Pages:
Author

Topic: Money is for the important things - page 3. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 189
March 22, 2023, 05:46:11 AM
You're right.  Attitudes towards money are something we need to revisit.  I've lost a lot of money and years in the market but still got nowhere in the end.  After two bull markets I had no money left.  Although I have a lot of money, I can't find a reason to withdraw it.  Following trades cost me all my hard earned money.
Maybe you traded at the wrong moment in the past and lost money right away and couldn't take advantage of the bull market moment that followed. Even though you can just take your capital first when you get a little profit from your trade which profit you can also make capital back into your trade even though it's not much, but at least you won't experience any more losses if you don't get a profit in trading furthermore. And you can even get even better profits when the bull market arrives by using the capital that you have previously withdrawn in the previous trade.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
March 22, 2023, 05:03:43 AM
Everyone has a dream to earn money and do this job.  Someone has a dream that if he ever earns a huge amount of money then he will build a huge house with that money and someone dreams of buying a huge car. Everyone dreams but not everyone's dreams come true. Many dreams depend on money. That is, depending on the amount of money he has, what dreams he can realize depends on the money he dreams. To tell you the truth, till now I dream of being established in life and standing next to the helpless people.  Because it is really painful to see the people who live helplessly on the side of the road. So if the Creator ever establishes me, I will definitely try to stand by them.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 22, 2023, 04:31:51 AM
I'm simple person, what I want in this life is to have my own land and house, even a secondhand car, a small business, and most of all to save at least 1 bitcoin before the bull run season.

And the most important thing for me to achieve those is that I must find a way to have money and I have to work and work hard for it. In our time, wherever we go in the world, money is always associated with the things we need in our daily lives.

In my opinion, that is a lot, they are no longer a simple dream, a man if he has all that plus a happy family. That's a successful man, that's everyone's wish, not just you. And to get there, there is no other way to help us but money, but to have money we have to work hard. It can be said that money is the most important thing in this day and age, without money, there is nothing, including family happiness. Money is very important, it decides everything.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 22, 2023, 03:46:01 AM
Money is an important thing for life, without money we cannot do many things, with money we can bring all things or happiness, but we must remember that money is something that can help others, so when we have a lot of money, multiply it to help others, and many crime cases are motivated by money, cutthroat competition is usually motivated by money.

That is why people are chasing money as without it we cant do anything. Also we should spend it on those important things like its better save it than spend it to useless things though sometimes you need to buy those to get happiness but if ever you've got a chance  not to buy it then it good. Dont also forgot to help those people in need like giving them foods or some donation as it can greatly help them
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
March 22, 2023, 03:34:04 AM
There is no end to the needs in human life. People always like to dream and want to fulfill their dreams. It is difficult to find a person in the world who does not have any dreams. And what is needed most to fulfill dreams is money.People without money fail to fulfill their dreams. Everyone now thinks that money is the source of all happiness.  Who does not want to build a beautiful life, everyone wants a beautiful house, car,gold, high profile life style.Dreams remain dreams for those who don't have money.  Now I am really trying hard to fulfill the needs of my family.  What can be more noble than keeping the family happy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 22, 2023, 02:23:17 AM
Money is an important thing for life, without money we cannot do many things, with money we can bring all things or happiness, but we must remember that money is something that can help others, so when we have a lot of money, multiply it to help others, and many crime cases are motivated by money, cutthroat competition is usually motivated by money.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
March 21, 2023, 04:16:15 PM
I'm simple person, what I want in this life is to have my own land and house, even a secondhand car, a small business, and most of all to save at least 1 bitcoin before the bull run season.

And the most important thing for me to achieve those is that I must find a way to have money and I have to work and work hard for it. In our time, wherever we go in the world, money is always associated with the things we need in our daily lives.
Same thing with me who also had a simple dream at first. but then the dream began to grow and become more complex. and of course to make that dream come true and the very first thing to do is to find a source of income to bring in more money. and actually this is the first task which is also not easy. but I always pray and work to the fullest. and I started to realize my dream starting from small things and what I can reach now. because still, everything must proceed gradually and cannot be realized all at once. but I believe that in the end we will be able to get what we dream of as long as we keep trying our best.
That is something that is very natural for humans because of course we live also need self-development so that we are even better and not stagnant in places.
Starting from small things is indeed a difficult thing, but it is one of the most important things to do because nothing big will happen if we don't do a small process first and of course to make small things big it takes capital. Apart from the effort and determination, everything is rooted back in our finances, of course, because even though there are things that money cannot do, money is still one of the important factors to support it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
March 21, 2023, 04:09:43 PM
Have you checked your attitude towards money lately? What is "your dream"?  bigger home, a bigger car, private schools, branded drink, gold?...

Money for for things that are important in life: you family, your people, health, well being, ... Do not be afraid to spend the money on your people when they really need it, but be wary of spending it on stupid things and if you think your car and your clothes are important, you may want to start thinking if you have any significant goal in life and where does it get you in the next 10 years.
It is true that its never been that a bad idea on spending up on things which are important which its of course it would really be just normal to do so but there are people who do just forgot on what are the priorities on life which they should really be focusing on.Of course it would be normal that you should be minding about the future on which you shouldnt really be that careless on spending your money without having directions.
There might be some unexpected spendings but of course your should really be making yourself that focused about assets which could bring out some profits or income later on
without needing for you to do some work.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
March 21, 2023, 03:36:44 PM
You're right.  Attitudes towards money are something we need to revisit.  I've lost a lot of money and years in the market but still got nowhere in the end.  After two bull markets I had no money left.  Although I have a lot of money, I can't find a reason to withdraw it.  Following trades cost me all my hard earned money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
March 21, 2023, 01:24:35 PM
A bigger home or a new car is not important for me in life and wouldn't bring me much happiness. The most important goal for me and my family is a good health. Just recently I lost my step dad due to a serious illness. He worked all his life and had his whole retirement age planned out and covered with private retirement insurance. Before he even reached his retirement age he got diagnosed and died before becoming 68. That's why there is no point in planning too far in the future if we don't have the health to enjoy the time. I would rather go on a nice vacation with my family than to buy something new for myself. The important thing is to spend time with the people you love a hope that they stay healthy as long as possible. All the money in the world doesn't matter if you are just laying in your bed all day.
Based on my experience money is everything, without having money we can't happy and get rest at the old age, I have planning above 60 years old stop working and get retirement having enough money saving in the bank or several assets in cryptocurrency keep help us how to increase every day.

I am so sad with many people still working until they have been older because less take care from government based on happen in my country, some of them less controlling or how good management with their money. Need have saving fund and we can't work every day until the end of our life so saving can help us keep continue how to get daily needed without working.
What you say is true for the time being, if you look at it, everything in the world is dependent on money. If you are sick, you need money to get well, you need money to live a normal life.As long as you have money, you will be loved by your loved ones and relatives, wherever you go, you will need money. You are right that money is everything for happiness, but we should never forget moral issues while earning this money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 366
Underestimate- nothing
March 21, 2023, 01:11:21 PM
in general, money is very important and is very everybody's dream to have all they desire talking about the house the cars and having to wear gold and many more.

And like they say health is wealth and considering what most of us want in life is to give our families a very comfortable life and there is no way you see your families and friend in need that you will not want to spend and the purpose of having them is also to be a support for them that love there is no way you can show love than caring for them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 399
March 21, 2023, 12:52:21 PM

Same thing with me who also had a simple dream at first. but then the dream began to grow and become more complex. and of course to make that dream come true and the very first thing to do is to find a source of income to bring in more money. and actually this is the first task which is also not easy. but I always pray and work to the fullest. and I started to realize my dream starting from small things and what I can reach now. because still, everything must proceed gradually and cannot be realized all at once. but I believe that in the end we will be able to get what we dream of as long as we keep trying our best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 275
March 21, 2023, 11:38:39 AM
Have you checked your attitude towards money lately? What is "your dream"?  bigger home, a bigger car, private schools, branded drink, gold?...

Money for for things that are important in life: you family, your people, health, well being, ... Do not be afraid to spend the money on your people when they really need it, but be wary of spending it on stupid things and if you think your car and your clothes are important, you may want to start thinking if you have any significant goal in life and where does it get you in the next 10 years.

Money is definitely for the important things. Because people have different views and preferences, It’s now left to the Individual on what he defines and sees as important to acquire with money.
There are people that when they leave their parents bosom and finally go off on their own, will not really care about their parents anymore. They would rather spend on themselves buying luxury and sometimes irrelevant items.

I think people have the right to buy whatever they deem fit with their money and sometimes I might think their choices to be wasteful and stupid, I’ll quickly remind myself that it’s their money and not mine.
I have my own personal opinion of what’s important to spend money on and it doesn’t include the latest model of the Mercedes or known branded designers clothing. I love the good things of life just like the next person but I would rather spend my money and time on people.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
March 21, 2023, 11:15:18 AM
A bigger home or a new car is not important for me in life and wouldn't bring me much happiness. The most important goal for me and my family is a good health. Just recently I lost my step dad due to a serious illness. He worked all his life and had his whole retirement age planned out and covered with private retirement insurance. Before he even reached his retirement age he got diagnosed and died before becoming 68. That's why there is no point in planning too far in the future if we don't have the health to enjoy the time. I would rather go on a nice vacation with my family than to buy something new for myself. The important thing is to spend time with the people you love a hope that they stay healthy as long as possible. All the money in the world doesn't matter if you are just laying in your bed all day.
Based on my experience money is everything, without having money we can't happy and get rest at the old age, I have planning above 60 years old stop working and get retirement having enough money saving in the bank or several assets in cryptocurrency keep help us how to increase every day.

I am so sad with many people still working until they have been older because less take care from government based on happen in my country, some of them less controlling or how good management with their money. Need have saving fund and we can't work every day until the end of our life so saving can help us keep continue how to get daily needed without working.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2023, 11:03:34 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 21, 2023, 09:36:11 AM
Money is an important resource that can help people achieve their goals and fulfill their basic needs. However, it is also important to prioritize and use money wisely. Rather than spending money on unnecessary things, it's better to invest it in things that matter most, such as family, health, education, and personal growth.
and you can add more after that primary need fulfilled.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 21, 2023, 09:10:54 AM
In living this life we all have goals, so from now on everyone wants to achieve all the desires they have long fought for so that for the next few years we no longer think about money problems and just enjoy the results of our hard work at this time, if at this time we have not been able to achieve success then fight until all desires can be achieved, With confidence in our lives, we can certainly achieve everything even though there are many challenges that we have to go through, so now we must be good at managing finances so that later we can enjoy when we are old.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 21, 2023, 07:49:29 AM
The last bull run on 2021 really taught me about how to manage your money. I have experienced when i have a lot of money and now i really struggle. It was a good lesson. Now, i know what should i buy or use it wisely. I will never make same mistake twice.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
March 21, 2023, 07:42:54 AM
Yes, it is right that car is really helpful for families for those where the school or the stores are far from their home. Just always consider your financial stability when going into investing like these. As long as you can afford it, just buy it since money is meant to be used for the things that would be helpful to us and/or would make us feel good. But, the point that middle class often had financial stress when buying thing is a valid point since most of them do not consider their financial capability when going into deals of buying cars. This is not a good move especially when the only reason why you pushed yourself on buying these is to show off. It is much better to be financially sound without having car than be stressed while having a car. The main point is that we should continue to strive to be financially capable and be able to buy the things for ourselves that is within our financial capacity so that stressed would not come our way.
This is so because the car also requires a lot of money for maintenance, and this must be considered before buying it. In my opinion, there is such a rule, I read in one of the books, that a car should cost no more than two of your average salaries, in which case it will never be a burden for you.

But a car for a family is very convenient, when you once tried to live with a car, it will be very difficult to refuse this comfort. Therefore, I say that we should always strive to increase our income in order to make our life comfortable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
March 21, 2023, 05:04:07 AM
Money is a very useful tool to tackle many life challenges, you are not a man enough if you can't provide, you need to take care of your home, and family, love is the most important thing in life but it feels incomplete without money, because as a man, how can you show how much caring you are when you can't fix money problems? There is no reason to buy things that are not needed for you and your family, there is no point in trying to impress the world that you are successful, it brings unnecessary attention and even danger to your life.
Pages:
Jump to: