Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 68. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

If we do not collect the amount expected after the ICO sale we will still proceed with the project
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?

We have sent SIM's to several countries worldwide to some of our investors and videos of their reviews will be available for viewing soon, https://youtu.be/XGcrCpoDPDo that link is from an investor in Canada who has used the product and sent in his review.
Do you plan to distribute your provider worldwide as a leader?

Yes, we plan to offer the service worldwide as by 2020 we expect to have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MO­BILNK-COIN within our ecosystem.
When the coin will listed on an exchange? Do you potential contenders ? How many ?

Coins will be listed on several exchanges within two weeks after the ICO sale ends, there may be other ICO offerings out there but no contenders as none offer what we are offering with the SIM card that enables you to have free unlimited voice, text and data service and the opportunity to earn in using these services.
Is there a risk that there will be excessive advertising while using the sim?

You won’t see any more ads than you usually would, when you go on Facebook, on Instagram, when you use apps or watch YouTube, nothing changes for you. The only difference is instead of Google and Facebook getting billions of dollars, some of that money goes to Mobilink. MOBILINKICO Platform will re-distribute Ad revenues by allocating revenues toward the operating expenses first, then to the suppliers which would be the interconnected telecom carriers, and then to its SIM users as more people watch ads the more your token value will increase
Activity: 119
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?

Smart contracts are the key element of Ethereum Blockchain. Smart contracts can carry an arbitrary state and can perform any arbitrary computations. They can also call other smart contracts. This gives the scripting facilities of Ethereum tremendous flex­ibility.Smart contracts are run by nodes as part of the block creation process. Block creation is the moment where transactions take place. In that sense, once a transaction takes place inside a block, the global blockchain state is changed.Similar to Bitcoin, each node is free to choose the order of transactions inside a block. After doing so and executing the current command, a cer­tain amount of work must be performed.
Activity: 133
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management. What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
Activity: 225
The Mobilink concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress!!!
Activity: 198
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Activity: 238
Assume you had a successful ICO, what is your next operational move?

2018- 1st Quarter: Phase 01: List MOBILINK-COIN in 3 major exchanges, implement our Ad-Platform into Blockchain platform and launch the application on Android and iOs. Begin interconnection with major telecom carriers.
2018- 2nd Quarter: Phase 02:1mplementation of MOBILINK-Network on Blockchain, finalize interconnection with major telecom carriers worldwide.
2018- 3rd Quarter: Phase 03: Launch mobile phone Ad-Platform for Android and iOS and have MOBILINK Currencies accepted for commercial purposes, using our payment processing program.
2019- 1st Quarter: Phase 04: Acquire 3% share of the global smartphone users, using our MOBILINK-SIM on our MO­BILINK-Network Ecosystem, continue to expand our worldwide network, and add more features to our Ad-Platform.
2020- 2nd Quarter: Phase 05: Have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MO­BILNK-COIN within our ecosystem.

you have pretty far-reaching plans, but that's good
thank you
Activity: 214
Assuming I misplace my sim card, how do I retrieve it with all my tokens / rewards intact?

The first replacement SIM free, any other replacements 20 USD, the tokens are tied to your account so you losing the sim will not affect your tokens.

Thanks for the info. Great to hear that such a problem was anticipated and there is a secure solution
Activity: 214
Okay, I've barely started reading the white paper, but I just have a question. Will this service use an entail typical signup process with telecom? Giving legal name, address, etc.?

All transactions are recorded and displayed in blockchain. Although you can set your identity anonymous, all your transactions are still able to be monitored via Mobilink blockchain explorer. Given the clear trend, MOBILINK-Network and MOBILINK-COIN will build a digital ecosystem for the future. Mobilinkcoin will allow its token holders to make peer to peer payment from any place of the world securely, anonymously and without any limitation.

Understood. And I really like this concept
Activity: 186
Do you plan to distribute your provider worldwide as a leader?
Activity: 176
Is there a risk that there will be excessive advertising while using the sim?
Activity: 207
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 213
When the coin will listed on an exchange? Do you potential contenders ? How many ?
Activity: 37
Love this review they just posted

https://youtu.be/XGcrCpoDPDo
Activity: 3
Mobilink CEO Rob introduces himself....

https://youtu.be/fU3QezKIlmM
Pages:
Jump to: