Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 3. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 26, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
i have done a lot of airdrops. I only received very few tokens. And some are air coins. They only waste your energy. you'd better give up the airdrop early. Do some bounty.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
Yes unfortunately there are many airdrops on the market scam. And the scam airdrop count is growing more and more every day. Because more people are joining the crypto world every time. And this causes all projects in the market to increase. But unfortunately, the number of scam projects is increasing too. But there are also scam-free airdrop campaigns on the market. I think we should research well before just joining.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
I think yeah many AD's just start with great hype and then keep adding some weird rules just to gain that ground and then slowly the value of the coin stars to dip. Regular coins is sometimes better than the ERC20 tokens AD because most of the tokens never get listed or by the time they get listed we forget what they were as the keep collecting dust somewhere inside our ERC20 wallet. With coins atleast we I feel we can gauze sooner or later within weeks if the project will survive or its an exit scam.

It's hard sometimes to understand which project is scam and which one isn't. It true in AD we do not lose money but then we lose something more important and that's "Our Time" chasing wrong projects and promoting wrong project's and ICO's.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
airdrop for now is too many a lie and scam so for hunter still better bounty with bountymanager.
airdrop is free so if scam or lie we just waste a time but if airdrop pay u lost money if scam so be smart if join in airdrop.
Activity: 301
September 26, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
I still think airdrop is the only thing that helps them make people know their money. And it seems that the value that each person can get from the airdrop is very low. However, if you really want to participate and hard work will help you make a lot of money if something good comes to you.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Regardless of whether the airdrop is a scam or a free airdrop, I will go there.
This RIPAEX project also has a free airdrop.
Activity: 235
September 26, 2018, 09:02:36 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Im not really against participating in airdrops, because it doesnt really takes a lot of time filling up the form. But just choose the airdrops that doesnt ask for donations and use different emails and wallet address for security.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
I also do not participate in air companies of ICO-conducting companies who do not know what to do today. All is simple on airdrops much you will not earn. So it's worth working for the bounty. Articles, video.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
I support your opinion on this account, because I myself already began to share my information for tokens, which I never get, this is a mockery and deception, because strange messages come to my mail.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

Well i wouldnt be surprised about that l, since all airdrops are just show endorsement and campaign. most of them wont give out tokens as promised. I hope they dont gaveout false promoses at all
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
September 26, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
if just put an address or sent pm with your address is no problem,,
but if you should fill a form with all your data is too risky,,
because they can use your data for any activities
I hate an airdrop because it's a full of scam which we can't denied that they will never paid us and infact has a possibilty to used our form.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
Very often in the chat rooms I see how people are much more interested in when they are handed out the airdrop than the technology of the project itself. It's horrible.
Activity: 854
September 25, 2018, 08:00:03 PM
This is just nothing but the raw fact. So many airdrop coins today are dead, because by the time the developers cash out, that is just the end for such coin. Which is why i cannot by airdrop coin and hold for long.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
I do not believe in airdrops, give them a penny, and the projects are mostly fraudulent. It is possible that in the long run, about good growth of the market, tokens will give a good profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 24, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
In my opinion it is a big lag between you registered at airdrop and the time you received the tokens. So, I don't like airdrops.
Activity: 280
September 24, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
These airdrops are now being used to steal accounts rather than too much airdrop. This market is really a market with very weak security. So don't rely on airdrop ads coming to your email without knowing it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 24, 2018, 12:21:23 PM
There is a reason that getting something for free is not worth much to start with. That said there are both good and bad airdrops just like good and bad ICOs. The number of bad airdrops is higher than bad ICO bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 24, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
you are right but I have to add and also as a clarification that most airdrops are just purported for the initiation stage of projects and whether the project will do well or not depends on how active people will be towards the airdrop. They are not to give you even 1$ so do not look out for getting much monies from airdrops like in the olden days where crowdsales were uncommon.

They have never given you $1 or something...
They have given you token and after other people have given you dollars for the tokens.

In fact nothing has changed...except the token prices because people are more realistic.

Here you can see that my airdrop is not a lie:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/allu2/wspu2pts_prices.php

The WSPU2pts have a price and the WSPU2 as well.But the price is not made buy the creator,but buy the market.
if tokens are worth zero,it is not a lie,it is the truth because the market has priced them "zero".

Activity: 228
September 24, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
In this online market there is lots of program. If you say all program is perfect so it is not proper results. AirDrop is a very good community system in this online industry, anyone can growing his business in a short time with this system. But if you think all airdrop is lie so I am not supported about this matter because in a couple of months ago I am work with this platform and I also make a huge money so if you want to do that, you should analyses then you will work with this system.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
September 23, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
you are right but I have to add and also as a clarification that most airdrops are just purported for the initiation stage of projects and whether the project will do well or not depends on how active people will be towards the airdrop. They are not to give you even 1$ so do not look out for getting much monies from airdrops like in the olden days where crowdsales were uncommon.
Pages:
Jump to: