Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 71. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What are your benefits among other projects?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 176
Hi
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 126
I like this project and wish this will be great when it will be launched. Looks very imposing!
Activity: 140
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Activity: 214
How long have you been involved in blockchain?
Activity: 2
A little confused and would appreciate if you clear this confusion. Do I necessarily have to use your SIM card in order to make gains? Or, is it optional?
Activity: 37
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
I agree with you. I have already done and seems to me they are reliable. I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis.
Activity: 119
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
Activity: 154
maybe I should have the capital first to buy it because now I have invested my money on 3 projects.
Activity: 186
can you provide the Russian group link? Many thanks     
Activity: 198
I was looking for a nice project to invest and found out Mobilink. But I need to think things out first.
Activity: 195
I look forward to the beginning of the ICO
Activity: 184
I like the concept of Mobilink it's a future
Activity: 224
Interesting concept, waiting for more news

You could visit our website and read our white paper and our one-pager and if you have any further question live support is available 24/7 and will answer any question you may have
I am glad to be a part of this project. I am sure that investments in this project will bring the profit. Good luck to the team!     

Thank you for being apart of our project. It really is an exciting time in the telecommunications industry.
Activity: 187
Interesting concept, waiting for more news
This is the best project I found, good luck with your project

Thank you for the well wishes and we also hope that you will join us on our project
I'd like to invest

Have you already signed up with us? if not please head over to our main page follow the instructions detailed  how to invest instructions are provided on your Mobilink DashBoard
Excellent outlook. Just signed up.

Your email name is Mobilink Credintials. Is it really Credintials or a typo?

Hi, that is the title of the email which will provide you the private key which gives you access to your Mobilink Dashboard
Pages:
Jump to: