Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects! - page 10. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I think its not digital cryptocurrency has many project and currency like bitcoin, altcoin . In altcoin there are many project. I think some projects are genuine .Alt coin is a good currency may be most of their project is genuine.
Activity: 266
I think altcoin is alternative of bitcoin but it’s increasing rate is not so high and sustainable as bitcoin. But hope it will be improve gradually
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is not the right time to invest in icos now i think. Because market is bearish and projects do not want to lose their money. And other situation is scam projects, dont waste your money. There are many trusted and developed projects now, you can try them.
Activity: 53
IMO 2 groups of people belong to that problem: the unreliable team and those people who trust blindly and invest money in these projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is now rarely occurs when a team simply appears from unknown people who do not even know that they are a project team)))
Activity: 210
When bad times go, many people turn themselves away. And this is normal. I think the actual projects will survive. Cardano is a trusted and secure project. Its future is good so I think it will remain in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

Well it's really hard to find a good project that genuine. We all know that it comes to money people change their mind and choose to scam other instead to full develop their project. That's why we need to find great one project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Crypto cashout is another problem projects faced. Today i 've seen tweet by Ran neuner stated that he spent the morning with ICO whuch raised 30m$ with a solid roadmap,they raised funds when ETH was 1200$ and tonight they paniced and sold all eth. They have just $4m left
Activity: 94
It's a norm now.. Lots of fake projects everywhere. Only a few are dedicated to create an impact in the space. The rest are just bent on making profits and eloping.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

So which projects??
Cardano is a very good project. And I don't think you mean Ethereum, NEO, Qtum, Ark and a lot more are still in the race..
Activity: 115
well that's why we should do some research before we investing/buying some tokensale. we should now what they offer, is it promising or no and how's their roadmap planned.
Activity: 294
Frauds are available in every sector. That's why i think research and study is the main key behind success in crypto world. We should have enough knowledge to figure out good projects.
Activity: 336
There are both authentic and fake projects. Maybe Cardano is authentic but it doesn't mean that only it is authentic. I think we should take precautions about scams.
Activity: 97
This has been the case for quite some time now. A lot of ICOs have scammed people and ran away with their money and now the coins have become shitcoins. Apart from Cardano, NEO and EOS are also legit and they are also doing very good in the market.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
If it happens that way then it is a bad thing against the ico project. This will not last long, it will even end up worse for altcoin. This experience should be made for investors to be more careful in choosing the ico.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is a Fact!

from what you say, I think that is the thing that should make investors more thorough and do a lot of research in choosing the ICO that we will follow
Activity: 112
This is turning out to be quite a secne now, as alot of these ICOs scam people and take their money, so people lose everything on these wothless coins. Although some are actually, good like EOS, NEO etc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It is a Fact!

What is your specific basis that aside from Cardono the rest are unreliable by now? Maybe you don't do the research that Ethereum is the most trusted and the most reliable altcoins investments. Vitalik Buterin is not abandoning Ethereum as he make the platform to become more efficient than other Altcoins like increasing the transaction speed of up to 1 Million per seconds far greater than Cardano. Maybe you are making FUD to some Altcoins just to attract more people to invest in Cardano which is a wrong strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
especially when ICO is finished, there are lots of annoying developers who leave the project
I really hate this situation, where there is no online police ready to catch a naughty developer
we need online police or some kind of regulation so that the investments we make are really safe and easy for anyone to do
Activity: 90
Yes, you are right, I agree with you.
Most project teams this year have chosen to abandon or resell their projects after raising funds. I think this is an irresponsible performance. Their purpose is to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: