Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 21. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
August 10, 2018, 02:20:50 PM
Yes i do feel it too that the airdrop are becoming  more  lie and lie so i stop joining airdrop now i do mostly is to hunt bounty because you can have a lot of profits in the run just do your research and join profitable one
Airdrop is also good. It helps developers get closer to their communities.
There are many forms like this, which are DEV's decision. However, there are many fraudulent campaigns to occupy the wallet of the user. Some malicious code is released. We should be careful not to boycott the airdrop.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
Yes more and more airdrop is a lie because lot od airdrops are scam and coins of this type of airdrops never listed. So don't waste your time to fill it and focus on the bounties.
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
I am about 3 months back never again join the airdrop. Too many airdrops are popping up, so it's quite confusing to choose them
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
Yes i do feel it too that the airdrop are becoming  more  lie and lie so i stop joining airdrop now i do mostly is to hunt bounty because you can have a lot of profits in the run just do your research and join profitable one
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 04:49:51 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.
Activity: 142
August 09, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
Yes, I agree with you, and I have left the airdrop. I don't want to waste too much time here because it can't bring me benefits. I think I spend more time investigating this market to invest in some excellent. The cryptocurrency can get more benefits, which would be a better choice.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
August 09, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
Most of the airdrop campaigns are scam. They just lie to people. I do not think you can earn money from airdrop campaigns. After you do your research, join the airdrops. Time is valuable to us.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
Why do you think that? Many projects have simply moved the date of implementation of airdrop, as the market is not very favors new projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
This is common in crypto that airdrop is just a design and mostly of them is just a waste of time, but there are still few that are legit infact I have earned a airdrop token in this couple of day and sold it in the market that they are available.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
There are still airdrops that are legit, and gives you a profit though but it is hard to find, and some of the airdrop are just scam and a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 05, 2018, 08:34:50 AM
Yes, I participated many times and did not receive any coins. In fact, I think that airdrops are completely meaningless. It's really a waste of time.

So was BTC...do you remember?

Do not take airdrops for scammy airdrop creators.
Activity: 89
August 05, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
Yes, I participated many times and did not receive any coins. In fact, I think that airdrops are completely meaningless. It's really a waste of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 05, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
The airdrop development has become abnormal today. The past airdrops can bring you hope. Now the airdrop has become one of the means of scam, the airdrop is close to death.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
I also try many airdrops but until now, not every single one of it goes in my wallet address that I have provided in the airdrop. Is was just a some sort of scam. I was lucky that I didnt input some of my important details, cause we dont know that it may be some sort of a phishing attack. If you are really in to airdrop better make sure that the airdrop you are participating with is a legit one. If its not, then get out of it you are wasting your time. Wink
Activity: 87
August 05, 2018, 02:57:18 AM
Its totally true that more airdrops now is a lie or just a scam. But still I join airdrops as long as I dont need to give my information which I should not to share to anybody. Also, I only select legit airdrops.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
Most airdrops are fake and most of using by hakers to hack your wallet , so when you join you should verify all social links and check in ICO ranking sites.
Activity: 82
August 05, 2018, 02:01:41 AM
A very big lie, there are a lot of airdrops, worthless one indeed, I don't even believe in a lot if airdrops any more. Many of them are scams, fraud. I've gotten some airdrops for 6 months ago, there was no any hope of them that they will be on exchange in years to come.  Some people even create fake airdrop and they request people to provide their private keys - fraud, don't be a victim.
However, if you're a lover of airdrop, there are only few airdrops that are good to some extent especially the the comes with bounty campaign, so if you are able to jam one of these lucky airdrops, then you're good.
Activity: 85
August 05, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
I believe that participation in airdrop is a waste of time ... I decided to refuse to participate in airdrop
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
Too much scam airdrop, you waste your time participating in airdrop and receive back nothing. Don't join airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
August 05, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
I dont spend my time on them for the last half a year. I didnt get any tokens from them since my last participation
Pages:
Jump to: