Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 60. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Mobilink will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Activity: 213
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?
Activity: 193
Frankly speaking, I'm skeptical about all of this. Tell me, is there any real guarantee of the success of the project? Or at least significant forecasts?
Activity: 195
Hello everyone! Does the company have plans to leave any number of coins in the reserve fund? It seems to me that the reserve stocks would not hurt
Activity: 198
Good afternoon. You write that several projects have already tried to put the same idea into effect but they failed. Will you tale their mistakes into account when working on your project?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
In my opinion, a very promising project. Thinking about to invest in this project. I hope the development team will not fail...
How many tokens are equivalent to 1 eth?
Activity: 200
Hopefully this ICO will be success, one of the best projects in this niche!
Now is a good time to buy this token Grin
Activity: 199
This is the best project I found, good luck with your project!
I am very hopeful about my investment Cheesy
Activity: 184
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?   
Activity: 194
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?
Activity: 217
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more number of investors.
Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected??
Activity: 205
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 134
Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good
Activity: 187
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! But who are your target audience?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
do you have bounty campaign? there are projects in the telcom industry but not as great as this.
are the listed partners already signed contract with mobilink?
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Hi, I have not seen anything like this project yet. I think that project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions
Activity: 126
Do you have a forecast on the market growth?
Activity: 140

Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 140
Activity: 42
The idea of decentralized telecom service is very great. MOBILINK offers 10% for all bounty campaigns which are collected during the ICO. And as a reward, participants will receive MOBILINK-Coin tokens. Bounty campaign members, who uses artificial likes and shares will be excluded from bounty campaigns.

Could you please provide the link of bounty campaign? I am very much interested in bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: