Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 14. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
October 04, 2017, 12:23:02 AM
I need money to pay my living expenses but it definetely doesn't stand above all things. I will not try to make more money than necessary while I have to risk my health or life.

Yeah money is just we need to buy our want, like foods, clothes, or any what you want. But for me money is not above at all it is just for what we need. The most important to me is my healthy life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 12:20:50 AM
Your question definitely addresses the greediness of the humanity. Money is not above all things definitely. Money is something we can use to just sustain us. But money can't buy real joy and peace. Our identity is not based upon the resources that we have but it is based upon who we are and how we are created.
Activity: 406
October 04, 2017, 12:11:24 AM
They say that money is the root of all evil. Because some people will do anything to have money. And other will kill because of money. Let be practical all of us needs money for our daily lives.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 09:35:59 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

I don't think money is above all things. Some people do prioritize earning money because they have urgent needs of it. Those people who are not going to church may have their own reason why they don't go anymore. You cannot judge immediately in general that people prioritize money and not go to church anymore just because you have seen some who doesn't go. Money is not everything because when you die , you cannot bring money but what we can do today to take advantage of having money is to build a reputation and make it as a way to be happy. Even if you do not have that much money but you are satisfied and happy then it would be enough.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 09:29:02 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I think money is not everything. Money is just to survive in the world, people who have a lot of money may not live their life happy, because they are busy with the real job for hunter money so that their love affection between families is not well established. Having money is indeed beneficial to anyone who lives the world, but having excessive money is going to plunge us into negative things
It's not really everything, money cant give us satisfaction or happiness, it can only sustain us for living, for material things but not in having growth as individual. We don't need to depend on money.
Activity: 280
October 03, 2017, 09:24:57 PM
I think money is not everything. Money is just to survive in the world, people who have a lot of money may not live their life happy, because they are busy with the real job for hunter money so that their love affection between families is not well established. Having money is indeed beneficial to anyone who lives the world, but having excessive money is going to plunge us into negative things
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 09:08:00 PM
yes it is, because money is the reason why we need to earn money for our everyday needs Smiley that's my opinion.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 03, 2017, 07:27:52 PM
Money is really important but for me Love should be above of all, because money is just an instrument for us to become more loving person, to help people in need and to blessed more other people. People are so busy making money so they can lived everyday, no doubt that money can also lead to poverty where greed comes.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2017, 07:08:03 PM
base from what i seen and from my experience, money are the most important.You can't travel without it,you cant buy thing's without it,wherever you go you need money and now it's no-frills to ask everyone to have everything in place that everything is already bought.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 05:51:44 PM
Absolutely
But i think honesty more than anything
If you not trusted who want to work or make a friend with you
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
October 03, 2017, 05:28:57 PM
Money is the basic need to be able to live. How can you buy food  or everything you in your daily without money.
Money can dictate a person whether he will do crime  or not. Money is the main thing to do evil works.
I know you are being practical but do not let money control you. We need God in order to protect us, because money cant do that for you. It may help you seek for the medicine you need but for how long can your body take that? God holds our lives so we should put Him above all things
Activity: 420
October 03, 2017, 04:42:59 PM
Many people busy for searching for money.Because you need to money live in sociaty and support your family.I think First is god praise and than money.You have a huge money but u canot find happiness. God can gives us everything

i think the world is turning out to be crazy for money and there seems to be that drive  everywhere as the population of the world increases and there's unemployment everywhere. Money isn't everything and in as much as we all strive for it we shouldn't do it at the peril of one's life.
Important for an unemployed as me, what is the reason make me can continue to work? My family? Yeah, I have that think, but my family also need money, they want me can make more money to help the economy of my family.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 03:53:18 PM
"Money, you need income. Grownups, youngsters and even little children are familiar with objects whose names are cash. It is crucial funds in lifestyle, with out this instrument we can not mukin can satisfy the needs of existence. Cash tends to make some individuals do a lot far more than individuals who do not have it. But no matter how crucial money is, there are things that funds can not acquire.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 03, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

it true , but just one something u cant buy using money , it happyness.
everybody cant buy happyness with money , happyness come when we can feel good with this life condition , family and other.
sometimes u need happyness when u rich.  Roll Eyes
Yes true, happiness can not be calculated with money, I think a lot of things that could not be assessed with money for example are a family, time and health. Everyone will pay whatever just so healthy.
It all depends on which thing you are comparing with money. If you are talking from materialistic point of view, then there is no doubt that money is the most important thing and is placed above all other things. On the other hand, if you are taking from happiness and family point of view, then money has no worth in front of them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 11:26:12 PM
Many people busy for searching for money.Because you need to money live in sociaty and support your family.I think First is god praise and than money.You have a huge money but u canot find happiness. God can gives us everything

i think the world is turning out to be crazy for money and there seems to be that drive  everywhere as the population of the world increases and there's unemployment everywhere. Money isn't everything and in as much as we all strive for it we shouldn't do it at the peril of one's life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 02, 2017, 11:19:31 PM
Activity: 476
October 02, 2017, 11:07:25 PM
Yes, I promised myself that I'll do anything as long as its legal just not have any financial problem or crisis. Having no money will force you to do things that you can't even imagine doing it. Even a good person will commit a crime if he/she is in desperate need of money.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 11:01:02 PM
Most people say money can't buy everything but honestly I don't think that is all true because if you could buy a nice home,car,clothes,... most people will get happier. I'm not saying money is everything but it will certainly make your life alot easier.
Activity: 252
October 02, 2017, 10:45:02 PM
Sadly, in today's time, yes its kinda is. Because money is what you need in order to survive the world we live in today. It's our survival kit and we all work our ass off to earn it.

But I think the term "above all things" is too much. It is one of the powerful things today but it still cant out weigh the power of family. In my opinion, I would not really care to earn money if not for my family. A family that you will enjoy with the money. And of course if you talk about above all things, I still believe its God. Nothing can get higher than Him.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
October 02, 2017, 10:03:27 PM
Health above all things, you need health to spend the money
Health is the greatest gift, and money is a devil that damages anyone.
some officials are corrupt because of money, and many people kill each other for money. there are many other examples that conclude that money is a demon.
we have to control it, not we are driven by money.

I can agree with you that health is above all things, but money is not a devil. Though misusing it leads to cruel acts and ideas. It is not a devil that will always give you pain in life. If you are unhealthy, got sick or whatever, you need money to make you feel better. If you are starving you need money to buy food. In general money can give you basic necessities you need to survive, though some uses it for evil acts, money can provide shelter for homeless, food for poor ones, medicine for the sick and other good things.

For me, there is no above of all things (in my realization), Religion can give you strength and faith to be good, but it does not provide what you need to survive, Knowledge through experiences can give you skills needed to survive and to do a job, but it does not tell how to be good, so one might plan to kill you, Health is essential to do all things, but without money nor faith then you are good to be dead.
Pages:
Jump to: