Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 59. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
What are your benefits among other projects? how do you evaluate your project?
Activity: 214
Then I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
Activity: 216
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 208
hi, i was very interested in the project, I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible Roll Eyes
Activity: 213
why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?

Mobilink-Coin uses a Blockchain database that is not controlled by any one party.This allows for digital information to be dis­ tributed but not copied. It has no single point of failure. All transactions are recorded live, are transparent, and are spread across multiple servers.

It's a good point, now I see. Thank you!
Activity: 181
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business.
Do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 201
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Excited to be a part of this!  Wink Sign up for the ICO!!!

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.
Activity: 294
Mobilink is surely bringing plenty of attention itself!

Am not sure if there is anything like it, or is maybe it's the first. Whatever it is, this one is certain!

I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available.

So an actually looking forward to this and how it will develop.
Activity: 228
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations Cool
Any important update that I shall know?

Activity: 218
Obviously...can u tell me what's the benefits of this coin? And what is the minimum purchase?
Activity: 220
Hi
Haven't read wp so maybe I could ask here.
Who if at all are your similar competitors?
And how does Mobilink differs from them?
Thanks.
Activity: 225
this project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project Grin
we just need to invest as much as we can in this project!
Activity: 238
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?

The money collected during the ICO sale will go towards developing the Mobilink-Coin Platform and will be used to ensure we not only hit but surpass the targets we have set for ourselves in our Road Map. The Roadmap can be found on both our White paper and One Pager which can be found on the main page of our website.

thank you for your answer
Im going to study your roadmap
Activity: 233
What amount of fund will be kept in reserve?

The total supply of Mobilink-Coins will only be 9 billion MOBILINK-COIN worldwide. This way it will avoid deflation and in­creasing supply coin. Mobilink-Coin prices will rise as demand grows and the number of coin remains stable.

Sounds like a nice idea, thank you
Activity: 186
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 71
This will be a huge project in the future ! But why do you use the blockchain?     

Our solution runs on the ETH blockchain in order to guarantee the level of service and stability required for this kind of operation. Furthermore, most investors already have an Ethereum account and trust this platform. Blockchain technology allows for transparent, verifiable, and secure digital asset transactions with both proofs of rights and own­ership. Implementation of a blockchain within the telecommunication environment will likely have the greatest impact on a telecommu­nication core management system, providing cost reduction through efficiency gains. However, there are a number of areas in which the telecommunication industry could benefit from the implementation of the use of blockchain technology.

Thanks for the explanation! You're doing great job guys
Activity: 214
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it Grin
Activity: 225
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

We will continue developing the MOBILINK-COIN platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

Thanks for the answer! Hope you will succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: