Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 70. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
Couldn't find any category like "Team Member" in their website. Searched on Google as I was also eager to know about their team. Found the official LinkedIn profile of this company  https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobilinkcoin. Here you will find their team members too.

Yeah you can find the whitepaper in the website too. About on the bottom of the page there are the team members and you can search them on linkedin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
Couldn't find any category like "Team Member" in their website. Searched on Google as I was also eager to know about their team. Found the official LinkedIn profile of this company  https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobilinkcoin. Here you will find their team members too.
Activity: 3
An interesting project with substantial potential, though a bit concerned on the target for ICO. nearly $250m!  Thats a big ask and a lot to live up to, and an opening ~$750m market cap how much room to grow is there (short term at least)? 

The proceeds of the sale will go 30% on operations and 40% on interconnection development.  That suggests technology doesnt yet exist, so the promises of the ICo may not be technically deliverable.

Another significant concern is that there is an existing operator called Mobilink, and this gives a legal exposure to IP infringement, and raises a worry about the extent of research the team have done.

These are excellent questions and observations. Firstly, I am member of the team so I will clarify and answer.
(1) Our hard cap goal seems high compared to other ICOs because what we are offering is different. Our objective is to gain 1 million SIM card clients through the whole ICO period from all around the world. The market is over 6 Billion smartphones, getting such a tiny percentage of people who would want to get unlimited voice and data plus earn revenue monthly is achievable if we can get the message out there.

(2) Our total amount of Tokens is 9 Billion starting at $0.10 USD.... we believe that there is a lot of room to grow. Just is transactions alone within our network will be like nothing else on the market today (mobilink to sim card users, sim card users to fiat / other currencies, advertisers to mobilink, mobilink to telecom)

(3) "40% on Interconnection development" -- This does not refer to develop the technology, our technology already exist. We are not re-inventing the wheel, we are re-directing Advertising revenues to the users instead of large centralized companies like google & facebook keeping it all. The fund will go towards developing the customer support presence we need to have in all the countries and regions, for eg. locations

(4) "Existing operator called mobilink", we are aware of that small operator in Pakistan, our company name on our telecom agreements is Mobilink-Network and does not conflict. We are a global company, that will be owned by the people, for the people and powered by them. That small company will not affect us.
Activity: 42
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
I have found that they are accepting BTC, LTC, XMR, XRP, Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
An interesting project with substantial potential, though a bit concerned on the target for ICO. nearly $250m!  Thats a big ask and a lot to live up to, and an opening ~$750m market cap how much room to grow is there (short term at least)? 

The proceeds of the sale will go 30% on operations and 40% on interconnection development.  That suggests technology doesnt yet exist, so the promises of the ICo may not be technically deliverable.

Another significant concern is that there is an existing operator called Mobilink, and this gives a legal exposure to IP infringement, and raises a worry about the extent of research the team have done.

[/quote]
do you have any plans to open a bounty campaign in this forum. such as twitter, facebook or signature bounty. very interested in this project so I hope there is a bounty program launched to attract investors here.

There will be a bounty soon before the ICO.

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and Ripple. If you log in to the dashboard you can see the cryptos that can be use there.

I like this project and wish this will be great when it will be launched. Looks very imposing!

Wait for it and this project will go to the moon !

Hi
Can I connect with founders? And how?

Please join their telegram and read the pinned message there. https://www.t.me/mobilinkcoin

Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?

Better join the telegram and discuss things there, I think ?

Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.

Did you saw the video too ? I think this one got the potential to rule the telecom company. Defeating every other projects. A wide use case there is.

Late last year, thousands of people world wide invested in a token called UAH / UAHPAY (https://www.uahpay.com.ua/) led by Ray Reddington that turn out to be a scam. I lost thousands of dollars in the process and I am sure most people will as well.

This was widely talked out on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198436.740

The point now is the same Ray Reddington has started another ICO (MOBILINK-COIN) but using other people as front.

You can see screenshot linking UAHPAY founded by Ray Reddington to MOBILINK-COIN at https://twitter.com/jidept

I need your help to help give other investors heads up about this MOBILINK-COIN ICO and help prevent a repeat of the UHAPAY scam please.

We're too old on this scene. You're account is newbie, there's nothing you can do here. Please work hard to earn money and sleep well.  Wink
Activity: 4
Late last year, thousands of people world wide invested in a token called UAH / UAHPAY (https://www.uahpay.com.ua/) led by Ray Reddington that turn out to be a scam. I lost thousands of dollars in the process and I am sure most people will as well.

This was widely talked out on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198436.740

The point now is the same Ray Reddington has started another ICO (MOBILINK-COIN) but using other people as front.

You can see screenshot linking UAHPAY founded by Ray Reddington to MOBILINK-COIN at https://twitter.com/jidept

I need your help to help give other investors heads up about this MOBILINK-COIN ICO and help prevent a repeat of the UHAPAY scam please.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Mobilink is the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company out there. With over 5 billion smartphone users and over 8 billion smartphones in circulation today worldwide that are using these services. The revenues that are generated currently from users of mobile voice and data service monthly fee will be replaced by revenues from digital advertising.
Activity: 224
Hi
Can I connect with founders? And how?

You can contact them directly at [email protected] send them your contact information and any question you may have and someone from the founding team will contact you.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Is there a chance to talk to the founders in TG?
Activity: 208
Activity: 213
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!           
Activity: 195
I look forward to the beginning of the ICO

Please remember these dates while waiting MOBI coin Pre-ICO sale will start on 15th of January, 2018 and end on January 30, 2018. The ICO sale will then start on January 31 and finish on the 25th of February, 2018.

Thank you!
Activity: 181
Hi
Can you answer why do you use the blockchain?
Activity: 233
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
A little confused and would appreciate if you clear this confusion. Do I necessarily have to use your SIM card in order to make gains? Or, is it optional?

Yes, to make any kind of gains you will need to use the SIM card, to gain more Mobi-coins which we anticipate to be at least ten times it's current value you will need to use the SIM so the revenues earned from Ad's can be distributed within the network which would benefit every Mobilink coin holder. You also gain by totally eliminating a monthly phone bill as the ads shown on your phone covers your monthly bill and any additional ads viewed earns additional revenue which is passed down to Mobilink network users.

I look forward to the beginning of the ICO

Please remember these dates while waiting MOBI coin Pre-ICO sale will start on 15th of January, 2018 and end on January 30, 2018. The ICO sale will then start on January 31 and finish on the 25th of February, 2018.
Activity: 228
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?
Activity: 225
Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: