Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 67. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?

There truly is great potential for our project, we hope you decide to become a part of the Mobi Network. However, we currently have NDA's in place with some of our partners, therefore we cannot disclose all information to the public at this time, however much more info will be disclosed after the ICO.
I need the link of ICO, I want to invest.

Here is the link to our page https://mobilink.io/ .
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics

Our solution runs on the ETH blockchain in order to guarantee the level of service and stability required for this kind of operation. Furthermore, most investors already have an Ethereum account and trust this platform.
Will your service use crytocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?

For the ICO Sale, unfortunately, we can only accept contributions in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero Coin. When the ICO closes the sims can be purchased using FIAT currency.
What kind of token in this project?   

MOBILINK-Coin (MOBI) is a utility token and its utility status is derived from its wide usage by the community of users/suppliers/telecom carriers/publishers/ advertisers/investors/backers, experts and teams present on the platform.
Activity: 42
I need the link of ICO, I want to invest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What is your plan for tokens that dont get sold ?
Activity: 220
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 140
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics
Activity: 225
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I'll be sure to invest in this project later after the market cools off. It's one of the more promising projects I've looked at recently for sure
Activity: 126
Will your service use crytocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?
Activity: 233
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future
great job best of luck dev
Activity: 216
What kind of token in this project?   
Activity: 119
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

If we do not collect the amount expected after the ICO sale we will still proceed with the project

Glad to hear that. Your project must be a success!
Activity: 187
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 186
Do you plan to distribute your provider worldwide as a leader?

Yes, we plan to offer the service worldwide as by 2020 we expect to have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MO­BILNK-COIN within our ecosystem.

Great plans, wish you good luck!
Activity: 195
Mobilink has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Mobilink. I will be looking forward to this project.
Activity: 176
Is there a risk that there will be excessive advertising while using the sim?

You won’t see any more ads than you usually would, when you go on Facebook, on Instagram, when you use apps or watch YouTube, nothing changes for you. The only difference is instead of Google and Facebook getting billions of dollars, some of that money goes to Mobilink. MOBILINKICO Platform will re-distribute Ad revenues by allocating revenues toward the operating expenses first, then to the suppliers which would be the interconnected telecom carriers, and then to its SIM users as more people watch ads the more your token value will increase

well everything is more clear now, ty
Activity: 133
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?

We have sent SIM's to several countries worldwide to some of our investors and videos of their reviews will be available for viewing soon, https://youtu.be/XGcrCpoDPDo that link is from an investor in Canada who has used the product and sent in his review.

Thank you, the video was quite useful for me, hope there will be more reviews in future
Pages:
Jump to: