Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 46. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 15, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
True talk.....majority of airdrop are waste of time. Just very few are worth participating in. I just do not know why some people will delight pleasure in promoting scam because most of the promoters know it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
hese days it is very rare to find a decent and honest project that offers airdrops. Most of them are pure scam.
Report to m
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Yea,it is true,before I was taking a part in amost all airdrops but I have stopped doind this recently.As for me it is just waste of time,so many airdrops that will never be traded anywhere.Just some trash. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 11:58:08 PM
Yes. Most of the airdrops are fake. It's wasting our most valuable time. So you should check and find 100% legit Airdrops.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
Airdrops were originally a kind of free tokens. The project did not have a long-term plan. It was a one-time promotion and then it was not maintained. The market fell. This was a natural result of the survival of the fittest in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 11:52:56 PM
I think airdrop is lie because joining in airdrop is so simple. And many ICO in airdrop is failed so that it is usual if the airdrop project doesnt pay the participan.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 14, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
use common sense? nothings REALLY free...
Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 11:44:23 PM
This is absolutely true and most of the airdrops are scams and sometimes pay only for small amounts. I couldnt earn considerable profit from airdrops and i do bounty campaigns. The reason is we have to choose the legit projects to do airdrops and most of the times it takes long time to receive the tokens as well. Further you should be very careful when you do airdrops since there are so many scam projects.
Activity: 80
June 14, 2018, 11:26:15 PM
yaa i think so i agree that some airdrops is a lie. I am also participating aidrop but i dont have a coin also. Then some airdrop now are requiring donations and it is really obvious, it is a scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
Yes, I constantly come across projects that do not give me money. I'm very sad about this. In addition, some projects promise that their coin will cost much more, and in fact this coin is almost worthless.

Airdrops usually are worthless, you should go for a signature campaign in stead. They make it worth your while.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I think it's better to work on bounty than airdrop. Because too much ICO and many also fail to cause not pay in airdrop.
Try to enter in bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
We always blame airdrop but if you think  of it they give free token without doing nothing, all we have to do is don't join in any airdrop as simple a that. Don't bother your self to join and waiting a shit your wasting your time.
Activity: 208
June 13, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes it is, more airdrops now are lie, and scams. You will participate and fill up some form and then you will retweet, post, share some articles or post of the ICO and then you will not receive any amount of tokens. I suggest to not join airdrops, but there are some airdrops that is quality and will give you tokens.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
And that's the reason why I choose bounty than Airdrop. Just wasted time with gain nothing. Even you get the good one, the payment aren't too big.
Activity: 476
June 13, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
After a long waste of time on the drop, I came to the conclusion that you don't need to waste your time, only if you have it too much. Too many participants, too much deception, too small payments.
Activity: 490
June 13, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
There is season for airdrop! Airdrop generally garner interest and it dies afterward! Last year airdrop should die off soon and sometimes later, it will re-surface again and become profitable for those that are participating in it!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
I agree with the fact that you can earn on airdrops, But only on one condition - That you are engaged in this day and night every day and constantly. Do not think that you will once take part in the airdrome and wake up in the morning with a rich guy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
I also find that there are a lot of scam airdrops recently. Some of the project that I joined does not pay you and team is also not responding. But there are good ones as well, you can do more research and join some good project, or participate in some bounty program.
copper member
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
Good that I have found this thread. That's how I save a lot of work.
Actually wanted to participate in some airdrops, but not anymore.
Apparently it is a waste of time.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
I strongly do not recommend participating in airdrop! A lot of airdrop is just scammers, and even if not - then you will get a penny from it
Pages:
Jump to: