Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 20. (Read 55036 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
The first MobileGO Airdrop has been successfully completed! We thank everyone who expressed interest in our project and joined the airdrop. The rewards are already on the way to their new owners. Everyone who correctly fulfilled all the conditions will get their honestly earned tokens this week, so just a little patience!

This was only the first out of many promotions that await you in the future. Even more, we are going to join efforts with our partners to make these events even more enjoyable.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 70
Well, I myself love the old DOOM
yeah, it's a kind of retro
I'm a bit old fashioned  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you have any statistics on Airdrop participants?

I found this project in other game platform thread and joined airdrop waiting for tokens!
FPS? So it's not like Call of Duty..  Grin
kidding me? Well, I like FPS
What else could they have on HTML5?
 it's participation in tournaments
What exactly are you interested in?
Pretty interesting to see the Esport in action Wink
Not a bad bunch of good news from the last couple of weeks..
Activity: 111
When will this token trade on binance? Have you talked with them?
I think not soon
This is a well-known project, and for the team, trading on the stock exchange is not the first priority.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
When will this token trade on binance? Have you talked with them?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Wow, just found your project. You are growing on the falling market — impressive, guys.   Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you should do a little more research my newbie friend. Look up the original thread from their ICO to get a good idea on what you dealing with, not this moderated facade. You can paint a turd gold, doesn't stop it from been a piece of shit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hello everyone!
We are super excited to share with you the news about our partner, the Datcroft Games game developer. They are the people behind the Pixel Wars adventure MMORPG whose release we promoted in September. If you missed that announcement, Pixel Wars is set in a fantasy cubical world and is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” game with variety of builds and dozens of skills and abilities.

The project is currently open to gamers from Russia and CIS countries, and its mechanics have been thoroughly tested by the live playing audiences. Right now, Datcroft Games is reviewing the metrics, perfecting the product and preparing the detailed game tutorial. In just a couple of weeks, the game will be augmented with an English-language version and European servers, and that will coincide with a soft launch in Great Britain. Our next joint step will be the New Year update and attachment of monetization.
To whet your appetite for this exciting game, here are some screenshots and images from the game.

And now, for some news even closer to home. The Esport platform is set to be released for open beta-testing of the Gnation community in less than two weeks, and we hope you have the date already marked on your calendar. As you probably heard already, the platform will open with tournaments in five games, but we definitely plan on adding more soon. Which games would you like to play on the Esport platform? Let us know in the Telegram chat! And don’t forget to register, take part in the tournaments and win some MGO!

Great news. I still do not believe that after a long reel the team makes such a grand success. Finally, the victory))
copper member
Activity: 65
Hi
I have some MGO in my ether wallet.

Do the MGO also need to be swapped?

Where did you get the wMGO tokens from?
Hello. You don’t need to swap eMGO tokens
Activity: 189
Hello everyone!
We are super excited to share with you the news about our partner, the Datcroft Games game developer. They are the people behind the Pixel Wars adventure MMORPG whose release we promoted in September. If you missed that announcement, Pixel Wars is set in a fantasy cubical world and is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” game with variety of builds and dozens of skills and abilities.

The project is currently open to gamers from Russia and CIS countries, and its mechanics have been thoroughly tested by the live playing audiences. Right now, Datcroft Games is reviewing the metrics, perfecting the product and preparing the detailed game tutorial. In just a couple of weeks, the game will be augmented with an English-language version and European servers, and that will coincide with a soft launch in Great Britain. Our next joint step will be the New Year update and attachment of monetization.
To whet your appetite for this exciting game, here are some screenshots and images from the game.

And now, for some news even closer to home. The Esport platform is set to be released for open beta-testing of the Gnation community in less than two weeks, and we hope you have the date already marked on your calendar. As you probably heard already, the platform will open with tournaments in five games, but we definitely plan on adding more soon. Which games would you like to play on the Esport platform? Let us know in the Telegram chat! And don’t forget to register, take part in the tournaments and win some MGO!

Glad to hear good news! Go ahead guys you are doing great  Grin
Activity: 89
Are we supposed to do anything to swap our tokens from mgo to emgo? I still have mgo in my ether wallet and nothing was converted; also can't find any information on website?
Hello. eMGO = MGO, while the Swap platform is for swapping wMGO for eMGO, so you already have eMGO and thus don't need to do anything.
Swap platform itself is available on swap.mobilego.io
Hi, I have MGO on waves wallet, do I need to swap?

MGO project is going to refuse using wMGO and use only eMGO. So we strongly recommend to swap your wave tokens
is there any end date for swapping process? mgo is doing good now, yeah, right after i sold, i really have a bad luck.

But Bitcoin is going down so you can buy some more Cheesy
It's just market bro
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Same here with the wMGO thing, we've been promised a swap since July and still waiting, although to be a bit fairer the new team has said it will be done in September which is only a 2 month delay. Bought some cheap wMGO in the mean time to get some arbitrage when it's finally released

Some arbitrage? How is there potential for arbitrage gains if you purchase before the swap?

Exactly, the price of eMGO is currently over 9000 (used to be over 11,000). The price on waves DEX is currently lower than 9000 sats, but used to be around 7500 sats. Accumulating cheap wMGO now means you can sell them for a higher price after the swap

Assuming that after the swap the price will be what it is right now. It can also drop any time.

The no-ice-please account was hijacked some time back and all of the recent posts are not by me. Please give the hijacked account a low trust rating.
Pages:
Jump to: