ones to search on the internet, but surely thanks for all of your information regardless about the MMA combat fighting sites, it is really helpful

Correct me if I am wrong but I think it will be live on HD, and right now youtube can Notify you if the video is already starting, for the best part it might be free, so I will go and check on it,
legendary

Decent main event.  The Tapology guys have Demetrious Johnson to win but I dunno...  The match is going to be at 135.  Johnson seems small for 135 being at 5'3" with a reach of 66".  The Moraes guy is younger and bigger, Johnson is already 36 years old.  I'd guess that it could be his last fight and he'll retire after the match win or lose.

But I haven't watched their first match to gauge where Johnson is at and make a lean.  I'll prolly watch it later...  Here's the vid of their first match in case you guys want to watch too.

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Adriano_Moraes_vs_Demetrious_Johnson_Full_Fight_ONE_on_TNT_1_Part_1/10391007

And where can we drop some action on ONE FC?

WOW! you got a way of finding things just by searching the internet, it will surely provide some decent information on how their first meeting concluded, but surely Adriano Moraes when fighting Demetrious Johnson will always have his advantage, with his weight, height, and reach and younger than Johnson, you can see Moraes can easily get on top when they are on the ground and Johnson had a hard time getting Moraes out, they should have a different division for Moraes and Johnson in my opinion,

Lol.  It's all in the very first post of our UFC thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-ufc-info-and-prediction-thread-5139347

I thought everyone already knew about MMA Core and always assumed that almost everybody has been doing some tape study before the events.  Cheesy

Anyway all the sites to find basic info for the fighters are all there including stats, records, odds and fighter profiles.  Enjoy...  Wink

legendary
Is UFC have different rules in the octagon because afaik Mighty Mouse's hand was touching the ground yet seems legal to throw the knees at him on ONE?   Jiu Jitsu/Muay Thai is very effective in this kind of rule right?

UFC and ONE FC rules a pretty much the same, but in ONE FC knees to grounded opponents, and kick when both fighters are grounded are allowed. Soccer kick and stomps are not allowed. And as far as I know, ONE FC does weight in straight before the fight (but not when fighters walk to the ring). They dont allow such extreme weight cutting (dehydration) like UFC, when on Saturday you are 77, but next day 85. They accept only natural (I think it is called walking) weight.
legendary
Here are my picks for the ONE Championship fights,

ONE Championship 160: Le vs. Tang

Rae Yoon Ok VS Christian Lee

In this fight, Christian Lee seems new to combat sports but I think he surely got skills in those certain TKO wins he surely got power with his punches and strikes, but Rae Yoon Ok has some height that can nullify those shots from Lee, Tapology's prediction percentage 46% for Yoon Ok, while 54% for Lee, and Lee is going to surely look for a KO/TKO win here while Yoon Ok is looking for a win in every way he can Rae Yoon Ok, in my opinion, has an advantage with Height and Reach that he can use against Christian Lee, but I am still going with Christian Lee for this fight,

Thanh Le VS Kai Tang

Pretty much Thanh Le has a slight reach advantage and he is a master of Knockout with those 14 wins he has 13 were with KO/TKO while 1 with submission, while his opponent Kai Tang has 14, wins with 12 KO/TKO and 2 decision, making Thanh Le is the favorite to win with Thanh Le has 88% and Kai Tang has 12% that could win in this event, I will then pick Thanh Le to win,

Paul Elliott VS Martin Batur

Pretty much Martin Batur has more experience than Paul Elliott but looking at the physique of these two fighters I can say that Martin Batur has a great one than Paul Elliott, as I can see Martin Batur also has the height and maybe the reach advantage aswell, prediction percentage for this fight 86% for Batur while 14% for Elliott and I also think that Martin Batur can win this aswell,

Adriano Moraes VS Demetrious Johnson

I don't know about the prediction percentage but Demetrious Johnson still seems the favorite to win despite Adriano Moraes winning their 1st fight, for me, Adriano Moraes has the height and reach advantage, from that first fight I think that Demetrious Johnson should be in a different division in my opinion, watching their 1st fight Adriano Moraes has the advantage over Demetrious Johnson, In my opinion, I really think the kid Adriano Moraes has the technicality in setting up a good fight so for me my pick is Adriano Moraes,

Nong-O Gaiyanghadao VS Liam Harrison

Pretty much this will be a Muay Thai bout, Liam Harrison had a comeback win against Muangthai PK Saenchai from that fight Muangthai has to knock Harrison down not 1 but 2 times with a kick at first and a punch next but Liam Harrison came back then Knock Muangthai 3 times with a hook punch, for me Liam Harrison has the experience to a newly Nong-O Gaiyanghadao for me my pick will be Liam Harrison,

Superlek Kiatmoo9 VS Walter Goncalves

Pretty much Superlek Kiatmoo9 has a lot of experience than Walter Goncalves I am pretty much no clue about Goncalves and how he really fights but I think Superlek Kiatmoo9 has a more solid punch and super kicks than Goncalves, and I surely think that Goncalves needs to look for Kiatmoo9's shin kicks that are 1 nasty kick when it hits you and because of it's the speed it will surely land on any target it hits, so my pick would be very one-sided and bias because I would pick Superlek Kiatmoo9

Diandra Martin VS Amber Kitchen

The beautiful fighting kitty Amber Kitchen but within this fight, I really don't know who's going to win here and I am just gonna let my instinct take me I am not going to bet on this but yeah there is no stake.com's fight so I am not going to bet for it but my pick is the Beautiful Amber Kitchen,

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Is UFC have different rules in the octagon because afaik Mighty Mouse's hand was touching the ground yet seems legal to throw the knees at him on ONE?   Jiu Jitsu/Muay Thai is very effective in this kind of rule right?

Moraes is very versatile in thier first using the distance he will be using the same fight plan.
legendary

Those Thai names are really funny. This Superlek Kiatmoo9 IRL might be some kind of "white tiger purple lotus deadly elbow" by given name (joking). I think this is the name of his gym plus a nickname, because there are Petpanomrung Kiatmuu9 and Singdam Kiatmuu9.

Either venue is really huge, or people are really going to spend whole day in it. First event starts at 7:30 in the morning, second at 8 in the evening. Both main fights are worth watching and I cant imagine people sitting there whole day waiting for those two fights. Motorcycle fans have iron butt challenge, August 26 regular people gonna have same challenge Cheesy

I couldn't believe it until I notice that it was really the name, but I have watched his highlight fights, and pretty much he has lots of experience inside the ring and fights against Muay Thai fighters, and upon reviewing his fights he surely has one solid "shin" his legs he surely is throwing that a lot with speed and high precision, to hit what he wants and his progress to the ONE Championship have proven he can bust a head open with his kicks and because he got the fastest kicks out there, I will surely making my picks and prediction later just for Superlek Kiatmoo9

Decent main event.  The Tapology guys have Demetrious Johnson to win but I dunno...  The match is going to be at 135.  Johnson seems small for 135 being at 5'3" with a reach of 66".  The Moraes guy is younger and bigger, Johnson is already 36 years old.  I'd guess that it could be his last fight and he'll retire after the match win or lose.

But I haven't watched their first match to gauge where Johnson is at and make a lean.  I'll prolly watch it later...  Here's the vid of their first match in case you guys want to watch too.

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Adriano_Moraes_vs_Demetrious_Johnson_Full_Fight_ONE_on_TNT_1_Part_1/10391007

WOW! you got a way of finding things just by searching the internet, it will surely provide some decent information on how their first meeting concluded, but surely Adriano Moraes when fighting Demetrious Johnson will always have his advantage, with his weight, height, and reach and younger than Johnson, you can see Moraes can easily get on top when they are on the ground and Johnson had a hard time getting Moraes out, they should have a different division for Moraes and Johnson in my opinion,

I'm interested to watch Rodtang since he's an experienced in Muay Thai, skillful, have a good record and very humble person, I think he will easily win against Michael. If he won, then I think he will match up against Kiatmuu9 and both of them from the same country e.g. Thailand. Though it wouldn't have so much hype, but I expect Rodtang will become the champion on Flyweight Grand Prix.

Yep, watching Rodtang is indeed entertaining because of his performance especially when he let's his foe kick or punch him in the chin. Aside from that, there's a also high probability that Rodtang will win against Savvas as he has more experience than the latter and I think it will like a walk in the park for him. He can't be considered as a pound-for-pound if he's not that good though.

This is my 1st time watching a fight actually I don't know if I would include him on my pick but if I have some time later maybe I would also look for his highlight fights and his opponents as well in comparing their combat power and speed that is,
legendary
Did anyone watch last Dana White Contender Series?
He is starting to sign younger fighters and kids for UFC, and I am not sure this is a good idea.
This time five new fighters signed, Denise Gomes (22 year), Cameron Saaiman (21 year),Jesus Santos Aguilar (26), Darrius Flowers (27) and Michael Parkin (26).
I understand that he wants to secure future of UFC, but throwing 21 year old baby face boys and girls in octagon with other beasts is a scary thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBw6qYNXWI
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

Activity: 966
Merit: 755
legendary
I think the next event was the LFA 140, which will be up on August 26, next was the anticipated UFC Fight Night Paris, where I got to see Cyril Gane back in action, but before these events, there will be a ONE Championship 160: Le vs. Tang event on Friday, same as LFA 140 August 26, but here is the fight event if you know any fighter then make your pick
I am more interested in watching One Championship event starting day after with main event Demetrious Johnson vs Adriano Moraes for Bantamweight Championship belt.
Never before I saw one organization making two events in two days, but second one is targeted more for viewers from Unites States and Canada and it will be broadcasated on Prime.
Before One events there is also warm up with Week 5 of Dana White Contender Series worth watching.

Well, I think you talking about the ONE on Prime Video 1: Moraes vs. Johnson 2 we can surely put it here for discussion and I can surely provide my picks and what I think and what may to the fights, and here are the details of the event and after seeing this event I was interested with a certain Fighting Kittens and that are Amber Kitchen, Diandra Martin, Itsuki Hirata and Heqin Lin

Friday 08.26.2022

MAIN CARD

Bantamweight: Adriano Moraes VS Demetrious Johnson
Featherweight: Nong-O Gaiyanghadao VS Liam Harrison
Heavyweight: Marcus Buchecha VS Kirill Grishenko
Heavyweight: Amir Aliakbari VS Mauro Cerilli
Bantamweight: Superlek Kiatmoo9 VS Walter Goncalves

PRELIMINARY CARD

Bantamweight: Amir Naseri VS Jonathan Haggerty
Woman Bantamweight: Diandra Martin VS Amber Kitchen
Woman Strawweight: Itsuki Hirata VS Heqin Lin
Middleweight: Zebaztian Kadestam VS Iuri Lapicus

All information was from TAPOLOGY

Decent main event.  The Tapology guys have Demetrious Johnson to win but I dunno...  The match is going to be at 135.  Johnson seems small for 135 being at 5'3" with a reach of 66".  The Moraes guy is younger and bigger, Johnson is already 36 years old.  I'd guess that it could be his last fight and he'll retire after the match win or lose.

But I haven't watched their first match to gauge where Johnson is at and make a lean.  I'll prolly watch it later...  Here's the vid of their first match in case you guys want to watch too.

Pages:
Jump to: