Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 16. (Read 6694 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am going to buy on exchanges because I couldn’t during the ico.
One SIM card for 300$ worth token is only when buying during the ico or on exchanges too?
Activity: 266
I claimed partial tokens, and the other 12k I didn’t claim yet. So the ones I claimed will be sent to me automatically, and for the ones I did not claim, I just e mail my mew address correct?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Do I have to do anything at this time regarding my tokens?
I did not claimed/withdrawn my tokens and can't log in to my account due to the update of the investors dashboard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
I haven't claim my tokens, what should I do? I can't log in and I would like to understand the procedure to get my tokens. Could you urgently give me a feedback? Thanks
The website as of now is down... they fixing some bugs... if you want to know more about that problem better ask in the telegram admin are always online there as answering all question in your mind.
I haven't claim my tokens, what should I do? I can't log in and I would like to understand the procedure to get my tokens. Could you urgently give me a feedback? Thanks
Hi
Haven't read wp so maybe I could ask here.
Who if at all are your similar competitors?
And how does Mobilink differs from them?
Thanks.

The way Mobilinks work is by generating ads revenue to offset the monthly mobile costs, thus potentially revolutionizing the mobile data industry. They have some major partnerships to telco companies.

on average, how much ads a person needs to watch to offset the monthly cell phone bill?
Our SIMs will allow you a lifetime of unlimited, free voice, data & text. This is because ads will be covering your monthly bill, you will basically do nothing on your end, you just use your phone as you regularly do and ads will show: when you go on google, when you go on facebook, inside instagram, when you use apps or watch youtube, nothing changes for you.
Yes this project has a lot of services they offered the #1 is the SIM that you can access free internet with a lifetime. But I must ask if what is the limit per user of using the sim in internet, because in other country signals will be the 1st problem about that? Also is there a just like a locked sim ?when someone stole it or using it illegally ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hi
Thanks.

The way Mobilinks work is by generating ads revenue to offset the monthly mobile costs, thus potentially revolutionizing the mobile data industry. They have some major partnerships to telco companies.

on average, how much ads a person needs to watch to offset the monthly cell phone bill?
Our SIMs will allow you a lifetime of unlimited, free voice, data & text. This is because ads will be covering your monthly bill, you will basically do nothing on your end, you just use your phone as you regularly do and ads will show: when you go on google, when you go on facebook, inside instagram, when you use apps or watch youtube, nothing changes for you.
Activity: 32
I like the projects which are related to the real matters of society and economy: bank system, transport, medicine or some others. This project in telecommunication is very interesting to me too. Maybe I’ll put some money there.
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Hi
Thanks.

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hi
Thanks.

Hi
Thanks.
For detail information, you can read our whitepaper located on our website and form your own questions for what you need clarity on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Users will directly use the Sim-card provided by Mobilink-Network, so the user can get ads that may pay the value of calls or data closely-held by the user.
Hi
Thanks.
Then better read it now. And many information about mobilink you can learn. Because if we answer your question now. Do you think you can understand easily even you don't know about the projects?? Mean right. But that's the truth.
Activity: 21
Hi
Thanks.
Activity: 17
UAHPAY and Mobilink are not connected in anyway other than some discussions we had about teaming up. We spoke about that possible team up in the telegram chats posted above, but again nothing ever came of it.
Can you name your competitors (mvno) in all the countries where you have displayed your proof of concept?
Please direct your question to our management team at [email protected]
i was able to participate in the ICO by buying token but i just learn that canadians are to able to participate!!
im still waiting for my KYC approuval but, now.... i dont know whats next??
Please follow up by sending our management team an email to [email protected] if you've already filled out the form and submitted the information.
Activity: 210
Can you name your competitors (mvno) in all the countries where you have displayed your proof of concept?
i was able to participate in the ICO by buying token but i just learn that canadians are to able to participate!!
im still waiting for my KYC approuval but, now.... i dont know whats next??
Activity: 252
Some have been affected by recent mew hack and will therefore need to specify a different mew address to the one eth was sent from.
Pages:
Jump to: