Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 18. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 11:27:08 AM
yes, 100%.
though, money can buy happiness. its bullshit when someone says money cant buy it. and we all have same thing, that money is our happiness, we earn bitcoin just for money, to be rich people, that can get all what we want
Activity: 322
September 28, 2017, 11:12:34 AM
Money is not everything, but everything needs money. Not all things can be earned with money, like happiness, etc. But in today's world most people see that money is everything, with money we can do anything.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 28, 2017, 10:48:11 AM
No no.Yeah you can be happy with money and being rich but you will get happier if you have things  that you want and persons inyour life that you want to live with and stay forever with.Money cant buy happines,it can but not the happines what love can give to us
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2017, 10:42:05 AM
Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 

Indeed but yet this is a forum involves money, we cannoto the to commit in God if they dont want to. I believe bitcoin helps a lot , spcillly for tose who dont have stable job for now but we should always remember that this is just a tool to survive here in thsi world , and it is not the thing that really matter, people should realized the fact that money will maek us really happy,it jus a tool to ensure your and your family, Go ust reman in our heart and souls whateverit takes, but I cant also deny the fact that we have different perspective.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
September 28, 2017, 10:30:01 AM
Money is a very important part of our lives but it seems to me that health and knowledge are much more important. If people get money for no effort, he will not be able to properly manage money and ultimately to remain poor. If you have the knowledge that the money you earn always. The main thing that health allowed.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
September 28, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
no, money is evil, it can turn a good person bad.

Nope. Money is not a root of an evil. Having no money is the root of an evil. If you will work hard you can earn money. If you earn money you will not think to do bad things. When you don't have money and you starved, and you pity yourself, many thing comes on your mind. There the evil will enter on your mind to do bad things.
I strongly disagree with your take and neither money nor the lack of it, is the root of all evil, because there abound poor as well as rich people that are not inclined to do evil.

Actually money is good because it essentially makes the world go round and without it life can be quite colorless. We should be able to pinpoint that the root of all evil emanates from the love and greed for money and more of it above every other thing!
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 28, 2017, 07:05:40 AM
For me its not.Things dont revolve around money.Maybe its a means of life but you can not even say that all things depend on money.
Nowadays we can conclude that money almost control everybody's life. You need it each and everyday of your life. It is very required for you to survive this world but if you are not that kind of person who doesn't depend on bitcoin that much, then you are rare. For me it is still the will of the person that lies above all things. Without it we can be considered lifeless because it's what makes us humans.
If you want to have a comfortable life, then you need to have a good amount of money. In spite of this thing, you cannot put money above all things as far as I think. There are still so many things which are far important than money like your family, happiness and stress. These are the things on which money have no control.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 04:19:32 AM
With money we can get anything, but many things we can not buy with money, so we do not ever think that money is everything so we look for everything and forget the family, and God.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2017, 03:14:46 AM
For many reasons money is used for everyday life.Its a means of life.You will not eat if you do not have money.You can not go to different places without money.For me its a yes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 28, 2017, 01:08:28 AM
yes, money above all things. In this modern age, all needs have to be bought with money. without money, even we cant do anything.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 28, 2017, 01:06:21 AM
Money can provide a comfortable life and maybe peace of mind, but money cant buy everything, such as respect even happiness.
You don't need to have respect from all of the people around you because you are not born to please all of the people and get a lot of respect because whether you like it or not, you will have haters that will keep hating you even though you will do all your best. When you have a lot of money then you can have respect but it is not directly about you, the respect is all because of the money but it is the same thing and happiness can be attained once you get reached freedom.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 28, 2017, 01:02:55 AM
Money can provide a comfortable life and maybe peace of mind, but money cant buy everything, such as respect even happiness.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 28, 2017, 01:00:06 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Yes, money is all above things but only for worldly things but not all people will forget god and become unrespectful due to he was obsessed to have a money. I'm aiming to be a rich but not in the cost to forsake god and unrespectfull person instead if the God will grant my dream to become rich i will contribute some amount to the church and to sponsor charity events for the poor.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I agree with you as same happening around me also most of peoples running for money no respect of elders and others money race is going on very fast I am also involving in this now because I cannot buy many things without this and I need more time for earning money as its going hard day by day for me money is above all things agreed
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 12:44:14 AM
In real life thats a big No no for me,yeah if you have money your somewhat satisfied but satisfaction from being rich is different from the satisfaction you can get from being contended and happy on your life even if you dont have money
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 12:41:21 AM

it true , but just one something u cant buy using money , it happyness.
everybody cant buy happyness with money , happyness come when we can feel good with this life condition , family and other.
sometimes u need happyness when u rich.  Roll Eyes
Yes, sometimes being rich is not happiness because many rich people have no time for their family and their time always bought by money no contentment. This is something that i know from the rich in a way they handle but there are also some families which they can hve a good relations so don't put money first in your life.
That's not good anymore, I hope I will not be in that situation in the future, I'm seeking money for my family
and to sacrifice your time to your family is not really good. You are just working like a slave for money.
Yes, but the real truth of what happened in the most rich peoples including some peoples who work and work even they have enough money. They forget to allot a time for their kids husband or wife which i experience thou we aren't rich family but they are like kinda slave of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
September 28, 2017, 12:34:51 AM

everybody cant buy happyness with money , happyness come when we can feel good with this life condition , family and other.
Yes true, happiness can not be calculated with money, I think a lot of things that could not be assessed with money for example are a family, time and health. Everyone will pay whatever just so healthy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 28, 2017, 12:23:11 AM
No how about our family ? how about science ? more people willing to let out his money to learning about something, maybe like me, im paying more for buy gpu for mining altcoin, for learning more about bitcoin and blockchain, for me money is not all things and if we dont have it we can still live with old primitive life  Cheesy
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 28, 2017, 12:19:35 AM

Yes, sometimes being rich is not happiness because many rich people have no time for their family and their time always bought by money no contentment. This is something that i know from the rich in a way they handle but there are also some families which they can hve a good relations so don't put money first in your life.
That's not good anymore, I hope I will not be in that situation in the future, I'm seeking money for my family
and to sacrifice your time to your family is not really good. You are just working like a slave for money.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 12:12:53 AM

Pages:
Jump to: