Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 58. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good

Please note the bounty campaign has not yet been launched, follow us on social media to keep up with the updates regarding the campaign or you can sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with all information regarding Mobilink.
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! But who are your target audience?

Our target audience is anyone with a smartphone, we want to offer everyone an equal opportunity to not only stop paying monthly fees and roaming charges but to also earn while using their phones.
do you have bounty campaign? there are projects in the telcom industry but not as great as this.
are the listed partners already signed contract with mobilink?

Please note the bounty campaign has not yet been launched, follow us on social media to keep up with the updates regarding the campaign or you can sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with all information regarding Mobilink. Yes we have signed contracts from our listed partners.
Do you have a forecast on the market growth?

2018- 1st Quarter: Phase 01: List MOBILINK-COIN in 3 major exchanges, implement our Ad-Platform into Blockchain platform and launch application on Android and iOS. Begin interconnection with major telecom carriers.
2018- 2nd Quarter: Phase 02:1mplementation of MOBILINK-Network on Blockchain, finalize interconnection with major telecom carriers worldwide.
2018- 3rd Quarter: Phase 03: Launch mobile phone Ad-Platform for Android and iOS and have MOBILINK Currencies accepted for commercial purposes, using our payment processing program.
2019- 1st Quarter: Phase 04: Acquire 3% share of the global smartphone users, using our MOBILINK-SIM on our MOBILINK-Network Ecosystem, continue to expand our worldwide network, and add more features to our Ad-Platform.
2020- 2nd Quarter: Phase 05: Have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MOBILINK-COIN within our ecosystem.
The idea of decentralized telecom service is very great. MOBILINK offers 10% for all bounty campaigns which are collected during the ICO. And as a reward, participants will receive MOBILINK-Coin tokens. Bounty campaign members, who uses artificial likes and shares will be excluded from bounty campaigns.

Could you please provide the link of bounty campaign? I am very much interested in bounty campaign.

Please note the bounty campaign has not yet been launched, follow us on social media to keep up with the updates regarding the campaign or you can sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with all information regarding Mobilink.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
The team appears to be very solid and i like the project.
Following this and waiting for the ICO start.
Activity: 198
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.
Activity: 176
Any chance project team is doing a video intro/interview to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't a problem?
Activity: 200
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Activity: 199
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Mobilink looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
Activity: 184
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Activity: 194
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? 
Activity: 217
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
Activity: 205
Good to know that this project is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
Activity: 134
Please explain will it be required to compleate KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants? 
Activity: 187
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?
Activity: 126
I am very sure the project genie Ico is one of the best projects that I follow,seen from the arrangement of the project is very nice and I with full confidence that this project will achieve the target which is very nice.. the project genie this I believe will be a future project,with a team of nice and professional and the idea of a very interesting idea definitely will attract a lot of investors,I hope this project will success...
Activity: 126
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention.
Activity: 140
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 140
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Pages:
Jump to: