Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 4. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
If in 2017 you have already written that airdrops is a waste of time, then in the current situation it is certainly not profitable. I myself began to master the cryptocurrency with participation in the airdrops and immediately realized that nothing good would come of it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
I agree with you that there are more and more airdrop become scam, but I don't total agree with you that airdrop is waste time. There are still some airdrops are legit and we still get profit/ money from them. I prefer to practice in some airdrops which are non - ICO airdrops. Almost of them are listed on exchanges, so we can buy or sell easy. Just find the best airdrop and join but not all the airdrops.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 23, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Airdrops nowadays are 10% legit. and the remaining 90% are just a false hope and a way or a methods to get our private data, maybe their main purpose is to make a bunch of telegram members and use them for their fraud ico's and the likes, so dont be victimized with this kind of airdrops, a lot of them are just scam, so better do DYOR before you sign up in this airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 23, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
The majority of airdrops are not flat out lying to you, they are just bending the truth to an extreme degree. For example, you will often see an airdrop offering you an extremely high value of tokens, e.g. $500 worth of tokens. However, the truth is that these tokens are practically never worth $500 once they hit an exchange, instead collapsing to just a small fraction of this number.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 23, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
Well, when I did very little airdrop paid , and of those that came to pull out $ 100 from airdrop it was necessary to perform about 500 airdrop
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 23, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
We are all waiting for the release of DFinity's airdrop. This will be a litmus test, can you really earn a lot on airdrops.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

It's been almost a year and it still rings true for us. Most airdrops have no quality product behind them and they just exist to distract people.
it seems that in the near future an airdrop may come to an end, because there is more and more negative information about this activity. At the same time, users try not to participate in such projects.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

It's been almost a year and it still rings true for us. Most airdrops have no quality product behind them and they just exist to distract people.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
When you finally understand, instead of wasting your time on useless airdrops, it would be better to take up useful or reading something cognizant. Airdrop is a waste of time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 21, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
this is no longer a lie, but now the airdrop and the project "garbage is increasingly mushrooming and polluting the crypto world, this is indeed something positive and negative but I feel annoyed with people who complain because scam projects sometimes we have to realize that this is the risk of following something that is risky so there's no need to complain with disappointment
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

this is the sad reality. Last year airdrop was so profitable but not now! Some developer just scam people out of what they called "selfdrop" where you can send Ether equivalent to some token! But the reality is the token have no value at all.
Yes, last year the airdrops were very good, now you should not waste your time on this occupation. Unless on the perspective project which can cost much in the future.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
September 21, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

this is the sad reality. Last year airdrop was so profitable but not now! Some developer just scam people out of what they called "selfdrop" where you can send Ether equivalent to some token! But the reality is the token have no value at all.
Activity: 504
September 21, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
I agree with your statement, we have to be very careful in participating airdrop nowadays because there are many irresponsible people that use it for a bad purpose (for example steal any data). So that's why we have to be selective, if you feel doubt then don't participate in airdrop program.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 21, 2018, 06:37:08 AM
My WSPU2 airdrop faucet is the proof that good airdrops exist.
Every one can see in short time that claimers have the choice:cash or WSPU2pts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

Thats why I never joined in any other airdrop since year 2017 because I also experienced  being scammed by some ico using their airdrop program since then I just focused on any campaign like signature and social media. 
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
I also did not follow the airdrop because many are scams, I prefer to join the bounty campaign because the pay is large compared to airdrop.
Activity: 546
September 21, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
I think by now it's has been established that over 90% of airdrops are scam. The worst part of it is that scammers lurk around in the guise of airdrops looking for people they can steal their tokens.
Activity: 870
September 21, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

I also think you have a lot of Airdrop campaigns that encourage us to coin and advertise them. But back up the Altcoins to no floor and it becomes a heap of rubbish. It make us tired and waste of time. Huh
Activity: 380
September 21, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
It was possible to make money with airdrop campaigns a few months ago. We can no longer win a few dollars with the campaigns we have joined. Therefore, I do not take time for such campaigns Smiley
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
Yes, many air drops today are lies because many of them cheat, but a few drops of air are legitimate. A few drops of air give a worthless token, most people find free money. You only lose a lot of time.
Pages:
Jump to: