Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 105. (Read 119056 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Official MoneyPot.com Account
May 04, 2016, 09:00:27 PM
Hi, im currently locked from divesting for 2 months and ive recently had some medical issues and i trully do need the funds, I cant wait for 2 months to be over in order to pay my medical bills, Ive contacted support and no answer. What shall i do?

Please note that Moneypot holds a strict policy on this matter.  For multiple reasons, we cannot pivot away from this under any circumstances and your invested funds must remain locked.

The site clearly states "Once you submit the lock, there is no going back. You must wait the full duration before you can divest.
This feature is only here to help you manage your money as a last resort and we will respect the wishes of your past-self no matter what your future-self says." and then asks for a password confirmation to double check that the user is aware of the program being placed.

However, given the circumstances, Moneypot, in this one time instance, would like to assist you outside of this matter.

We have sent a PM regarding this to try and make light of this emergency situation in your time of need. 

From this point forward, we will not unlock any investments, even those of emergency nature, and will change the warnings and labels to absolutely inform the user of these warnings.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 04, 2016, 07:23:23 PM
Well, i really need those funds and they are mine after all, i seriously didnt expect this to happen thats why i placed it on a lockdown and used it as a "coldwallet" in a way. I understand that theres a warning there and i knew that i was putting them on hold for 2 months, but i couldnt predict my illness.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
May 04, 2016, 07:16:23 PM
Hi, im currently locked from divesting for 2 months and ive recently had some medical issues and i trully do need the funds, I cant wait for 2 months to be over in order to pay my medical bills, Ive contacted support and no answer. What shall i do?
Not much can be done, since this is what is shown:

Don't lock yourself out unless you are addicted to gambling or something, as that is the whole point of the lockout system. For all MoneyPot knows, this could be just an excuse to gamble more as you might not be able to control yourself. I highly doubt moneypot will help you. Maybe send Moneypot a scan of your medical bill, and they *might* help you.
May 04, 2016, 07:06:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
May 02, 2016, 09:29:45 AM
Today was an amazing hit by JPR and Gizane Very Unexpected As Usual But Was Alot Of Fun...

I have to say that there is a lot of interesting app/site that moneypot has. It is worth to try out some of their site.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 02, 2016, 08:58:47 AM
Well.. my account got somehow compromised and all balance 0.01 from app was withdrawed by an intruder.
I sended 2 messages to support... and I'm waiting..
Activity: 123
May 01, 2016, 02:41:46 PM
Today was an amazing hit by JPR and Gizane Very Unexpected As Usual But Was Alot Of Fun...
legendary
May 01, 2016, 02:28:56 PM
lotto man, thats just how it works, really enjoying Dust Lottery TBH

yup lottery main attraction is all you need a dust bet to get a huge win. however, the fact that lottery has one of the lowest probability to win, people still will flock to play lottery.
True but if you trust your luck why not give it a shot and see how it goes like me i played for a day and a half and hit 6/6..

yup that is how it makes people to want to give it a try. I too love lottery cause i believe it wont do much harm and it is gonna be a very pleasure and simple entertainment. Excited to look up the news to check the result, talk with friends, dream about winning etc.
May 01, 2016, 02:17:49 PM

yup lottery main attraction is all you need a dust bet to get a huge win. however, the fact that lottery has one of the lowest probability to win, people still will flock to play lottery.
True but if you trust your luck why not give it a shot and see how it goes like me i played for a day and a half and hit 6/6..
legendary
May 01, 2016, 02:15:20 PM

May 01, 2016, 02:11:27 PM
May 01, 2016, 02:08:24 PM
After a day of heavy wagering (~800 wagered) the bankroll is at a new all time high of over 166 BTC profit!

Not anymore 144 after JPR hit!  https://www.moneypot.com/bets/151225863

2 bits to make 21 btc......that's just...there's no words for such a payout on such a tiny ass bet.
Dude you know irl lottery you pay £1 and can win bigger than that so why cant there be one online you wanker please use your friend "google" to research before accusations..
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2016, 02:07:17 PM
After a day of heavy wagering (~800 wagered) the bankroll is at a new all time high of over 166 BTC profit!

2 bits to make 21 btc......that's just...there's no words for such a payout on such a tiny ass bet.

thats how lottery works Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2016, 02:06:33 PM

your chances in hitting is 1 in almost 14mil if im right so what is no word there?
house edge is almost 10% so that is not too much..
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 237
May 01, 2016, 01:31:45 PM

Activity: 226
May 01, 2016, 12:56:30 PM

Activity: 154
Official MoneyPot.com Account
May 01, 2016, 10:06:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 05:04:53 PM
Cant login to any MP site

Are you still having this problem?  I've tried on a few different accounts and it seemed to have worked for me.  If you're still having trouble, shoot me a PM and I'll look into it.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
May 01, 2016, 12:32:56 AM
Due to rampant faucet abuse, user accounts can not send tips or withdraw without wagering at least 100 bits first.  This is subject to change.
I would have to agree with the others that the minimum amount wagered to tip/withdraw should be much higher then 100 bits, maybe something closer to 10,000 bits with the exception that you can withdraw what you deposited plus what you won if you have sent BTC to moneypot. In other words, if you are only claiming the faucet then you must first wadger 10k bits before tipping/withdrawing is enabled.

It should be obvious that someone (or some group of people) is using some kind of bot to claim your faucet and that it is not someone manually claiming it. There are a few suspects who have engaged in this practice in the past, however I am fairly certain they are not the only ones who have engaged in this abuse of other sites, so I can hardly say it was them that are the culprit.

The solve media idea should be a good idea as it should offset at least a portion of the cost of the faucet (if not all of it). I believe that primedice at least used to use them for their faucet and it was always trivial to solve their puzzle, at least as an actual human.

Another option would be to have the faucet amount adjusted based on how much an account has wagered (and generated revenue for you) as higher wagered accounts are less likely to abuse the faucet and they are also people that you want to take better care of. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
April 30, 2016, 03:28:07 PM
It is amazing and pathetic that people put in so much effort to abuse the faucet. With a cool down of 5 minutes and a size of 2 bits, a bot could at most get 576 bits in 24 hours. That amount of bitcoin is worth only $0.26 at today's price, and then he probably has to spend a large portion of it on captcha solving and electricity.

$0.26. Now, if you have 10 accounts, that's $2.60. 100 accounts is $26. 400 accounts is over $100 a day passively. People go through ridiculous amounts of work just to steal under $1 around BCT. Thinking they wouldn't do the same for larger amounts is naive.

The first site when I get googling "captcha solving" asks for $1.2 for solving 1000 ReCaptcha. To get that $0.26, the abuser need to solve 288 ReCaptcha which would cost him $0.3456 if he uses that service. Of course I know nothing about that industry and there should be much cheaper service, but anyway his actual gain from an account should be very low. That's why I find the abusers pathetic.
Some sites offer cheaper rates then $1.2/1k captchas, so it can actually be profitable. You can also buy accounts with credit at some captcha solving sites for cheaper since some people still have balance but they don't have an use for it anymore. Yes, his gain per account is probably low, but like ranlo said - Having more accounts builds up. If you buy captchas at 0.8$/1k (some sites offer this rate), it costs 0.2304$ to get 0.26$. Small profit for the user, but if they have hundreds of accounts it can build up. Also, it harms MP a lot since they don't get money from captchas.
What about changing the captcha system from reCaptcha to something like SolveMedia so they earn money for captcha solves and balance out some of the loss from faucet bots?
http://solvemedia.com/publishers/captcha-type-in

These pay almost nothing. They're not useful for the purpose of earning money, and sometimes the captchas are more annoying (though it may help keep people from using faucets as much).
Jump to: