Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 92. (Read 361787 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
MMPool has always been the underdog of mining pools. Love the reliability and simplicity and Double Geometric payout system. If we could get a few more big miners to stay, blocks would be hit even more regularly. Has the display bug been fixed?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hashrate (Th/s)   101

it's a step upi - getting there Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Hashrate (Th/s)   101
Activity: 375
Sadly big user has gone. Poor us.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Let's Fuck this block

What's up with the rounding bug 85.04000000000001
The pool has hit 100 Thash/s today. Looks like a single big miner at 35+ Thash/s. Hopefully we get some short blocks to encourage them to stick around.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Add 2.5 TH to this pool  Grin

Good Sunday !
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Low transaction fees...
The pool found the block less than a minute after the previous block. There were only about a dozen transactions in the block as a result.

No worries; makes sense.
Low transaction fees...
The pool found the block less than a minute after the previous block. There were only about a dozen transactions in the block as a result.
Block 307308 was found by pool user 098db263 earning them the transaction fees of 0.00130000.

woohoooo, block party! 

Low transaction fees...

booby gravy  Grin a block's a block after all!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Block 307308 was found by pool user 098db263 earning them the transaction fees of 0.00130000.

woohoooo, block party! 

Low transaction fees...
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
@MMPOOL Please check messages and email.

Thanks.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hmm.. the more the hashrate the more the attraction. I would love to get new hardware änd point it here but money.. it always comes down to that. Some body rent couple hundred th/s's and point them here=)

edit: some body ie. like somebody who likes to use social media a LOT Smiley just invented the term
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
hi,

how to get mmpool api? not familiar with curl. help please.  

why

it looks like this

http://mmpool.org/userstats/dlpoint
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi,

how to get mmpool api? not familiar with curl. help please. 
"Withdraw facility for this coin is temporarily down" - BTC

are you just working on the Pool Software ?
Hot wallet was low. I topped it up. This can actually occur even if there is enough coins in the hot wallet if those coins are one big chunk of an output transaction. Say there is 20 BTC in one output transaction but someone withdraw 0.1 BTC. That entire 20 BTC becomes unavailable until the 0.1 BTC transactions confirms. So the hot wallet has to have enough money and it has to be fragmented enough to handle multiple small withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
Hi !

"Withdraw facility for this coin is temporarily down" - BTC

are you just working on the Pool Software ?

Edit : its working now

Greets Glen

* Same as the 0% option with same DGM parameters as there are now but a small donation percentange. Maybe 0.5 or 1%. Not sure.

I like this idea.
mmpool, I think it might be a good idea to reduce the fee or even remove it to encourage more users to switch over from ghash.io. This pool offers the same mergemining wise and also has groupcoin.
I've been working on pool changes the last couple of weeks to introduce a couple of choices for miners with different fees. I'm looking at:

*  a 0% fee option with no PPS portion for the reward and DGM set to have a lower threshold for making up for bad blocks. This means it'll take longer to recover back to the normal for the miner. Long term it has no effect in earnings however.
* Same as the 0% option with same DGM parameters as there are now but a small donation percentange. Maybe 0.5 or 1%. Not sure.
* A fee option that exists exactly as the pool is today.

Not sure exactly what thresholds, fees, etc but this is the general idea. Large miners may get a special threshold of their own. The back end for this is now in place - it's a matter of settling on the options and flicking the switch. Thoughts?

if you feel confident to provide 0% fee structure, then my hat off to you, it'll be a helluva lot of work though.
I'd opt to keep the PPS portion, and whetever the majority want with regards fee % - 0% if you think you can bear it.
Pages:
Jump to: