Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 13. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
Money is the important things that we have now. Because in this time we need money to live we are working to earn money to buy what is you need like food cloths etc.
Activity: 185
January 09, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is very important to live and have a better life. It is also important to supply the needs of your  family.  But money cannot buy  happiness but sometimes you need to sacrifice just to provide the needs of your children.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Happiness ia subjective, people can be happy in different ways. Money can make your life convenient and comfortable. Some peole arw happy by being rich. Some are happy by just living with their family. Momey is important, but it is not the main source of happiness.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Money is so important because it's MONEY. After God, money is the source of all other things.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 09, 2018, 06:44:41 PM
Money is an important thing in our life,this is tbe raesong why some people work hard to sustained everything that they needs and buy what they want.A commodity that we need when we buy and achieve what we want.But is is based on the beholder how can he manage money ,being wise and manageable at all for not going to other country leave their kids just to earned money.Maybe they wany a good future for their kids ,but sometimes money cant buy happiness especially when your not in your love ones.
Activity: 26
January 09, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
They most likely left in order to provide their children with better lives by earning more in this country. If they can send money back that would have significant impact on their child's future, I think is a good decision. Plenty of parents live years away from their children working jobs in another area to provide for their family. I realize money is not everything, but it is incredibly important to happiness. Without money, it is really hard to be happy. Not being sure of how you're going to pay rent or eat will definitely stress someone, out. Money to me right now is more important than even passion. I want to chase money while I am still young.
Activity: 72
January 09, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
write out everything that you cannot do without money and you will notice that the list can be continued indefinitely and make sure that money is really very important in our life but they are not the most important thing but without them in any way..
Activity: 133
January 09, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

money is a tool for us to get something we want, money is very important but it does not mean to be number one, the most important thing in life is happiness like having family and friends
Activity: 37
January 09, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
To carry out economic activities that include the consumption, distribution, and production of necessary to an object or a tool that serves to measure, convert, and at the same time make a payment in the purchase of goods and services.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 09, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

Money is a part of our life if you don't have money you can't buy food for your self.  You can't buy clothes  or house. Money is very important in our lives. We need to find job to have a money.

It's a part of the parents' sacrifice to leave their child in order to earn money to support the daily living of their family. But money can't bring true and genuine long term happiness.
Activity: 207
January 09, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Money is a part of our life if you don't have money you can't buy food for your self.  You can't buy clothes  or house. Money is very important in our lives. We need to find job to have a money.
Activity: 75
January 09, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
Everyone who is rich says "ive been poor, ive been rich, and i choose to be rich"
noone want to be poor. i dont need to mention what can bought by money can be bought be a lot of money.
Activity: 116
January 09, 2018, 09:20:47 AM
Crypto is the new money  Cool Everything has changed a lot since the Bitcoin came in, and the mistrust in these digital coins has disappeared and people are increasingly interested in finding out more about digital coins. So, what about a future dominated by the digital coins???
Will we be able to buy cars with lite coin or ethereum in the future?
Activity: 68
January 09, 2018, 09:10:02 AM
Money, speaking of money first thing comes to my mind is education,  money is very important if we go to school, because nowadays if we don't have money we can't study, not only on school it also important in our daily need in life. But, remember don't love money, money is our temporary happiness. To make your life become success and become rich man, the best thing you do is hardwork.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

Money is really important of course,  but there are some people when they were poor , they always needed help , and we helped them , but later when they became rich and saw money , they changed all their lives, and those moneys make them bad !!!1

So money is not everything in this life Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 546
January 09, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
Money is so important that with it there is a sense of peace in once life but it isn't all one need in life. Money is just one of the things while God is the principal thing
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 08:36:31 AM
Money can never be happiness. Money is required for living but excess money can't buy happiness. Happiness can be obtained by training the mind for self satisfaction after earning only sufficient amount of money for living.
Activity: 7
January 09, 2018, 08:32:28 AM
Too much love of money is the root of evil
Activity: 98
January 09, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
Money is very important in daily lives you can buy anything you want. The purpose of work is to earn money for our family, personal needs, foods and etc.  Like bitcoin you need to spend effort then corresponding goods earn money.
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
The significance of cash in human life is like the significance of nourishment for the body. Much the same as you can't live notwithstanding for a couple of days without sustenance, you can't get by for long without cash.

You can tackle a large portion of your issues of life on the off chance that you have boundless supply of cash. On the off chance that you have heaps of cash:- ,

You won't confront fundamental issues of life like sustenance, water,shelter or garments.

You can purchase all things for your solace like house, Air-conditioners,TV and other family unit merchandise to live easily.

You can draw in numerous workers to deal with you and live like a ruler

The main issue is that cash does not come simply like that to any individual by any measure of wishing, imploring or needing. You need to buckle down and rival kindred people to win cash as the supply of cash is restricted in this world yet the request of cash is boundless.

Henceforth, cash which is an answer of all issues really turns into the foundation of all issues for the vast majority.
Pages:
Jump to: