Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 87. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 11:18:15 PM
I also agree with you. Airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, Airdrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition for obtaining a number of Cryptocurrency Tokens. But nowadays most of the Airdrops are scams and we should careful. I also signed up several airdrops past 2 weeks and i got tokens only from one airdrop. So it is a waste of our time and it is not easy to get a profit out of it.

You are on right track, In beginner stage most of the people will do this mistakes by signing up for all airdrops what they come across. There are many potential airdrops happening around. Instead of simply sign up, spend some time for each airdrop and find the best.

And don't forget - Once you became pro in finding best, share your knowledge to the community.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 11:04:01 PM
I agree there are lots of scam airdrops but there were also legitimate one. What we need is just to be more cautious about it.
Activity: 99
January 25, 2018, 11:02:20 PM
Dropping is getting coins by time, which is equivalent to getting coins for free. Since it is a free coin, of course, there are some bad coins or liar, but there are a lot of good coins. Time is not that important to us, so keep adding airdrops.
Activity: 27
January 25, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
If you apply 80/20 rule, 80% airdrops are waste(Lie, Promotion, to collect personal data, shit coin etc..,) and only 20% airdrops are genuine. Finding the best and potential airdrop is bit difficult nowadays.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 10:28:33 PM
I also agree with you. Airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, Airdrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition for obtaining a number of Cryptocurrency Tokens. But nowadays most of the Airdrops are scams and we should careful. I also signed up several airdrops past 2 weeks and i got tokens only from one airdrop. So it is a waste of our time and it is not easy to get a profit out of it.
I am very sorry to hear from you this experience that you have taken the time to buy a lesson and talk about my personal opinion of airdrops. I think airdropping is a way of wasting time, we also have to exclude a great deal of false airdrop information, it takes a lot of work and little profit, which I think is not worth it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 25, 2018, 10:22:02 PM
I also agree that the airdrop nowadays is becoming a lie but there are some real coins but thier dump one so i prefer for you to go in the bounty to get more profits than waiting on the airdrop know because it is more better to work hard your profits
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 25, 2018, 10:18:37 PM
Im agree with your statement. Doing an airdrop is wasting our time. We will never know when the airdrop give the coin.but sometimes the airdrops give unvalue coin to us. Better you doing bounty then airdrops. Bounty have manager to manage it, there is spreedsheet, ico that will pay our effort in bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 25, 2018, 09:55:30 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

There is no point investing time and effort for airdrops. For several months that there have been so many airdrops freely given, only a handful ended up legit and even these legit ones are not giving away huge amount of tokens. Well, what would you expect from a free give-away? I would rather recommend you guys to focus on worthwhile bounties rather than these worthless airdrops.
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 25, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
I stopped doing airdrops now. Aside from not receiving coins at all, some of the coins are still value-less after sometime. I don't discredit a very few airdrop who has given the rewards honestly. But overall, many of these airdrops lets you promote their project with no assurance that you will be compensated for it.
Activity: 17
January 25, 2018, 09:46:15 PM
I dont get the complaints here. You get something for free (or for your personals)*. And it is up to you if you want to provide it, no one is forcing you,
and you can do background check on team to see if it's legit or not. If you join every single airdrop dont expect positive outcome from all of them.

*if they ask donation - it is not airdrop Tongue
Activity: 392
January 25, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
but we also have to blame ourselves. Many people have sent all the data without asking. and when people asked for eth, many people have sent eth. other people see that and want to make quick money. so we made it possible. almost everyone was there and wanted the fast money. but now many people know that the most airdrop scams are and are a bit more careful. and the airdrops are getting less too.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
All or 95% of these airdrops are bunches of nuisance, and yet people rush after it because of the free money, pro6 you'll likely get $5 for all your hard work in the airdrops.

But instead of wasting time and participating in airdrops, i will advice to do something more productive like being a day trader rather wasting so much time to concentrate on airdrops.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 05:11:53 AM
Most of the airdrops are deceptive, but there are also some that are very worthwhile for us to drop. In the face of deceptive airdrops, we must be vigilant, we will not participate if it involves the privacy and private key of our account.
Activity: 186
January 24, 2018, 04:52:34 AM
I agree. I tried to join 2 different airdrops and they sent something like 0.001 cent worth of coins. It wasn't even 1 coin. And second airdrop didn't even send anything, I am waiting for nothing.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 04:48:47 AM
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
January 24, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
And why do you participate in them? You expect to get a free piece of cake and with nothing to do. You are given them almost always without demanding anything in return, you are enraged when you do not get profit from it. All airdrop good for beginners. They can learn to use the wallet and stock exchanges from this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I also participated in some airdrop in the past but I only receive one airdrop out of that many airdrop that I participated. It's a waste of time as they only want your private information and sometimes your private key and donation from people before they pull an exit scam and create another airdrop to fool other people.
Activity: 316
January 24, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
Absolutely, airdrops by now are all lie's and also you some of them are scam. They need you to send fee to be eligible to airdrop but they don't really give and also they are abandoning there project. I signed airdrops from now but i only signed if i see that those project are in complete details.
Activity: 246
January 24, 2018, 03:09:10 AM
airdrop is a gift coin that takes little effort to get it, but I do not like airdrop and prefer bounty because it is more clear and profitable

I very  agree with your point of view, just like you, I prefer bounties over airdrops, before I participated in several airdrop plans,I have been fooled, and now I have been looking for bounty projects, Ineffective, I am still Preferring to win bounties through their own efforts are not willing to participate in any airdrop anymore.
Activity: 518
January 24, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
thata not true.it's free only for you no need spend money so anytime you can join the airdrops. it's a waste of time no matter how much you will try. I have a lot of airdrops and I'm making a lot of money here
Pages:
Jump to: