Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero (XMR) Speculation thread - page 7. (Read 50218 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 17, 2014, 02:36:35 PM
It's fine to diversify into Monero. Bitcoin is still the real thing though.

Bitcoin is a Statist's wet dream...traceable and tracking every last transaction. Like tatooing your entire financial history on your forehead for the world to see.

Monero is the real thing. Monero represents liberty, bitcoin is enslavement.

Smiley

The zerocash functionality can be implemented in Bitcoin at any time after it's proven it's value. Zerocash is better than Monero at any rate.

Ah, but it won't be done for many political reasons.
Not only that but it isn't trustless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
August 17, 2014, 02:30:48 PM

Bitcoin is a Statist's wet dream...traceable and tracking every last transaction. Like tatooing your entire financial history on your forehead for the world to see.

Smiley

The zerocash functionality can be implemented in Bitcoin at any time after it's proven it's value. Zerocash is better than Monero at any rate.

Ah, but it won't be done for many political reasons.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
August 17, 2014, 02:26:35 PM

Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
August 17, 2014, 02:20:44 PM
Coinmarketcap removed Monero?

Do a ctrl+f, it's there. #59 wtf Sad
Why are you so sad? Something wrong?
Monero's rating is getting lower very fast and they can do nothing to save it from falling down. I think the only thing they can do is blame mystic "BCN shills".

But since you want to play this way watch it fly from #59 to #14 in a day Wink
In a day? What? Coinmarketcap is telling that XMR is not even at 40s and it lost some percents (-5.83 %)

Are you retarded? There are 2 800 000 XMR already in private hands. Coinmarketcap is only able to register half million. That´s why Monero is currently ranked 40-something and not number 13. Less, than 20% of its coins are counted in.
Activity: 502
Merit: 251
August 17, 2014, 02:04:43 PM

Smiley
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
August 17, 2014, 01:15:03 PM
Please don't feed the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
August 17, 2014, 01:13:45 PM
Its already from #59 to number #43 and it will continue to rise since monerochain will update more recent blocks. It will be back to where it was when monerochain.org syncs...
Let's just sit and wait, ok? You can forecast any place in top, but only time will show were you right or wrong. And if there will be no changes or no growing, i will be able to say that you are scam.

Sure. May i leave you a scammer rating if it hits #13 when monerochain.info syncs?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
August 17, 2014, 01:12:09 PM
Its already from #59 to number #43 and it will continue to rise since monerochain will update more recent blocks. It will be back to where it was when monerochain.org syncs...
Let's just sit and wait, ok? You can forecast any place in top, but only time will show were you right or wrong. And if there will be no changes or no growing, i will be able to say that you are scam.

You're a new level of stupid.

They are not guessing the marketcap of Monero, that is already known, they are wondering how long until Monerochain.info is fully updated and that data is fed into coinmarketcap.

The reason why Monero is number ## is because Monerochain.info that supplies the data that coinmarketcap uses reset its blockchain.

You completely and utterly missed the conversation and jumped to the assumption they were taking guesses at where the Monero market cap will end up in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 17, 2014, 01:07:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
August 17, 2014, 12:44:04 PM
i had only 0.036 btc. now is less then 16$.
i can afford to lose that money XD

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Renew your Bitcoin balance. You can thank me in ten years Wink
Want to make some charity? Here? At the XMR speculation thread?

legendary
getmonero.org
August 17, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

Monero's rating is getting lower very fast and they can do nothing to save it from falling down. I think the only thing they can do is blame mystic "BCN shills".

monerochain.org is showing wrong stats cause its updating the blockchain.
What website shows real stats? And btw your monerochain.org is not availible

ughh its monerochain.info . Sorry for that...
legendary
getmonero.org
August 17, 2014, 12:33:54 PM

In a day? What? Coinmarketcap is telling that XMR is not even at 40s and it lost some percents (-5.83 %)

Are you dump or you are playing it dump in order to bash XMR? Coinmarketcap is taking stats from monerochain.org which is updating its blockchain and instead of showing about 2800000 coins it shows about 300000 coins.

A synced block explorer is here: https://minergate.com/blockchain/mro/blocks

There is another one which i dont remember...   http://chainradar.com/xmr/blocks
Activity: 49
August 17, 2014, 12:32:29 PM

What website shows real stats? And btw your monerochain.org is not availible
August 17, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

legendary
getmonero.org
August 17, 2014, 12:20:21 PM

August 17, 2014, 12:18:08 PM

Activity: 49
August 17, 2014, 12:06:24 PM

Screw up, if I ever saw one. Today their system registers only 6% of already mined XMR.
How do you know?
Activity: 46
August 17, 2014, 12:01:10 PM

Renew your Bitcoin balance. You can thank me in ten years Wink
Want to make some charity? Here? At the XMR speculation thread?
Activity: 42
August 17, 2014, 11:55:59 AM

Activity: 14
August 17, 2014, 09:59:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: