Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 5. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 03:32:35 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yeah I agree with you. I myself did not have the slightest interest in airdrop. I had already guessed that this airdrop would only lead to fraud. I myself haven't even followed the airdrop because I already feel that this airdrop will only waste time. I will only get false hopes with waiting for an airdrop coin and not necessarily when I have got this airdrop coin, there is this coin in the market. Therefore this coin can also be a fake coin. Yeah, indeed as a crypto currency player, we must always be wise. I myself prefer to follow a bounty campaign whose results are clearer than we just wait for uncertain luck from airdrop. In the bounty campaign, the harder our efforts are, the greater the income that we will get.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
Yes, I think this is just a waste of time. I think this kind of project should punish the manager. Otherwise it is a fatal impact on the forum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:35:35 AM
Unfortunately it's true. Airdrop slowly dies and already as that is not actual. Also, the number of scams and scam increases every day. Be careful
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 01:07:54 AM
Airdrops have long ceased to be an effective means of promoting the project because it is used by too many scammers.
Activity: 144
September 21, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
Indeed there are too many airdrops each day but among them all the rubbish dollars and i really have a headache. I also ask for more Airdrop coin but no price is full rubbish is promised on the floor.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 20, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
I also feel the same way. a few times I attended the result is very disappointing and airdrops. even I get no results match what is expected. many airdrops that scam.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
Well i do agree to this as well because there are a lot of my friends that usually go to the airdrop now are bounty hunters and also trader it is because it is bery hard to find a good airdrop now a days so they prefer hardwork because it pays much

Yes and i think the last days of good airdrops is on last January. We have so many airdrops today but also littered with lots of scam airdrops. I think, about 80% of airdrops today are just pure scam with different styles.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 10:58:56 PM
I agree with this opinion. Recently most of the airdrop just like rubbish and scam. When first time join airdrop, i have missed the train because i know success people just from join airdrop but now i can say airdrop is a lie.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
With deception in the airdrop, each of us faces and this topic is even more common than the benches ICO. The main problem in airdrop managers who completely ignore any calls to them and do not want to admit any of their mistakes.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
Eyrdrops have never positioned themselves as honest and guaranteed ways to earn money. The very idea of earning on airdrop is completely based on the fact that 99% of this is a scam or a bubble.
Activity: 70
September 20, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
In airdrop companies, there is so much disgrace that anyone interested in this sphere should think about diversifying their sources of income. Cool
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
I see no reason now to participate in the drops, you only do a favor to those who are satisfied with them and very rarely get something. If you already want to get tokens - then look for and participate in bounty campaigns, there you will have more chances.
Agreed. But many companies need favors. For example, if the hunters agreed to receive their tokens after the company reaches the target amount, then many projects would experience a stage of development
Activity: 83
September 20, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
Good thing you caught that only 1 pump like hydro. But now bounties are becoming more of the airdrop referral combo since it pulls more community engagement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
September 20, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
yes I agree, last year I followed many airdrops but now I have stopped to join in the airdrop because the results are small and there are lots of airdrops that are scam.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
I for one don't even join on this anymore. It is not even worth it anymore since you will just be given a couple of tokens and most of it don't even come to exchanges which makes it worthless. This was to supposed to increase the projects popularity not the people who wants free coins asking for the airdrop to be given in the chat. Airdrops are now just a waste of time for the company and also for the participants in conclusion.
At the moment I am no longer interested in following the Airdrop because of the large number of Airdrops I follow, no one gives me an advantage and it makes me disappointed. More focus on trading or Bounty will be wiser because it can be more useful than Airdrop. but this is only personal opinion and from my personal experience.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 01:43:03 PM
Well i do agree to this as well because there are a lot of my friends that usually go to the airdrop now are bounty hunters and also trader it is because it is bery hard to find a good airdrop now a days so they prefer hardwork because it pays much
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 20, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.
Looking at the date of this, I think some things never change. You are completely right about it, there is no sense to take part in Airdrops because most of them won't pay even a penny. I think the only way to earn in crypto without investing your money is bounty campaigns, but still you need to choose very carefully if you want to get paid.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 20, 2018, 01:40:51 PM
I for one don't even join on this anymore. It is not even worth it anymore since you will just be given a couple of tokens and most of it don't even come to exchanges which makes it worthless. This was to supposed to increase the projects popularity not the people who wants free coins asking for the airdrop to be given in the chat. Airdrops are now just a waste of time for the company and also for the participants in conclusion.
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
I believe that atk will even couple of years. Many bounty will be fraudulent and we will not be able to defend against it. I believe that you can make a profit only through strict selection of bounty
Activity: 133
September 20, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
Absolutely agree with this thesis. I saw a huge number of proposals to participate in airdrops, and I have never participated in them, because I have already studied the experience of other participants. Of course, there are real airdrops, but I would not waste time searching for them. It's much easier to find a good bounty program and get a reward for a particular job than hope for luck!
Pages:
Jump to: