Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 54. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 134
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up! Keep it up! Grin
Activity: 126
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often than not they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites  to investigate coins
Activity: 126
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fakes coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 140
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Activity: 100
is there a bounty campaign program for the project and can I join the project.?
Activity: 140
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I think it depends on the product, how people value it, the demand, the price it hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were analysis undertaken before the purchase. 
Activity: 213
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
If you haven't invested in telcoin you really missed, telcoin was the first with such idea and the ico was a successful one they have a very big community telcoin will be huge in 2018.
Activity: 214
My money put into Mobilink was the perfect investing choice, waiting for my benefits!
Activity: 216
What exchanges u are going to be listed? U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange. How are u going to deal with it?
Activity: 208
the Mobilink project offers a good new and interesting idea for me, I am happy to participate in this project .. I am sure the project this will be a great success .. profitable for investors I think they will be interested in this project
Activity: 181
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Mobilink.
But could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
Thank you
Activity: 224
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use

We accept contributions in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero Coin.
Activity: 224
This project have a promising future with the futures it has and I believe it will definitely make a great impact when it is fully implemented Grin
Is there a min/max eth contribution?

The minimum amount that can be invested is $300 USD Equivalent in any of the 5 Cryptocurrencies accepted (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero).
Activity: 201
A brand new project that aims to make the future of mobile connection and cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed Wink
Activity: 187
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?

Mobilink-Coin Information

• Total Supply: 9 Billion, 9,000,000,000
• Token Value: $0.10 USO
• Total Amount of Coins Available for this ICO: 3.1Billion (3,100,000,000)
• Minimum Investment: 3000 Mobilink-Coins:  Equivalent to $300 USD
• Minimum Investment to qualify for 1Mobilink-SIM Card: $300 USD
• Private Sale: Raise $10 Million USO, 200 Million Mobilink-Coins
• Pre-ICO Sale: Raise $36 Million USO, 600 Million Mobilink-Coins
• ICO Sale 1st Round: $96 Million USO, 1.12 Billion Mobilink-Coins
• ICO Sale 2nd Round: $98 Million USO, 1.18 Billion Mobilink-Coins

Thanks for detailed answer! It was very useful for me.
Activity: 217
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

2018- 1st Quarter: Phase 01: List MOBILINK-COIN in 3 major exchanges, implement our Ad-Platform into Blockchain platform and launch application on Android and iOS. Begin interconnection with major telecom carriers.
2018- 2nd Quarter: Phase 02:1mplementation of MOBILINK-Network on Blockchain, finalize interconnection with major telecom carriers worldwide.
2018- 3rd Quarter: Phase 03: Launch mobile phone Ad-Platform for Android and iOS and have MOBILINK Currencies accepted for commercial purposes, using our payment processing program.
2019- 1st Quarter: Phase 04: Acquire 3% share of the global smartphone users, using our MOBILINK-SIM on our MOBILINK-Network Ecosystem, continue to expand our worldwide network, and add more features to our Ad-Platform.
2020- 2nd Quarter: Phase 05: Have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MOBILINK-COIN within our ecosystem.

Great and far-reaching plans you have, it sounds promising. Keep us updated!
Pages:
Jump to: