Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 17. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 09:03:35 PM
Well for you, is money above all things ?

money is necessary evil to pay bills and have to eat  Undecided
it doesen't mean a lot to me. there is much more important stuff.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
September 28, 2017, 08:30:40 PM
Money is just a tool for ensuring my life and then one who i love. It will never be above respect and values, it doesnt makes me better than others. I work hard for it, but never measure me for the amount of money i have, i'm like all of you guys.

Exactly. Money is just a tool don't let money use us as a tool. Money is not everything, but everything needs money. We can use money for goodness, not madness. Don't let money take over your self-regard. We can use money to make our parents and our family live a happy live. But parents not only need money, they need love and respect.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
September 28, 2017, 07:42:56 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Absolutely not. Money is surely an important thing, in some aspects, because we need it to satisfy our needs. But there are things that are needed to acquire more than money. Some saying says "The most important things in this world can't be seen, but felt with the heart". With that, we can clearly conclude that money in not one of them. Though money can probably makes us happy, but just for a short time. And only happy, not happiest. Money can buy the things that makes us happy, but not the things that makes us the happiest. Money will never satifies us. It will makes us to want more, more than enough.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
September 28, 2017, 06:48:35 PM
Money is a evil thing on this earth if you have money then you have a power to manipulate things that are going wrong you can correct your wrong with money, however we can't say that money is all above the things because there still things that is all above. God when you believe in him then you're also a above the things.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
September 28, 2017, 06:46:45 PM
Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.

Money is definitely important and essential for your survival. Basically, money is needed for the world to go around. Without money, you won't have access to the essentials of daily life such as food, water, shelter, clothes etc. But despite this, I don't agree that money is above all things even if it is one of my priorities. I'm a godly man and I believe that God is above everything. Each one have their own priorities and it may be different for the others.

What you are saying is true god and humanity is the main thing and every one should have that in their life , then their wont be any problems in life. Money is the thing which can be earned if you do hard-work
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 06:30:07 PM
If I think that money is also very important in this life but if leaving the obligation in carrying out all divine commands will add more sin actually we can seek as much fortune as possible in the lawful way but we must not forget the afterlife as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
September 28, 2017, 06:17:05 PM
Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.

Money is definitely important and essential for your survival. Basically, money is needed for the world to go around. Without money, you won't have access to the essentials of daily life such as food, water, shelter, clothes etc. But despite this, I don't agree that money is above all things even if it is one of my priorities. I'm a godly man and I believe that God is above everything. Each one have their own priorities and it may be different for the others.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 06:10:06 PM
Money is a universal need. Without it, it would be impossible to survive. Through the years, the need for money becomes more and more intense. That is why people actually do things whether productive or not (being a hitman) just to earn for their families. Yeah I guess money nowadays is above all things.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 06:05:32 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Even though I got engage into bitcoin to gain and earn money, I still do not treat and consider it as the superior which use to be the most important to be stated that it is above all things. Money is do really important in our society so I bet to earn those money because the society have set it as a standard to must have in purchasing or availing different things that we need and we want. Yes money have the power and somewhat dictates what your life will be but there are still a lot of things in which money cannot buy and those precious things can be avail and be gathered without the presence of money so for me, even though money is important, still it is not above all things for me.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2017, 04:44:59 PM
Not all fun can be gained from money, so even though we need money but we can not make money on everything. Money can be earned by working but money can also run out instantly if we are not able to control spending. So be happy on top of everything.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
Agreed mate. It's a universal true that you are nothing  without having money. Nobody respect you if you don't have any money but  if you have,  then you can do anything whatever you want.  Doing wrong will be counted as right if you have money... so I'm agree with you tthat money is above  all thing
Well said! I am following the same principle but my thinking is completely different, most people are crazy after girls and chase them all their lives but instead they should chase money as girls also go after guys with money, so if you become the guy having money then girls will be chasing you. So yes I also am putting money above all things.
You can use that money to buy the sexual satisfaction, but actually you can not buy the happiness when you live with really wife.
Because some women do not love money, they need us can give them a faith strongly about the love than physical value.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 28, 2017, 03:01:31 PM
At least in my personal life, I have tried to keep a balance between the importance of generating income to support my personal needs, and the need to live a life without so much attachment to material things where the most important is selfless service and building a better community. It is true that the prevailing system prevents many idealistic people from completely detaching ourselves from the need to collect a minimum amount of money to cover certain basic expenses, but as far as possible I have tried to separate myself from the unnecessary expenses to lead an austere and simple life, full of freedom and happy moments with my loved ones.

Sometimes you have to give up some things to get others, everything is in everyone's priorities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 01:55:37 PM
Yeah I guess there is point in the statement that you made. Now a days everything is expensive, and by that I really mean it a lot more expensive. To live the normal life also we need money more than we can get from our salaries. This is why having extra income source has got very useful now a days. The money comes as needful thing of life now as we have to handle our family, growing kids, there education which is can not be done with our office salary as I said. That's why having more money or giving importance the money is not bad way to look at it.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2017, 01:40:32 PM
Agreed mate. It's a universal true that you are nothing  without having money. Nobody respect you if you don't have any money but  if you have,  then you can do anything whatever you want.  Doing wrong will be counted as right if you have money... so I'm agree with you tthat money is above  all thing
Well said! I am following the same principle but my thinking is completely different, most people are crazy after girls and chase them all their lives but instead they should chase money as girls also go after guys with money, so if you become the guy having money then girls will be chasing you. So yes I also am putting money above all things.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 01:39:44 PM
I think that it is true since in this time, money can buy almost everything on the world. If you are the richest man alive, you will gain everything that you want and you can buy love, medicine, health and many more. People claim that money can not buy health but I do not think so. There are many medicine and ways of treatment which are extremely expensive but can cure everything.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
September 28, 2017, 01:34:01 PM
Not every body is a religious person, so don't judge them. Not all people go to church is a good person. Even Pope Franscis say “If I say I am Catholic and go to mass, but then don’t speak with my parents, help my grandparents or the poor, go and see those who are sick, this does not prove my faith, there’s no point,” Money might blind some people but not all of them.
Nowdays sinners go to churches more often that good people , and goodness itself is in the heart and ain't related to any religion . Seeking money became the primary mission of humans not by choice but by obligation . Nowadays if you don't own money you won't even get healthcare , and with world financial crysis prices have risen up thus making people more focused on obtaining money and trying to satisfy the body while forgetting about the soul .
This is the reality on which most people do really prioritize to earn money and this is a basic necessity for us to live on this physical world and as you said if we dont have money we wont even get a health care which is really a sad thing.No matter what religion we do have but still we do have the common aims on this life which is striving to earn money in order to live and survive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
September 28, 2017, 01:20:40 PM
Not every body is a religious person, so don't judge them. Not all people go to church is a good person. Even Pope Franscis say “If I say I am Catholic and go to mass, but then don’t speak with my parents, help my grandparents or the poor, go and see those who are sick, this does not prove my faith, there’s no point,” Money might blind some people but not all of them.
Nowdays sinners go to churches more often that good people , and goodness itself is in the heart and ain't related to any religion . Seeking money became the primary mission of humans not by choice but by obligation . Nowadays if you don't own money you won't even get healthcare , and with world financial crysis prices have risen up thus making people more focused on obtaining money and trying to satisfy the body while forgetting about the soul .
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 28, 2017, 12:25:44 PM
Agreed mate. It's a universal true that you are nothing  without having money. Nobody respect you if you don't have any money but  if you have,  then you can do anything whatever you want.  Doing wrong will be counted as right if you have money... so I'm agree with you tthat money is above  all thing
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
September 28, 2017, 11:53:51 AM
Money is not the most important thing, but necessary for a normal life in the modern world. Without making money, a person can not afford to provide for his family and all his needs.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2017, 11:50:09 AM
Money is not everything, but everything needs money. Not all things can be earned with money, like happiness, etc. But in today's world most people see that money is everything, with money we can do anything.

that's right. money indeed is not everything, but with money, we can do everything. the point is we should not constantly looking for money, but we must also remember the time for worship, parents, other entertainment, and joy. because with a lot of money if you're not happy it will not mean anything.

Pages:
Jump to: