Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 91. (Read 361606 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
this block-ade drink feels nice Cool
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i just posted in /r/bitcoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2aayse/looking_for_a_good_pool_check_out_mmpool_merge/

Lets all give it some upvotes and help get it out there.  Most ppl don't know we exist.
YAY  Cheesy Finally!

we really need to get this hash rate higher.  I feel this is the best pool available, if we can only get consistent blocks.  I love the way it handles the merge mining, excellent replacement for ghash.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Block 310022 found by user 650ee253 earning themselves the 0.07335298 transaction fees.

Edit: Pool wallet is getting a hot wallet topup. If you get a related message withdrawing, try again in 10-15 minutes.
Activity: 297
Merit: 30
legendary
Activity: 112
Damn someone is pointing 21 TH/s here. Thank you!
legendary
373 hour block - that's over 15 days......ho hum  Tongue

What's the record?  Wink

http://mmpool.org/statistics

That only shows the last 20 blocks......

Pretty sure 501 is the record
Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs

What's the record?  Wink

That only shows the last 20 blocks......
legendary

What's the record?  Wink

Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs

What's the record?  Wink
legendary
Locked addresses might not be convenient but they are secure
Of course this is not official channel to contact them but I think this is equally important. I think I sent my Private message on 16th of last month. Im in no rush and of course dont know what are my odds to get this 0,0007 btc balance corrected. It would just be nice of pool admin to respond.

Havent sent additional mail so perhaps this is just forgotten.

Overall mmpool is great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Hi, now that mmpool.org is active here i would like to ask if he/she reads PM:s. It would be great to receive answer atleast. I asked if I could transfer funds from my old account as DGM kept adding balance after many rounds. It's not much, I think 0,0007xxx btc, so its not of big importance but in principle would this be possible. First i mined without other wallets and afterwards added account with nmc etc. wallets so old one left useless.

Somebody loan me hash so i could direct it to mmpool =)

I am in a similar boat. The admin hasnt responded to me for over a week.
Hi, now that mmpool.org is active here i would like to ask if he/she reads PM:s. It would be great to receive answer atleast. I asked if I could transfer funds from my old account as DGM kept adding balance after many rounds. It's not much, I think 0,0007xxx btc, so its not of big importance but in principle would this be possible. First i mined without other wallets and afterwards added account with nmc etc. wallets so old one left useless.

Somebody loan me hash so i could direct it to mmpool =)
Activity: 434
i call dropouts - dust sprinklers  Cheesy
legendary
Hi y'all!  Smiley

I'm hoping somebody could help answer my merged mining, total noob questions. Here goes...

I have been mining here 24/7 for about 3 weeks with my S1. I've noticed that the longer it takes for a block to be found, the lower my daily BTC income is (according to the "DGM Estimated Round Payout"). Is this correct, or am I missing something?
 If it is correct (where daily profit goes down the longer the round is), why wouldn't anybody leave the pool and go mine someplace else, say, after 175hrs, when it appears as though it's becoming less and less profitable? Would the "DGM Estimated Round Payout" keep diminishing over time if somebody left before the round was complete?

Clearly, people love mining here, so I'm very reluctant to leave without knowing exactly what it is that keeps people here - even while some rounds have been 500+ hrs (I hope this current one isn't one of them - I think.). Is it the fact that other coins are also being mined and paid out as bonus (something I have not setup yet), with apparently no ill effect on BTC mining income, where other pools don't do this type of mining?

I hope these aren't silly questions, and that I explained my concerns well enough that it makes sense to somebody who understands this stuff a whole heck-of-alot better than me. Any help would very much be gratefully appreciated!

Cheers, and Thanks!
 Andre, on the Canadian Tax Slave Farm.

When people join they start taking your share. But your income should increase as we could find more blocks. It all adds up if you have patience. We really do need a block a day at the very least though
Hi y'all!  Smiley

I'm hoping somebody could help answer my merged mining, total noob questions. Here goes...

I have been mining here 24/7 for about 3 weeks with my S1. I've noticed that the longer it takes for a block to be found, the lower my daily BTC income is (according to the "DGM Estimated Round Payout"). Is this correct, or am I missing something?
 If it is correct (where daily profit goes down the longer the round is), why wouldn't anybody leave the pool and go mine someplace else, say, after 175hrs, when it appears as though it's becoming less and less profitable? Would the "DGM Estimated Round Payout" keep diminishing over time if somebody left before the round was complete?

Clearly, people love mining here, so I'm very reluctant to leave without knowing exactly what it is that keeps people here - even while some rounds have been 500+ hrs (I hope this current one isn't one of them - I think.). Is it the fact that other coins are also being mined and paid out as bonus (something I have not setup yet), with apparently no ill effect on BTC mining income, where other pools don't do this type of mining?

I hope these aren't silly questions, and that I explained my concerns well enough that it makes sense to somebody who understands this stuff a whole heck-of-alot better than me. Any help would very much be gratefully appreciated!

Cheers, and Thanks!
 Andre, on the Canadian Tax Slave Farm.

Pages:
Jump to: