Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects! - page 5. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
It's because they are lacks of supporters or investors so they decide to leave without mark. But in some cases, they abandon the project because they are really wanted to scam you guys.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
Yes, indeed, many projects during the ICO declare that the fees were good, but then the project remains unchanged for a long time. After receiving our money, the developers forget about their promises and use them for their own purposes. We should try to recognize such scams in advance and warn each other.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Before investing in a project, you should take it seriously. Analysis of the idea of the project, the possibility of its implementation, the professionalism of the team, partners, maintenance of social networks and the interest of the community, will give you the necessary information on the basis of which you will make the right decision.
Helpful for people who's still positive that some ico's that will bring out can have a good future ahead, unlike those who are already exist but no
updates or progress that happen, some developers who abandoned their projects are just around and tying up with other people who also start
another project without real plans, those professionals can deceive investors who are not good in investigating project first.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
There are alot of scams and that is the worst thing that has happened with cryptocurrencies. The scams are very easy and just need a little work and then they runaway with your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I think it is not necessary to react emotionally to failures or deception on the part of projects. Everyone who begins to get involved in cryptocurrency and looking for ways to earn understands that this is a huge risk and in order not to fail, you need to risk only the amount that you do not mind losing. But in order to minimize the number of such projects, it is necessary to analyze them carefully.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

We can count the ratio at 3 out of ten, there is still a good project, but it's hard to decipher some projects looks good on paper only to find that they cannot live up to the expectation of the investors and followers their lifespan is only 3 to 5 months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Some of them not left alts, but they have like 1 marketing manager answering messages in telegram and posting updates, but truth is that team has gone with money or just sitting patiently waiting for bull run!
Activity: 434
Most likely, they are not abandoning their projects, but initially planned to reach some stage in order to raise as many funds as possible and shut down the shop!
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
Before investing in a project, you should take it seriously. Analysis of the idea of the project, the possibility of its implementation, the professionalism of the team, partners, maintenance of social networks and the interest of the community, will give you the necessary information on the basis of which you will make the right decision.
Activity: 428
Merit: 100
Usually such projects are easy to find, they do not have a large capitalization and are outside the top-100 projects. If you run the risk of investing in little-known coins, then you must either be very well versed in the project and have insider information, or you are taking an unjustified risk.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It is really awful to see that a lot of money being lost through ico scams.
I would also be cheated on and was not paid for a bounty.
Therefore, i trust only an ico team, which can already show something.
copper member
Activity: 294
Some scam project after they get a millions on their Pre Sale they will disappear  Cheesy I have encounter that too in my bounties
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This is unfortunately a true fact. I have conducted numerous bounties over the course of 2017 and 2018. In 2018 most of them have scammed and have not paid me out. Also the rest that did pay out, their tokens are worthless because they never were put on an exchange after launch so they still also technically scammed. I think like only 10% of the projects paid me out and most of those tokens were barely worth anything. Only one project paid me like 400 USD worth of tokens in the whole of 2018. I can say that in 2018 I could barley pay my internet cost from the jobs I was doing in that year. I do hope now in 2019 that I will get paid for my work and actually make some sort of living, although am also looking for a full time job right now until the market turns for the better and there are less ICO scams around.
Activity: 350
There are a lot of such projects and I don’t understand what surprises you, just the organizers of such projects collect money and disappear!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I remembered when I joined crypto train back in 2017 most of the coins I invested in are dead or abandoned already ,I learned and I got better in choosing any project wisely
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Many fail because of lack of experience or poor preparation but some do not even plan to develop the project and just want to take our money. Anyway I know many projects that trying hard to develop.
copper member
Activity: 362
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

Yes, many ICO projects have scam behavior, and only a small number of projects are actually doing things.

Since the market of bitcoin was started to dropped many ICO's projects were get affeted. They were stock that never been put on any exchanges it seems they going to scam us, especially for those who invest big on it.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
It is a Fact!

Yes, many ICO projects have scam behavior, and only a small number of projects are actually doing things.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
It is a Fact!

I think you are quite correct, this is the really of the whole cryptocurrency space, many crypto projects are abandoned projects just occupying the crypto space,nothing is done to improve on it. It's a sad situation.
Yes, very few of this crypto project are really genuine projects, most team out there are for real scam, after collecting money from investors, they disappear and never held anything about the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It is a Fact!

What makes you think that another project is just a fake project, do you have some kind of prove about it, or you just tried to attract people to purchase Cardano so you have the chance of taking profit?
Pages:
Jump to: