Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 34. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 04:07:04 PM
Unfortunately now a lot of scam projects. The main reason for this is an unstable and falling market. A lot of ICO projects can n't even collect soft cap.

good projects still manage to raise money even with such situation on the market. but I should say that there are too few good projects and it's a pity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:04:44 PM
That's the Bitter truth. some people take this Opportunity to scam others. that's why we need to make an extra effort. An effort to make a research before joining a bounty campaign. I have a friend who lost his hope from the previous Bounty he joined. the Campaign was successful, but the distribution of their tokens is still not processed. and it was two months already. so be very careful and please do a research about the campaign before you join.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:58:19 PM
I noticed that now there are very few good, honest Bounty. I also have a number of completed campaigns, but there are no payments
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 28, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
I wouldn't say there are an increasing number of scam projects, but it is clear that a significant portion of projects are failing to reach their funding requirements now, probably because the market is saturated with average projects, and the money is being sucked out by the truly stellar ones. It's probably just best to only invest in those that are backed by big names, that way your money is safer.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Yeah, the number of scam projects is unbelievable, which require extra research and patience on yours. I can recommend you a solid project, which proves itself - Cryptics platform, check it out if interested.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
June 28, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Unfortunately now a lot of scam projects. The main reason for this is an unstable and falling market. A lot of ICO projects can n't even collect soft cap.
Activity: 420
June 28, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
Yes today scam everywhere, many of them clear scam other projects dont pick ICO price when go to the exchange
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
It is now very much Bounty a scam and I do not know what causes it even I am very disappointed because a lot of Bounty scam that makes us lose following Bounty but although many are scam, I still follow the Bounty Bounty because there is also a success that makes us become wealthy
copper member
June 28, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
Fact is, soon people going to learn. People will know them when it shows up. There is time for everything and Seems like now is their time. The time will come when it will be a waste of time to them. They are the more reason the market is crashing
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 28, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
Then stop invest in scam project.  Most are so obvious it is cringe material seeing people invest in them.  Only invest in real project which takes an evening of research.  
It is funny that a lot of people keep complaining about scam projects, but they are not asking themselves how they keep being a victim of one. There is no way a project will be scam without noticing as long as the person is ready to dig up very well all that is necessary to know about the project from the team, the availability of product and ask technical questions to know if the team are actually set to work but a lot of these things are what some people take for granted and just invested in anything they feel like.
The issue with most newbie investors is that as long as it is looking good on the outside, they just want to invest and care less about what happens afterwards or will I even say they just want to keep investing in everything.

I have read someone's post before saying that in at least 10 ICOs, as long as 3 comes out well, he is fine and then I asked how about working towards letting the whole 10 come out fine? It is obvious that what most of them are looking for is to make quick bucks and care less about the future of anything and that is one gap to be filled.
June 28, 2018, 12:54:35 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
indeed today many projects are a scam and so a few weeks ago lots of altcoins are popping up and resulting in many projects that have sprung up and harmed many people because people are investing to make a profit,
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 11:54:26 PM
Really too many scam project are going on it's not easy to understand which one is real and which one is fake. Now people are saying hashcard is scam project icobench also reduce its rating from 4.5. So people who invested before this news may be lost there funds.
Activity: 124
June 26, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
I think that in general the whole idea of developing  ICOs is very good. It allows people to raise the funds to make their projects real. Unfortunately, many ICOs are used to scam people and there is no 100% way to protect yourself.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

It happens every now and then. It is inevitable you can always encounter those kinds of ICO. Too bad that there is no solutions to screen those conducting ICO to be able to find out if their are legit or not. We can't do anything about but just move on, who knows in next bounty you partake gives you a Lambo.. Keep the high spirit high and never loss hopes.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
After the launch of the project, investors begin to make deposits, the main goal for administrators is to repel the costs of creating a website and advertising, and of course to earn something from above. A good admin gives you not only to earn yourself, but also to many participants. Greedy administrator does not give a profit to any of the investors, his task is to collect money quickly, close the investment project and run the next one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
This year it is indeed less good for crypto even for ICO. But if on payment bounty I guess that it is normal to happen regarding delays or no news. If it is indeed a scam then it's already existing risk and not because of this year alone.
I think that in a short time the market will have to create some new way of fighting against scammers. Perhaps this new methodology or a new system will create the governments of our countries. And this should happen as soon as possible, because the scale of the fraud is increasing every day.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 23, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
Then stop invest in scam project.  Most are so obvious it is cringe material seeing people invest in them.  Only invest in real project which takes an evening of research.  
Yes, complaining about scam projects will not solve the issue, but knowing what to do to filter them out as investors is simply all that counts. It is just very funny that so many people today are so inexperienced and still get not to ask questions and then blame the ICO space for their losses but do not get to find out how they can detect scams.

I know some will say that is hard to do but I consider that laziness on their part. I have never been scammed in ICOs and I have invested in solid ones over the years, and the last time I checked, I have the same number of head everyone has.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

so far there's so much. so I advise you before you join a bounty. you should be questioned if it is legit because it is difficult to be tired and the time given then you will not be paid.
 so now be smart in the bounty of the bounty so you will not be able to repeat the project no longer
Activity: 95
June 23, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
You are Absolutely right! But I know AI based forecasts project. They  already have distributed the tokens for bounty (amount of 50$) And now they are preparing for ICO  rounds. Really good promising project #Cryptics . Check it. By the way there are 3 GIVEAWAYs so may be you can win a Lambo )) It's too better then just bounty TOKENs.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
It is difficult to determine whether there will be a successful project or not. And if its creators have set themselves a goal to deceive the participants, then they will do it and you will not be able to do anything about it.
Pages:
Jump to: