Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 20. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 12, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
I only participated that i think legit airdrops for me base on my analyzation and research. Before i fill up the form I spent time researching thier website, reading whitepaper, and checking thier social media. Yes its time consuming but better to check first before giving your personal data to others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
Yes. I participated many times, but few projects paid. I have not  been participating for approx 3 months.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
most of airdrops are social media bounty campains and usually the only thing you get out of them is email spam
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
I filled about 300-400 airdrops, of them came about 50, the maximum price - $ 10 now I do only bounty LOL
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
Yeah, I don't want to participate in airdrops right now. I regularly participated in airdrops this winter and that's all. I didn't see good airdrops from spring.
I agree that a lot of airdrops now is a lie, so i am not participating on airdrops i am more focus on joining a lot of twitter campaign because i am having more money on twitter and facebook campaign, and when the bounty i joined is became successful i am having a bigger profit.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
A lot of comments here seems to support bounty than airdrops, I am seriously considering facing bounties full time and ignore anything airdrop
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
I concur with you all! I don't have against any airdrop, entirely I joined an airdrop or two yet that is after I checked the believability of the airdrop (the ICO behind it). For my experience, most airdrop is by all accounts only an exercise in futility. You will top off heaps of frame, do some online life advancement, some will request that you contribute ether and toward the end, no coin will be disseminated.
Activity: 68
August 11, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
I think airdrop is a waste of time. You can certainly earn by spending a lot of your time .It seems to me that before there were many high-quality projects.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 11, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
I have not taken part in airdrops for a long time because I think that most of them are nothing worth a coin. I tried to participate probably in a dozen airdrops and nine of them did not give anything at all, so I decided that I will not take part in them any more, I'd rather focus on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Why don't doing this?  If example teenager to listening a music or audio book he can spend free time also can spend time in airdrop. This better than nothing
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
Yeah, I don't want to participate in airdrops right now. I regularly participated in airdrops this winter and that's all. I didn't see good airdrops from spring.
Activity: 574
August 11, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
Airdrop Huh

Yeah i know, so many airdrop is scam.
For now, i will never do and join airdrop again.
I tired to try and believe an airdrop, when i join is always going to scamed.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
True Most air drops are fraud, but not all, if you feel you are often deceived, you better go and don't waste your precious time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
Well, the lie was so, a lot of scams in which do not pay, and now there is a payment of about$ 1 from the project
Activity: 406
August 11, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Airdrop is great, cause it's allow you to collect some altcoins for free and actually I've earned in airdrop also, but I choose only an airdrop which I feel that the project is real and I avoid the airdrops that require a KYC.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

many airdrops are scam us. they are not worth to do, just wasting our time
i personally prefer to do bounty than airdrop. bounty is more legit
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 11, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
The propaganda method of airdrops has now been abused, and many scams may have attracted people's attention in the first place by airdrops. This year, there have been many scams in the name of airdrops on btt, such as fomo, otho.
Activity: 219
August 11, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
Yes,  someone can say airdrop is a lie this day as result of a great invasion of scams in the world of airdrops. Scam is a threat to airdrop presently. But we can escape from scams if we are careful about the airdrop we do through the reading of their whitepaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 03:02:14 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

However, I believe that nobody is obliged to participate in these campaigns, so complaining about the inconvenience of airdrops seems rather idle, because there are countless activities in the world where everyone can do the activity that best suits them and best benefits offer them.
Activity: 88
August 11, 2018, 02:38:07 PM
I additionally concur with you. Airdrop is a sort of giveaway that is utilized as a methods for advancement, Airdrop members are normally required to play out specific assignments as a condition for acquiring various Cryptocurrency Tokens. In any case, these days a large portion of the Airdrops are tricks and we should watchful. I likewise joined a few airdrops recent weeks and I got tokens just from one airdrop. So it is a misuse of our opportunity and it is difficult to receive a benefit in return.
Pages:
Jump to: