Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 22. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Why your Threads (Bounty/ANN) are deleted?

It seem that you are right. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2897378

It wont work for me also. Exit scam?
only bounty thread is deleted, it may be due to some violation of rules of this forum.
btw, will you create a new thread or your bounty is over?
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

It wont work for me also.

I think this is the ANN thread?

No, there was a ANN thread and Bounty thread also.
For some reason they were deleted.

Nevertheless go to Mobilink Telegram channel to read about the situation more, it seems that they are moving all bounty activities on special telegram channel.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

It wont work for me also. Exit scam?

I think this is the ANN thread?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Who are the big names that supports this project?

I don't see this to be not possible as I saw DENT to be getting very good since the release of the app. If maybe the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

MOBILINK has also a range of partner network. The big giants are Airtel. At & t, Bezeq, Tata, Tata Docomo,  SMART, Digicel and Vodafone and many more in different countries. At one place it is offering SIM card compatibility with any unlocked smartphone, MOBILINK Ad platform, MOBILINK Exchange, Mobilink Prepaid and Mobilink Wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Name speaks for itself. Technology and useability are The stepping stones needed for popularity and sustainability specially in the crypto world. To give users free phone bills (or even pay users) based on their phone usage, including how they interact with advertising networks over their phones, is a truly nice offer. Wink
Your Data Belongs To You

It wont work for me also.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1116
Activity: 420
This ICO of the telecom giant MOBILINK will bring immensely extra-ordinary services for the people which will disrupt the industry. People will choose their service partner, not the company and the consumer will stay top of the value creator.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think it's better if the team will show up so that potential investors will invest in this project, considering that there's so many scam ICO's that are launching and had been laucnched that takes the hard earned money of other people. just saying though.

Well that's true there are many scam ICOs out there but not Mobilink Coin they are really good worth investing your money. Their vision, future projects and partnered with also their teams and active community. Try to do some search about them and you will see how good they are. Thanks.

just my opinion , as i said it's better for them to show up because this is an ICO , be transparent enough so that more people will trust in the project. Smiley
Activity: 448
mobilink will use local telecomunication to provide it's signal, but what will be the local country number of sim?
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
So I think with ICO scam. Thanks to alepy for letting us know All the evidence is here So it's better not to invest in this ICO. Do not be greedy If you want to make money, get the real job. Avoid cheating others. There is one man sitting above us all, the Almighty. He's watching everything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Mobilink-Network gives you benefits of earning Crypto-Currency in the form of MOBILINK-Coins. After mobile services costs are covered the balance of all revenues collected are redistributed throughout the entire MOBILINK-Network to all Simcard holders.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think it's better if the team will show up so that potential investors will invest in this project, considering that there's so many scam ICO's that are launching and had been laucnched that takes the hard earned money of other people. just saying though.

Well that's true there are many scam ICOs out there but not Mobilink Coin they are really good worth investing your money. Their vision, future projects and partnered with also their teams and active community. Try to do some search about them and you will see how good they are. Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Mobilink-Network Worldwide Partners include Vodafone, 02, T-Mobile, Tata, Bezeq, Smart, Globe, Orange, Cellcom, TIM, Docomo, Airtel, Telia, Relaince NetConnect and more. The most awaited ICO for this year! Name new ICO that is the same as mobilink.
Your Data Belongs To You
The dashboard information is  unusual since the total order are ~ 16 milliions but actually received 4 million, then what happens with other 11 mil. Are they sent or pending because of KYC? Or others are refused'?
think those are new orders, either waiting to be purchase or purchase in pending status

Definitely those are new orders but the question is why the are not being processed. it is possible that they in fact are processed but this info is not  updated in dashboard yet. Lets wait and see what will happen after pre ico ends.
Mobilink-Network Saves the Day... Never worry about paying Roaming fees again, Mobilink-Network makes the world borderless to all Sim-Card holders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iKye5ZcfU8
Activity: 448
revenue of investor will come on addvertisment that will be provided by Mobilink app, this is what i understand from the graph in white paper.
It is projected that there is more than 2 million SIM cards that will distributed by our partners, distributors & agents after the ICO ends. Investors will see the value of the coin increase on exchanges since activity with the coin will increase via all its users.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
The dashboard information is  unusual since the total order are ~ 16 milliions but actually received 4 million, then what happens with other 11 mil. Are they sent or pending because of KYC? Or others are refused'?
think those are new orders, either waiting to be purchase or purchase in pending status
Pages:
Jump to: