Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 80. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
March 16, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
Yes i agree. I started to write all airdrops i took part. And i got only 3 during 3 or 4 month. So i decided dont waste my time on it. Pity, i was full of hopes
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 09:18:19 AM
i guess yes because some of them wasn't that true sometimes it was a scam sometimes it was real but most of some form of aidrop  is good but sometimes not true just always read don't gave your private key in any form because most of users get hack by not reading instructions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
True, most of the airdrops these days are just scams. You can't tell if it's legitimate or not. So usually, bounty campaign is the most reliable free profits as of now.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 16, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
Aidrops are scams , or at least over 90% of the aidrops are scams because they don't even have a true project or a real development behind them but sure it catchy for newbies and jr.members as long as they all register in the airdrop and some of them are investing in that so called ICO so it's your fault guys that you are accepting airdrops.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 08:08:40 AM
Not all AirDrop is a lie, we can choose AirDrop from ico result. Many ICOs are launching AirDrop after Crowsell, so we can join and it will not be in vain.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 07:53:22 AM
More and more airdrops are scams, and only a few airdrops are good. Both sem and Onions are good, but other airdrops are basically defrauding user information.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
You can check this project https://goo.gl/7RC9x8 Their airdrop is real!
Red Lanterns (RL service) is an actively developing online service that helps people fill the gaps
in their sex education.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
I've also read that a lot of the bounties are a lie and a scam as well. Really sucks considering the state a lot of the ICOs are in nowadays, nothing is safe it seems.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
i agree with that because me and my friends have encountered a form that only will hack your wallet. airdrops are free coins meaning no need to spend some amount to get them but it will be a treat if we cannot fill up the form correctly. most of people follow the airdrop because it's free money. just be careful of what you are filling up.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
it's true. most of the airdrops now don't have a value and with simple task you can get it. most of people follow the airdrop because it's free money but it's just wasting time
Activity: 602
March 13, 2018, 04:59:49 AM
Yes I do not recommend too.. since novembre 2017 I joined more than 500 airdrops and I have only few bucks from less than 50....... now I join only if I trust the projfect
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
March 13, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
Some airdrop is a lie but most of the time airdrop is has a significance especially for the investors.
Like in my experience, our Founder of Indigen Founder gives airdrop for those active account in our group. As he said, he did it as an incentives who believes in our group.
Activity: 294
March 08, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
I agree that many airdrops are garbage that only clogs up your e-mail. But you can not put all in one line. Of course, promising projects do not give out coins for free, but there are exceptions. Recently I saw in my wallet some coin, I got it for free. It has grown very much. I can sell it for 95 $. Therefore, I am not against airdrops.  Wink
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
Absolutely, airdrops by now are all lie's and also you some of them are scam. They need you to send fee to be eligible to airdrop but they don't really give and also they are abandoning there project. I signed airdrops from now but i only signed if i see that those project are in complete details.
Activity: 184
March 08, 2018, 02:39:51 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I often wonder at the fact that experienced players are involved in airdrops. I thought it was the destiny of the newcomers. I do not know, maybe it brings some profit to them. But I think this is a waste of precious time.

yes, I agree that there are countless airdrops that are dark. They cheat the participants with the form from the rules are very simple. But wasting time on these things is regrettable. I lost a lot in the unclear airdrop campaign. Therefore, I only trust the campaigns of the managers or bounty management organizations. They have moderated campaigns. They are very nice and friendly.
Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
No harsh feeling man, airdrops are free coins meaning no need to spend some amount to get them. So why are you holding your grudges about airdrops? You hated airdrops but still participating on it. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 02:15:08 PM
Airdrops these days are big lie we cant completely relay on airdrops spending so much on airdrops and coins wont list and the value of the coin is very less so airdrops all in whole it is nt worthy
Activity: 336
March 08, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
 No because for me airdrop is an incentives for the people who believes and patronize in such coin which soon to be launch in the market. This airdrop give us an addtional money for our earnings.
March 08, 2018, 01:42:16 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I often wonder at the fact that experienced players are involved in airdrops. I thought it was the destiny of the newcomers. I do not know, maybe it brings some profit to them. But I think this is a waste of precious time.
March 08, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
Among them there are good 1 from 100 , but it takes too much time , to be registered to do repost , I ceased to be engaged in it . Is it profitable now ?
Pages:
Jump to: