Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 74. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
who if at all are your similar competitors?

We are the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company which means currently we have no competition. This is a really exciting time and we hope you sign up and join us. 

I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible. thanks for the answer

That is understandable you can visit our main page https://mobilink.io/ and read our white paper and/or our one-pager which should answer most if not all of your questions. If you have any further questions or queries you can contact us via live chat 24/7 on our main page.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
Wow, finally that looks really interesting. Is there any information - which countries you plan to support?
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly that I could use mobilink simcard worldwide without any fees?

You will be able to use your MobiSim in any of the more than 170 countries we operate in at no additional cost. There are no roaming fees.

Incredible! Thanks for the explanation
Do I understand correctly that I could use mobilink simcard worldwide without any fees?

You will be able to use your MobiSim in any of the more than 170 countries we operate in at no additional cost. There are no roaming fees.
Activity: 194

We are the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company which means currently we have no competition. This is a really exciting time and we hope you sign up and join us. 

I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible. thanks for the answer

Activity: 194
One question -is there a limit to how many sims you can obtain?

There is no limit if you are interested in becoming a retailer you can send us an email regarding your interest to [email protected]
I was interested in this moment: how many tokens from the total issue will be put up for sale by the company?

There are 3.1 Billion tokens up for issue during our ICO sale.
Activity: 134
One question -is there a limit to how many sims you can obtain?
(
The link could not get to the site. Do you have any problems with the site? In which state does your mobile network operate? In Russia?

We apologize that you were unable to get to the site. Have you tried again, you can use this link ( https://mobilink.io/ ) which brings you directly to our resources such as our white paper, one-pager and our sign up page. Our mobile network operates in over 170 countries one of which is Russia.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
one of the best projects in this niche
Activity: 181
Activity: 233
Hi, I am interested what are your plans after successful ICO?
Activity: 220
Hello, just found out about your project. Is there any FAQ link?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
The link could not get to the site. Do you have any problems with the site? In which state does your mobile network operate? In Russia?
Activity: 8
This will take you straight to the ICO signup page --> http://www.MobilinkICO.com
Merit: 17
Hello all. I am a novice here, have been through your website. What do I stand to benefit if I purchase the MOBILINK-COIN?

The current value of our coin is .10USD and with our investment and the added benefit of the sale of our Mobi-SIM we expect that calue of the coin to be worth at least 10 times more than it's current value so you stand to benefit from your investment by the future value of our coins. There's also the benefit of becoming an early investor and receiving a free Mobi-SIM which allows you free unlimited data, text, and voice in over 170 countries worldwide
It's a great idea encourage early investors of your project. I will follow the developments.
Hello all. I am a novice here, have been through your website. What do I stand to benefit if I purchase the MOBILINK-COIN?

The current value of our coin is .10USD and with our investment and the added benefit of the sale of our Mobi-SIM we expect that calue of the coin to be worth at least 10 times more than it's current value so you stand to benefit from your investment by the future value of our coins. There's also the benefit of becoming an early investor and receiving a free Mobi-SIM which allows you free unlimited data, text, and voice in over 170 countries worldwide
Now is a good time to buy this token.

Yes it is as the ICO sale is offering several discounts to investors
Pages:
Jump to: