Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects! - page 8. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

You are very right because that is the reigning thing nowadays that some people will just bring themselves together and claiming to embark on an ico with the motive of scamming innocent investors. Some will even go to the extent of copying other ICO's idea in other to deceive people.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
 That's true about most altcoin projects and that goes a long way to show how shallow their products are. I believe most of them are just doing it for the potential Ethereum as well as Bitcoins they could gather from the listing of the coin. Not that they actually have something serious in mind from the start.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Hello,

Of course there are lots of team that abandonned the project after taking the money, specially on that mergin markets. Lots of exit sams with people always trying to cheat peoplend take easy money.

That's why it is very important to check and recheck the project you are investing in. Of course 0 risk is not possible but real team are easy to check and after it is more the project itself that is realistic or not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Unfortunately this is true. The market is officially awful. I don't think it's going to up for a long time. However, if the Daico's go to the market, these troubles can be overcome.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
Always do research before investing to the project because there's a lot of altcoins has a flowering whitepaper but it is too good to be true, so that, it's not good to invest on it.

BTW if you want to make profit just invest a little bit of your money on other altcoins because no one can predict when they pump or dump
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
It is only greed that makes a dev leave his project after an ICO. The thing is it is always good to be wise enough to know what to do at all time while investing in any project, do your due diligence and research on the project very well check whom they are in partnership with, and how long they have been in business.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Maybe I'm just lucky but all my projects are actively being worked on and updated on Telegram with constant updates.  Cindicator and Oyster Pearl are two examples.
Activity: 72
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

there are too many scams there and you have to be careful in investing so you don't regret later
Activity: 210
I have come across some of the abandoned projects, it is very funny that it is very difficult to locate or rectify this project that will be abandoned along the way because most of them looks real with beautiful concepts and white paper you can't help but invest. Something needs to be done about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
so sad that so many projects / icos only want money and that was it. finding a good project gets harder every day. hopefully some good and serious projects will be back on the market soon.

It is not the teams fault, it is the people who started putting large money into anything that even remotely looked like half good. Making money is not that easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You have to be always careful. Projects must be really interesting so that you can invest in them. This should be quality projects and they must work on their product. Choose good projects and invest in them. Altcoins are really good and you have to find those projects that you believe in.
D C
Activity: 55
Most alts are shit and the number 1 post in this thread is spot on. But then there are some where there is a constant improvement in the project and something big might come out. For example check CargoX (CXO) if you still did nt hear about it. Very underrated project IMO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think before you say anything that is confusing to investors on this forum, you need specific evidence to convince you. You said alt team abandoned their project and I found this to be incorrect. All altcoins, as well as potential projects on the market, are running smoothly and there are no signs of lethargy.
Activity: 28
For sure a huge problem in the space. That's why our project (KryptoPal.io) actually built our beta before even  doing the ICO which starts today.

The best way to see if a project is real is simple: have they built anything? Real startups know that you don't even attempt to raise funds without an MVP.

If someone builds something you should see what the project is about. Instead of investing, do more research.
Activity: 49
For sure a huge problem in the space. That's why our project (KryptoPal.io) actually built our beta before even  doing the ICO which starts today.

The best way to see if a project is real is simple: have they built anything? Real startups know that you don't even attempt to raise funds without an MVP.

Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
You must be joking if you think that the only project legitimate in the Crypto market is Cardano. Have you heard about Ethereum, IOTA or many such projects. I'm pretty sure you are going to end up regretting your decision few months down the line of only investing in one currency.
i totally agree with you . some people get very biased towards certain projects and think it's the only legitimate one , this kind of attitude make them ignore many GEMS and then regretting not investing.
i do too know that alts teams are becoming more greedy everyday and once they realize they already have spent most of the money on their leisure , they will just leave the project and go.
Activity: 700
it's true because there are many fraudulent projects and many of them left it failed to invest, there we have to be careful in investing ETH and BTC if there are signs of fraud avoid avoiding it, look for other projects that are better and better.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

LOL, what does Cardano have except a whitepaper? Only ETH is genuine but unfortunately it's centralized.

Here's a kind of life circle of a project: Colorful whitepaper + roadmap --> ICO --> listing --> good news, partnership --> test net --> mainnet --> abandoned.

Is it just me or is this deliberate spreading of fear in an attempt to generate sales for one particular coin? Why else would a guy make such an aggressive claim against everything else out on the market?

I find it hard to believe that every ICO is a scam but somehow there is a multiplicity of coins that have been going strong for years now. What did they do if they still have the money of their initial investors?

But we are facing some rough waves and there will be some pretty hard tests of confidence going on. It will shake the market a bit and some people will lose their marbles, but such is the case with markets like this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
You must be joking if you think that the only project legitimate in the Crypto market is Cardano. Have you heard about Ethereum, IOTA or many such projects. I'm pretty sure you are going to end up regretting your decision few months down the line of only investing in one currency.
Activity: 15
It always constitutes a good idea to check the existence of postal adresses, corporate registries and also the legitimacy of team credentials such as LinkedIn profiles (which might be faked as well)
Pages:
Jump to: