Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 23. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
The dashboard information is  unusual since the total order are ~ 16 milliions but actually received 4 million, then what happens with other 11 mil. Are they sent or pending because of KYC? Or others are refused'?
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
I hope this will be the start for our country, Philippines to have good company like this one. I will help to promote and support this project.

If succeed, this would be a global project, changing the entire smartphone industry
Your Data Belongs To You
mobilink provide easy way of cashing out by means of MOBILINK PREPAID CARD. this is a good project including this kind of idea were you can use MOBILINK PREPAID world wide.

Dont be so fast with promoting prepaid card because we all know how difficult it could be to make a working crypto related credit card. Look at Tenx and others .
Anyway I dont think that Mobilink should concentrate on this instead of their SIM.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
I hope this will be the start for our country, Philippines to have good company like this one. I will help to promote and support this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
mobilink provide easy way of cashing out by means of MOBILINK PREPAID CARD. this is a good project including this kind of idea were you can use MOBILINK PREPAID world wide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is really amazing the very first decentralized mobile service provider from the county of the Philippines. The goal of them is to provide a free text, call and data usage whenever the country you are. I will support this ICO and all of their projects because I really believe that they will be successful. Goodluck Mobilink Team.
i agree with every thing you said, and it will be provided by smart in signal in every part of the Philippines.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Check the new website look. Again it is redesigned. Looks good.
https://mobilink.io
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that I could use mobilink simcard worldwide without any fees?
Yes, you are. They are calming that their service will cover 170 countries all over the world. After contacting their customer service, I came to know that the list of countries will be  published on 15th Jan.

I red a good portion of this thread but i cant manage to find the promised list of these countries. Is it available?
Yes, the list of countries are now available on our website. Please see link https://mobilink.io/countries.php
Your Data Belongs To You
Do I understand correctly that I could use mobilink simcard worldwide without any fees?
Yes, you are. They are calming that their service will cover 170 countries all over the world. After contacting their customer service, I came to know that the list of countries will be  published on 15th Jan.

I red a good portion of this thread but i cant manage to find the promised list of these countries. Is it available?
Merit: 15
This is really amazing the very first decentralized mobile service provider from the county of the Philippines. The goal of them is to provide a free text, call and data usage whenever the country you are. I will support this ICO and all of their projects because I really believe that they will be successful. Goodluck Mobilink Team.
They have office in Canada and Philippines, I believe on their concept of decentralization network. I'm sure people would notice This project, Our very humble CEO is always active.
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
What about soft cap? Is it already reached?
And if not, what will happen if soft cap will not be reached?
Then the project will continue as well, because they have the working products and it will release very soon. So if you going to Invest in ICO. Put money in here. Mobilink is a first decentralized mobile service telecom company.
Is there any bounty program, how do one participate in? 

Kindly check this thread for their bounty program

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2897378

Regards!
Activity: 196
WORLD'S 1ST DECENTRALIZED TELECOM COMPANY - ICO WILL BE STARTING IN JANUARY

WHITE PAPER : https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-Whitepaper.pdf
REFERRAL : https://mobilink.io/dashboard/signup.php
COINTELEGRAPH: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
TELEGRAPH : https://t.me/mobilinkcointechnical

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.   

Example: If your monthly mobile phone bill was $60/month, instead of it charging you that amount monthly, you will earn $40 or more in value of MOBILINK-COINS. In addition, MOBILINK-COIN market cap value will increase based on its massive activity of COIN transfers, remittances and usage amount, therefore allowing the MOBILINK-COIN market cap value to increase exponentially. Unlike centralized telecom carriers, that charge you a monthly fee for local voice and data usage, in addition to international roaming rates and overage fees, MOBILINK will charge no monthly fees, and there are no roaming fees or hidden fees, because there are no fees PERIOD!

Integrated with our MOBILINK-Network is our MOBILINK-WALLET platform which will allow users to buy, sell, hold and manage cryptocurrencies and cryptonized assets in a secure manner. Additionally, the MOBILINK-COIN MasterCard will allow consumers to engage in e-commerce and walk-in purchases within the mercantile sector. All while the consumer is in full control of his finances at all times.

MOBILINK-COIN ICO is designed to facilitate the development of this platform with full details available on the website. The MOBILINK-COIN Private ICO sale will begin on December 15, 2017, while the Pre-ICO will be launched on February 20th, 2018 and the ICO is launching on March 16th, 2018 by Mobilink Network. 

MOBILINK NETWORK is also offering premium rewards for early adopters. Visit www.Mobilink.io for more information.

Distribution plan includes Operation Overhead, Interconnection Development, Advertisement, Marketing, and Development.

The first months of 2018, MOBILINK-COINS will be released on exchanges. The team has not yet listed the coin to open trades since it initially decided to list coins only after the work is completed and the project is launched.

MOBILINK-Network and MOBILINK-COIN aim to build a mobile service provider digital ecosystem of the future. The Mobilink-coin will lay a foundation and ecosystem, where we foresee massive growth and potential not just for 1 or 2 years from now, but for decades into the future. MOBILINK-Network is leading the way in innovation and will be changing the economic social landscape of digital media and communications worldwide.

ICO Dates: 20 February – 15 April, 2018

Purchase: MOBILINKCOIN

ICO Structure: A total of 3.1 billion Mobilink-Coins (3,100, 000,000) will be available during the ICO sale.

Pre-ICO and ICO sales will run from February 20th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018. The official price for the ICO crowd sales is as follows.

BONUSES:

Pre-ICO Token Sale:  33% BONUS
1st 48 Hours of ICO:  25% BONUS
Next 1 week of ICO: 20% BONUS
Last Week of ICO: 10% BONUS
Company name: Mobilink

Company site: https://mobilink.io/

Company contacts: Nicole Pottinger

Email:  [email protected]
Hello, the link in the whitepaper is not working. I am interested on this and wold love to read more about MOBILINK.
Well, this is a good project. Finally iv'e seen a project that was this good !
A good project. I have already decided to buy tokens. I hope this project will meet our expectations and succeed
That's great. It is our aim to have it meet and exceed your expectations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Good Project !!! Congratulations all....

For me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest

Nice bonuses : Pre-ICO Token Sale:  33% BONUS , 1st 48 Hours of ICO:  25% BONUS , Next 1 week of ICO: 20% BONUS, Last Week of ICO: 10% BONUS
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership. This information would be very important for investors
We have direct and indirect interconnection agreements with telecom carriers and exchanges. Since all our agreements are confidentially signed with NDA's, only after the ICO ends we can make some of this information available.
Very nice idea of the project. Hope it will be successful. Want to be a part of your strong community!
Sounds great! we hope you decide to sign up soon, if you've haven't done so already.
Pages:
Jump to: