Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 2. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 13, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

No one basically wants to just give a money to others without a return, if you see airdrops, you will be attracted to it, but take in mind that most airdrops are scams and no longer reliable. Do not trust free offers, it is still good to work hard to achieve something and really appreciate its worth. Be productive and patient.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
Well, in 2017 there were still good airdrop, then it was still possible to catch a good airdrop , but now it's generally horror does not come and if it comes it costs a penny
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

That is just is, all of the projects that keep promising you more and more airdrops do not actually plan on giving you the airdrop, they just want you to help them keep promoting their coin for as long as possible. A lot of them are scam coins. If you are waiting on them then you are never going to get the coins, just move on and get attached with another project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
My biggest problem with airdrops beyond the above mentioned is that they are calculating the airdrop value
on ICO price. For example they say $5 and then when the tokens are distributed their value is often much
lower due to the market situation and the massive dump of the hunters. In some cases it does not cover
the transaction fee to send them on the exchange.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
I'm aware that there are a lot of scams in the streets right now, but I know for a fact also that not all of them are like that. A few number of them are still genuine, and still fulfill their promise of token distribution. I think that there should be something done to get rid of these scams that has invaded our streets.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
October 04, 2018, 10:21:45 PM
that's how the cryptocurrency is now, everyone almost likes free coins, but they don't realize that these free coins are worthless and your personal data including Identity cards or driving licenses is more valuable
airdrop is only deceptive, marketing using airdrop can bring tens of thousands of free telegram group members, and also tens of thousands of free Twitter followers, and only need to make shit tokens to be paid as a value that doesn't exist
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 04, 2018, 10:18:48 PM
Airdrop are always a red flag.

First off, they tend to attract the worst kind of crypto investors: freeloaders.
There's a whole group of full time bounty and airdrop hunters that jsut mass spam everything trying to get as much free stuff as they can.
They have little regard to the actual long term stability of a project.
They rush in, grab the reward, then dump.

Also, giving away free coins devalues your own coin.
Supply and demand starts to get unbalanced and just pumping more into the market doesn't help it.
Like in real life, just printing more money doesn't mean that money becomes more valuable.

And last, airdrops are a sign that the marketing department of the company can't come up with better ideas.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

Mostly this year is full of shits, the market were down for the most part of this year, most ICO too were scam or failed project, and almost all airdrops were just scam and using bounty people to make increase their social media followers. Thats how airdrops works right now. They promise you with their coins but in the end their coin has no value at all or not even listed in any exchange market.
Activity: 644
October 04, 2018, 10:13:00 PM
We can't completely say that every airdrops are scam ones.  There may be very important airdrops among so many fake airdrops. I think completely stopping airdrops will regret us. As every thing we have to do some research before even doing airdrops,by that we can be understand scam airdrops.
Activity: 247
October 04, 2018, 10:09:22 PM
Yes that is true, I believe airdrops are just a waste of time. They say that there are many scams in bounty campaign but airdrops is much more worst. The chance of finding a good airdrop is like 1% and when you find a good and legit one the reward is not even worth your time. I would rather stay away from airdrops and do other productive things with my time.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2018, 09:58:26 PM
Not all airdrop is a lie, most of it, it is. But there is some airdrop also that is going to give you exactly what they need to offer and for you to do. Like a good ico, that intends to do airdrop for additional marketing purposes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 09:33:05 PM
Yes right, and things like this that make the market difficult to recover, and directly this also makes investors' confidence about crypto decrease so they are worried about being hit by a scam because they put their money in crypto.
I think that fear is only for new people or investors who have no experience in crypto. look at some ico also managed to get their maximum target, that means investors don't run away from crypto. they are only more careful in choosing ico, because their investment may lead to fraud. I think investors also have their own way to do research on scam projects, it will risk less scam projects. believe ico investors are still there and they are preparing to re-believe in the crypto market.
Having fear with any airdrop is just wrong. Invest while hoping for an airdrop, it's not that tough.
Activity: 896
October 04, 2018, 09:30:41 PM
Yes right, and things like this that make the market difficult to recover, and directly this also makes investors' confidence about crypto decrease so they are worried about being hit by a scam because they put their money in crypto.
I think that fear is only for new people or investors who have no experience in crypto. look at some ico also managed to get their maximum target, that means investors don't run away from crypto. they are only more careful in choosing ico, because their investment may lead to fraud. I think investors also have their own way to do research on scam projects, it will risk less scam projects. believe ico investors are still there and they are preparing to re-believe in the crypto market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 04, 2018, 09:27:17 PM
Airdrops have now become the avenue with which scammers thrive on in order to collect the data of crypto participants. About 80% of airdrops today are lie and do not pay anything to the participant. It is only intended to gather data and use for their own gains.
October 04, 2018, 09:26:00 PM
Fully agree, very many Scam , I think that is worth bounty to do, airdrop not very now profitably Yes and still not all pay that in 2 upsets (
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
copper member
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:51:52 PM
I also have the experience that most airdrops are just empty-handed and not worth the time. Of course there is a good airdrop in between, but it takes a lot of time to find it.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 08:47:36 PM
Yes , I'm convinced of this and I think most who had been associated with airdrop now don't make them because that is simply not profitable to do them
Activity: 420
October 04, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

I agree. One thing I have noticed is that when a project keeps promising you more and more airdrops when they have not paid out the coins for the previous ones then they are most definitely a scam. It is better to just participate in an airdrop once, put your wallet address and just forget about it. Odds are only a small number of the airdrops are going to pay out anyway so you are better off not putting too much hope in it.
Activity: 118
September 29, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

It is true, I must admit that it is quite problematic to deal with so many airdrops, because to date I have been involved in many of them, and very few of them have offered an important reward for participating in that airdrop.

In fact, doing a rough calculation, maybe only 10% of the airdrops in which I signed up have offered me the promised tokens, and from those tokens only very few reached a considerable value and most never reached a significant value.

In fact, what I have obtained the most when registering in so many airdrops is a lot of spam in my registration email.
Pages:
Jump to: