Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 56. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
id: f8093c88-a83f-4047-80cc-c60bcecb7758
telegram:@yudaiskywalker
thankyou for sharing this
Activity: 224
According to your message (quoted below) the price of one Mobilink-Coin is currently, during the Private Sale, $0.05 USD (= $10 Million USD / 200 Million Coins).

The website says "MOBI coins purchased will be calculated based on 1 MOBI = $0.10 USD", and I will get a 33% bonus if I invest more than $3000. That makes $0.075 USD for 1 Mobilink-Coin:
$3000 / (3000 * 10 * 133% coins) = $0.075 / coin.

I'd like to invest, but I prefer to pay 5 cents a coin. How can I get the $0.05 price?

(BTW, I suppose you meant USD i.s.o. USO, right? If not, what's a USO?)

• Private Sale: Raise $10 Million USO, 200 Million Mobilink-Coins
• Pre-ICO Sale: Raise $36 Million USO, 600 Million Mobilink-Coins
• ICO Sale 1st Round: $96 Million USO, 1.12 Billion Mobilink-Coins
• ICO Sale 2nd Round: $98 Million USO, 1.18 Billion Mobilink-Coins

Yes, it is supposed to be USD sorry for that error. Also, the coins are valued at 0.10 USD for each 3000 USD or more investment you receive a 33% bonus. For your investment of 3000 USD, you are purchasing 30000 Mobicoins and will receive 9900 free Mobicoins as a bonus.
Activity: 12
According to your message (quoted below) the price of one Mobilink-Coin is currently, during the Private Sale, $0.05 USD (= $10 Million USD / 200 Million Coins).

The website says "MOBI coins purchased will be calculated based on 1 MOBI = $0.10 USD", and I will get a 33% bonus if I invest more than $3000. That makes $0.075 USD for 1 Mobilink-Coin:
$3000 / (3000 * 10 * 133% coins) = $0.075 / coin.

I'd like to invest, but I prefer to pay 5 cents a coin. How can I get the $0.05 price?

(BTW, I suppose you meant USD i.s.o. USO, right? If not, what's a USO?)

Activity: 4
I could get very excited about this project and am thinking this will be the first ICO I invest in. But, I'm going to keep my expectations low because honestly, it sounds too good to be true and my mama always told me when it sounds like that, it usually is!
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.

There is a referral bonus, where you use the referral link provided on you Mobilink dashboard and each time your referral link is used the system records the email addresses that were used in the referral signup and 5% of total invested goes to your account in token.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Name speaks for itself. Technology and useability are The stepping stones needed for popularity and sustainability specially in the crypto world. To give users free phone bills (or even pay users) based on their phone usage, including how they interact with advertising networks over their phones, is a truly welcome offer.
Any chance project team is doing a video intro/interview to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't a problem?

There are videos available online on our You-Tube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5MFDfun9jkV5T_57pbPXkw. More videos will be posted in the coming weeks.
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?  

Yes, we are happy with the outcome we are still in our private sale and expect to surpass the goals that we had set for ourselves.
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 

We aren’t aware of anyone who is offering what Mobilink is offering as we are not just another cryptocurrency we are also offering a service along with an opportunity to earn while using this service, and that is how we differ from other cryptocurrencies
Merit: 52
Hi, I have not seen anything like this project yet. I think that project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

2018- 1st Quarter: Phase 01: List MOBILINK-COIN in 3 major exchanges, implement our Ad-Platform into Blockchain platform and launch application on Android and iOS. Begin interconnection with major telecom carriers.
2018- 2nd Quarter: Phase 02:1mplementation of MOBILINK-Network on Blockchain, finalize interconnection with major telecom carriers worldwide.
2018- 3rd Quarter: Phase 03: Launch mobile phone Ad-Platform for Android and iOS and have MOBILINK Currencies accepted for commercial purposes, using our payment processing program.
2019- 1st Quarter: Phase 04: Acquire 3% share of the global smartphone users, using our MOBILINK-SIM on our MOBILINK-Network Ecosystem, continue to expand our worldwide network, and add more features to our Ad-Platform.
2020- 2nd Quarter: Phase 05: Have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MOBILINK-COIN within our ecosystem.
Please explain will it be required to compleate KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants? 

We use the blockchain technology to verify all transactions made, this is done automatically, no other verification is required presently
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?

Mobilink-Coin Information

• Total Supply: 9 Billion, 9,000,000,000
• Token Value: $0.10 USO
• Total Amount of Coins Available for this ICO: 3.1Billion (3,100,000,000)
• Minimum Investment: 3000 Mobilink-Coins:  Equivalent to $300 USD
• Minimum Investment to qualify for 1Mobilink-SIM Card: $300 USD
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?

Please note the bounty campaign has not yet been launched, follow us on social media to keep up with the updates regarding the campaign or you can sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with all information regarding Mobilink.
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?

We will be launching our advertising campaign soon. We will be doing a lot of digital advertising, events and financial group presentations. 
For what is token sale? Just fundraising? I cannot understand why you utilize token. Please let me know your implication in brief. Thank you.

ICO stands for “Initial Coin Offering” and it is a means of raising crypto-capital through a crowdfunding campaign by distributing token to the contributors. A digital asset or token is issued for a specific purpose with platform utility in mind. After the ICO process is done, the tokens may be used in a platform or traded on crypto-exchanges, with market supply and demand deciding on its fair value. Please be advised that for our purposes both Token and Coin mean basically the same thing and they can be used alternatively, and interchangeably.
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?

Information regarding this can be found on our website in the Whitepaper. Please visit https://mobilink.io/
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
For what is token sale? Just fundraising? I cannot understand why you utilize token. Please let me know your implication in brief. Thank you.
What are your benefits among other projects? how do you evaluate your project?

We aren’t aware of anyone who is offering what Mobilink is offering as we are not just another cryptocurrency we are also offering a service along with an opportunity to earn while using this service, and that is how we differ from other cryptocurrencies. We are offering our investors an opportunity to no longer pay monthly fees, unlimited talk text and data in 170 countries and the ability to make money while using their phones. We are happy with the reception our project receiving seeing as we have not yet started any ad campaigns we can say that the response has been very positive.
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

We will continue developing the MOBILINK-COIN platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: