Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 16. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 01:10:30 PM
I agree with you money is the most important thing in the world because everything runs on money and if you have enough people will look at you like you are some kind of superior and if you don't have enough you will struggle everyday to support your family.
Activity: 27
October 01, 2017, 01:10:11 PM
No i do not agree with you because i think family is the most important thing anyone can have without family or love why do you earn money for who? you have anough money but you have no one to share with think about that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 01, 2017, 03:42:26 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
No, money is not above all things but money is really important nowadays without it we cannot buy our basic needs in order to survive. So lot of people forcing other people to go abroad and earn money for their family. But i think it's still depends on people on how they manage their time on earning money and going to church.There are lot of people still manage their time even their already rich.  We must also remember that we should put GOD first and anything that we are doing because GOD helps us no matter what.
Activity: 42
October 01, 2017, 02:11:47 AM
"Income, you require cash. Grownups, teens and even small young children are acquainted with objects whose names are money. It is essential funds in life, without having this instrument we can not mukin can satisfy the wants of lifestyle. Money can make some folks do significantly more than people who do not have it. But no issue how critical cash is, there are things that cash can not buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 30, 2017, 06:08:09 PM
certainly no.... there are a lot of things that money cannot buy... specially health and life.... another thing is love... don't be slave to money... it is just an instrument.... so do not let it control you.... instead be a master over it...
Definitely ‘NO’ same as you I also think that money is that money which you spend over yourself or your family members and we should it for the betterment of the society. There are other things like ethics and moral values which are not brought by your money but they are the integral part of our life.
Many of the most important things in your life cannot be bought that is why having money can be great but it is not everything, there are many people that have gotten great fortunes but that had lead very unhappy lives since they were lacking a lot of things that cannot be bought with money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 06:03:50 PM
As someone said, money is a key to happiness. And we are typing in the forum about money all the time.
More money = more opportunities, better life, better health care, better education etc.
But money above some things like respect to others etc. I think that it should not work like that.
We should respect each other in spite of differences in amount of cash.
Activity: 28
September 30, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
Income is essential for satisfying the basic needs, indeed there are a great deal of factors past in existence, but if you do not have sufficient funds or overall health you cannot take pleasure in anything at all.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 30, 2017, 10:23:16 AM
I say no,  money isn't the only thing we need to live. For me,  we need to balance money, our religious side, and social life. It will be better than we only dominate one of them.
Activity: 34
September 30, 2017, 07:04:43 AM
I think it's true money above everything else. today everything is using the money we want something it needs money but I think only one who does not use the money is family happiness, why I talk like that because the love of the family tek need to use
Activity: 185
September 30, 2017, 06:58:24 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

No, m0ney is not above all things. Yes most the people wishes to earn money. People are too busy earning money, they forget to give time to their love ones and most of the time they forget to visit the church to talk and thank God. Yes they a lot of money, you  can buy all the things you want but then even though you can buy all things there are still which are important than money. Your time with our family and love from them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 30, 2017, 02:34:04 AM
Money has very important use in ones life or I should say the most important thing to sustain in today's world. You need money for everything from food to medical expenses without money you cant get food, shelter and cannot sustain life. But money is not above all things it is important commodity in life but killing for money, kidnapping for money cannot be tolerated. One should earn a money in proper ways and fulfill his and his family desire and remember to worship the Almighty which created everyone.
I agree with you that money in today’s world is the most important thing and everyone is running madly after money to fulfill his/her needs. Money is something that is even more important than oxygen for some people in this world full of inflation, corruption.

People even adapt prostitution just for the sake of earning money though it is highly immoral and is spreading many diseases.
Activity: 419
September 30, 2017, 02:31:51 AM
Absolutely yes!
I put money and respect above all the other things, and with money comes respect too, so I just focus on earning money and everything else does follows. And I focus on money because I don't want to wake up in my old age and find out that I don't have anything left in my savings and I would have to go to work in that age.
Money in the first row and all the things behind it. you can imagine if someone does not have money he can even not buy the necessities of life. Then if we talk about the bitcoin, how can one buy if he does not have money. Buying bitcoin is the business of rich people and not of the poor. Everyone in this world is putting and spending his energies to earn money.
Yes you are right, money above everything but that doesn’t mean for everyone. Necessities are bought with money, your health would be stable by getting medicines and money is there too in many other ways. But don’t go for money that much that you forget why you came in this world. Have balanced life.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 29, 2017, 08:09:04 AM
Money is a very important tool for life. Without them you can not get any services or buy the right things. Now the world is developing and people need to give enough time to make money.
Money is considered as an important tool for growth, but the same should never be made as life. To have a healthy and wealthy living money is a must, but one should have time for relationship and other good things of life. Looking the ongoing growth, it's assured that technology is the one that makes money more popular.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 07:41:18 AM
Money is a very important tool for life. Without them you can not get any services or buy the right things. Now the world is developing and people need to give enough time to make money.
Activity: 18
September 29, 2017, 07:40:52 AM
I think in our lives most important thing is Health. But for health you need good conditions. And for good conditions you need money. So we can say according as 'Yes'. Happiness and others stuffs needs same thing too.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 29, 2017, 07:36:23 AM
Money is the root of all evil and the reason why we're on this forum actually. Except this new form of money is not centralized and dependant upon a leader.

i agree with you but if we can control money then money is not evil. money is like a knife which have two side, if we do a good thing with money then the result is good. but not everything is about money, especially if we talk about humanity. there is more than money involve and money is like a tools for us.
If you want to maintain the humanity, the money is still involved and that means that in everything, you need money because everything will not work when you don't have money and if you don't have that then you will die. Money is like oxygen, you need it every time and in this world, you need it above all things.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 29, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
Money is the root of all evil and the reason why we're on this forum actually. Except this new form of money is not centralized and dependant upon a leader.

i agree with you but if we can control money then money is not evil. money is like a knife which have two side, if we do a good thing with money then the result is good. but not everything is about money, especially if we talk about humanity. there is more than money involve and money is like a tools for us.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2017, 11:20:55 PM
Activity: 161
September 28, 2017, 09:20:52 PM
People tend to believe that fact, but do not see the bigger picture. They want money in order to achieve their other goals whatever that may be. Money is just a foothold for them to achieve it, not their end goal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 28, 2017, 09:15:16 PM
In reality it’s a yes, nowadays all people are eager to earn money for the future of their family, and me I have a regular job but it is not enough to compensate the needs of my family that is why I search for alternative job or other income to increase my monthly revenue. Even I am too busy in making money I do not forget to go to church to thank GOD for all the blessings that he given to my family also my wife is the one who reminds me for my busy hours that we need to give 2 hours to visit the house of our creator.
Pages:
Jump to: