Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 12. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Some parents sacrifice their happiness for the happiness of their children, that is why they are willing to leave their children and work abroad. My father works abroad ever since I was 7 years old and now that I am 24, he's still there working for us. It's hard for us because we cannot be with him on special occasions or just everyday. Money is important in society, yes, that is the reason why some sacrifice.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 01:22:13 AM
Money is one of the basic needs of man to live, specially now our modern government.   Because if you don't have money you can't buy anything like food, pay for electricity, water, education, dress, and etc...
Activity: 154
January 11, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
I think money is important to our lives.
But remember also that money is not everything.
about your cousin is not good to me, the happiness of a child should get the affection from his parents.
But if indeed the economy hampers his life. for me it's okay because your cousin is working for the future of his two children. Grin
Activity: 11
January 11, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
You have money you may be not happy, you arent happy if you not have money
Thats true. Its the f@ lap.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
January 11, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
You already mention why money is so important to all of us. Aside from the basic reason why we need it in our life to survive. Honestly speaking money can make us happy. Specially when we can buy what we want.
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
Money is a really good system of control which prevents human it reaching it's true potential.
It places limits on you and helps drag all the wealth of the world up to the top 1% and higher. It isn't money that brings happiness, But living a comfortable life. We easily produce enough resources for everyone to live very comfortably. Then we can develop new tech to increase this even more.
Money is what has created greed, greed wasn't a thing before then...
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Money serves as a medium of exchange that can facilitate exchange. The person who will make the exchange does not need to exchange with goods, but simply use the money as a medium of exchange. the difficulties of exchange by bartering can be overcome by exchange of money.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 03:52:11 AM
Money makes life easy to live,lacks of money is the root of all evils while love of money make someone  happy. Money promote someone status in the society and among his /her colleagues but we must know that money cannot give joy when it comes to critical issues of someone health.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 11, 2018, 02:45:40 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is really essential for us to live because we need it to buy all of our daily necessities in life. Without money, it would be difficult because we can't buy food, pay our bills, buy clothes and a lot more. Money is not the root of happiness, people can be happy in many ways.
Activity: 63
January 11, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
Money is good it can give you comfort and convenience. How do you define happiness, if for you happiness=money then it's your choice. Again money is good, but it's biblical that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. So use your money in a right way and right purpose.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
Yes money is one of many factors can makes us happy. If you have lots of money but those money were earned through your hard work then you can buy many material things that you want to have. This fulfillment in buying those things makes you happy.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 02:25:42 AM
money is something that we need in our life. it has power that if you are possessed to it, it can destroy your life. money can change someones life and also it can destroy.
Activity: 57
January 11, 2018, 02:13:53 AM
You have money you may be not happy, you arent happy if you not have money
Activity: 23
January 11, 2018, 02:11:52 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is really important. I don’t want to sound like a hypocrite and say money is not important. Money just makes everything easier in our life.

It depends on what is your definition of true happiness. Is your true happiness the material things in life?

Although it’s selfish not to think of their child. They just want to give the best for their child.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 11, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
I think it's quite reasonable, because the present society now needs a lot of money to survive. They want to make a lot of money because they want their children's future well, they do not want their children to suffer. the technology is strong, the money is more important. We can not live a simple life if we have too little money, you need to find a stable job.
Activity: 32
January 11, 2018, 01:06:45 AM
We need money to trade for goods. an acceptable medium for trading. Stuffs we need to live like food, shelter and etc. It's important to earn it though it's not the only thing we need.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

Money is not "the only thing" we need in our lives but money is so important because we need it to survive this world. We need it to pay our bills, buy our necessities and use it for our daily expenses. It is also needed to meet our wants in life and for this reason it can somehow bring us to true happiness.
Activity: 16
January 11, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
One of the most imporatant to live is money because we are working to earn money to buy food cloths car gadgets.
Activity: 274
January 10, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
For me as what i have observed,Money is a common source of people to survive.And it is also the common cause why people are involving crimes.Honestly if we talk Money all peoples are interested to get involve on it.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 08:54:47 AM
Money is important because thru it, we can buy foods, payment for our bills like utilities and also for our amortization or rental fee of our home, if we don't have our own.

But, we can't buy by means of money our real happiness.
Maybe, on your friend's situation, it's hard for them to leave their kids but I think, they want to provide their babies a good future (send them to good school and provide their necessities).

It's up to a person on how can he/she will put money as her priority or he/she can live life as simplest as they can, putting money on their bottom list.
Pages:
Jump to: