Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 55. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Any chance project team is doing a video intro/interview to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't a problem?

There are videos available online on our You-Tube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5MFDfun9jkV5T_57pbPXkw. More videos will be posted in the coming weeks.
Wow this is cool! I'm going to watch all the videos Cool
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use
Activity: 228
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! 
Activity: 225
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. Do you accept BTC?

Yes, we do. Our system is compatible with the following cryptocurrencies: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero.
Thanks for the info! Good luck to you!
Activity: 218
I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens?
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.
Activity: 220
This project have a promising future with the futures it has and I believe it will definitely make a great impact when it is fully implemented Grin
Is there a min/max eth contribution?
Activity: 224
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. Do you accept BTC?

Yes, we do. Our system is compatible with the following cryptocurrencies: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero.
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?

Thank you, we also believe in this projects limitless potential. Our Hardcap is set at 230 million.
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.

The minimum amount that can be invested is $300 USD Equivalent in any of the 5 Cryto-Currencies accepted (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero).
does it have any in common with Pakistan Mobilink carrier?

i mean - how seriouse you guys are if didnt care about your brandname?

Mobilink-Coin and Mobilink Network is in no way affiliated with Mobilink Telecommunications which has been renamed to Jazz Mobile which is located in Pakistan.
Activity: 225
Activity: 238
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 233
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The total supply of Mobilink-Coins will only be 9 billion MOBILINK-COIN worldwide. This way it will avoid deflation and increasing supply coin. Mobilink-Coin prices will rise as demand grows and the number of coin remains stable.
Activity: 133
Seriously, I had to now read through the whole pages to find the information of why you are this project is one of the kind, which in comparison to other projects with no working products, glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev
Activity: 186
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.
Activity: 65
does it have any in common with Pakistan Mobilink carrier?

i mean - how seriouse you guys are if didnt care about your brandname?
Activity: 214
This project have a promising future with the futures it has ans I believe it will definitely make a great impact when it is fully implemented. Success to the team Grin
Activity: 207
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!
Activity: 4
"The minimum amount that can be invested is $300 USD Equivalent in any of the 5 Cryptocurrencies accepted which gives you access to 3000 Mobi-Coins and a Mobi-Sim. Your purchase a Mobi-Sim from us and from there you will be on the Mobilink network allowing you to have unlimited talk text and data without the hassle of monthly fees or contracts. All you are required to have is an unlocked phone."

"There is a referral bonus, where you use the referral link provided on you Mobilink dashboard and each time your referral link is used the system records the email addresses that were used in the referral signup and 5% of total invested goes to your account in token."

"The coins are valued at 0.10 USD for each 3000 USD or more investment you receive a 33% bonus. For your investment of 3000 USD, you are purchasing 30000 Mobicoins and will receive 9900 free Mobicoins as a bonus."
Pages:
Jump to: