Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 11. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
Money is one of important part in our life.Now every one looking to earn Money. Legally or Un legally.now most of people try to earn money using un legal method.. I think without money can't be live in the world.
Activity: 153
January 20, 2018, 08:42:02 AM
why is money so important in our life ?
because what we want is bigger than how much money we have,
so we feel always less and less in other hand we always make planing to have something that we want.
when we just let our life running without catching our imagination.
everything will be ok.
we can see in our society, many poor people are happy with their life even having no money.
they never dreaming having manything that they couldn't get,
but a normal people always imagine over and over than the can do in their life, that's why they proof their life just for getting much money and much money.

Money is important because without money we cant buy food, colthes, house and others. In this world money works everything, without money we people cant survived for living.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
why is money so important in our life ?
because what we want is bigger than how much money we have,
so we feel always less and less in other hand we always make planing to have something that we want.
when we just let our life running without catching our imagination.
everything will be ok.
we can see in our society, many poor people are happy with their life even having no money.
they never dreaming having manything that they couldn't get,
but a normal people always imagine over and over than the can do in their life, that's why they proof their life just for getting much money and much money.
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Money may not buy happiness, but I`d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus. 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 18, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
Sadly, without money it's difficult money. Of course you can have all the money you want and don't be happy. But if you don't have any, it means that you are constantly fighting to pay your bills, buy your food etc, so you always have to think how to manage your money to more or less survive
It'ss very difficult in these conditions to be happy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:22:24 AM
Indeed most people think money can buy happiness, I think money can not buy happiness if we can not accompany our children grow to grow into adolescence and adult later. Wrong or true the act of leaving the child and working abroad all back to their own life needs, whether they at that time had no other choice but to work abroad. Our children need to be supported financially to be able to continue their schooling and meet all their needs, but also direct parental guidance that their grandparents may not be able to represent because of their different times and behaviors. But we all hope this does not happen to us or our families. How wonderful if we can always accompany our children until they marry a family and have grandchildren. Money is indispensable in our lives, I'm sure if we can take a moment and discuss with our spouses how to plan our family's financial budget to avoid our financial problems.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 07:40:13 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
Money is important in every person you can not leave without money now a days you will never be happy and can not buy anything you want to
Activity: 72
January 18, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
Money is very impotent thing of life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 06:18:44 AM
Money is important because that is our daily need nowadays that why we are working so hard to earn good profit for our better future, I think if your cousin has a good reason why they are leaving their children I think will be good, but for me it is better if one of them will stay to look into their children and just don't let their children in a maid.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 12:45:18 AM
I think money is a one of the major thing in our life.
People do various kinds of jobs for earning money.
But unfortunately some of the people earn money in bad ways.
Present society it is a big problem in  the world.
Activity: 210
January 18, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
Money 😁 we all want money right ?? Money it is one thing that we need in our daily life .If you have it you will buy all your needs for yoursel and for your family. And sometimes you can't go out to without it in your pocket . some people use money for wrong doings like using it to buy drug and do crimes .
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
January 17, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
Some people say that money can't buy health, can't buy happiness, can't buy love, so money is not important. To be honest, the rich never show off their wealth, only idiots do it. I said that money can buy you supplements, which can make you sick and have the money to buy medicine. I say money can let you walk around, you can eat, drink, play, you can buy what you want, which people without money can't do. Then I said, money can't buy love, but you can in the love the road is smooth, think don't you go out dating need not money, is eating an apple with your girlfriend, that's not romantic, but humble. So money is important.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
January 17, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

They won't be happy ut somtimes it's necessary if money is not enough.
ni short, no. Money does notbring happiness, bu it can help though
Activity: 128
January 17, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

money is the way we get the things we need and desire.Money is any good that is widely used, and money use to buy thing or, the sum that you have in.
Activity: 90
January 17, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
Now every one looking to earn Money .. Legally or Un legally .. now most of people try to earn money using un legal method.. Shocked
Because everything depend on money... Grin
Activity: 134
January 17, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
Money is important the iportant in our lifestyle. Money can't buy happiness but can save life. Some other countries if you don't have no money you will die in hunger and when your are not good in health.
Activity: 18
January 17, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
I think money is a one of the most important thing in our life.Money will definitely bring happines for us. But some of them earn money in bad ways.
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
Money is one of the most important thing in this world. because with money you buy whatever you want but one thing is for sure you can't buy happiness . In money if you want something that you sure really want you can buy it .

to carry out economic activities which include consumption, distribution and production required an object or tool that serves to measure, exchange, and simultaneously make payments in the purchase of goods and services. money is used by consumers to purchase the necessary goods and services. In the distribution of money is required to buy goods for resale. For producers, money is needed to buy raw materials which are then processed into ready made goods that are sold to the public.
Activity: 184
January 17, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Money can be anything that can serve as a store of value-people can save i and can use it later.It is a unit of account which provides a common base for prices and it is a medium of exchange wherein people can use to buy and sell from one another.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
he existence of money provides an easier alternative to transactions than the more complex, inefficient, and less suitable barter used in modern economic systems because it requires people who have the same desire to exchange and also difficulties in determining value. Efficiency earned by using money will ultimately encourage trade and labor division which will then increase productivity and prosperity.
Pages:
Jump to: