Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects! - page 9. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I have realized there are bunches of ICO teams that are here to raise fund and run with investors money thereby abandoning the project without developing the roadmap hence the coin is worthless if at all they get to distribute the tokens to the investors.... One need to be extremely careful which project to support

I've already noticed that too and i have to say that i do not like it at all. really a shame that so many promising projects are just scam. you really have to be very careful and even then it is not certain that the project is not scam after all.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
I have realized there are bunches of ICO teams that are here to raise fund and run with investors money thereby abandoning the project without developing the roadmap hence the coin is worthless if at all they get to distribute the tokens to the investors.... One need to be extremely careful which project to support
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Well it is worthy to know that most project does not require blockchain and most project doesn't require millions of dollars to be developed, most project teams have collected massive money from the crowd, then use some little part of the money to hire some developers and they have moved on enjoying the funds been collected from the crowd.
Activity: 166
I think we are to blame for the development and improvement of the scammers because in these topics we give them advice and answers to their questions and that they put focus and trick us if you did not write these topics and questions How to find the scammers and do not get on their bait them will be less,
Activity: 658
Nowadays, we should be aware of ICO because there are so many scams involved. It is important to research and learn about the ICOs and limit participation in bounties because efforts will be wates when you are simply deceiving by them.
Activity: 22
Because have many fake team and scam projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

Many teams joined the arena on the good times with good community support at the time, but now there is very little interest in micro coins due to the many exit scams. You can´t blame them.
Activity: 238
When a thing get success then duplicate also comes in market. You should have eye and knowledge of good one. Your gone money can't back. But if you choose good one and your luck is with you. Then you can cover the loss.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

There is always scam among any projects. Do a better research before getting an investments into projects like this. Sad to see how prople are coming with some idea and abondening it quickly.
Activity: 22
At the end of the day it really depends whether a project has intrinsic value. To find out, you can't leave a single stone un-turned which means you absolutely have to make sure that the project you invest in is not just some vaporware after its launch...

2018 projects like Menlo One are barely noticed around here, but I am convinced that it will soon gain mass adoption and could even possibly not drop in price after its token sale. Here's the interview that got me convinced featuring Menlo One's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
It is a Fact!

Yeah for the new investor to ICO, we have to really know and do a long research before investing because many ICO teams just need a shor profit and don'e have ambition with their project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
That's why I don't trust ICO right now especially those who make yheir cpins to attract investors, they are good at first but after the ICO. They are all selling their tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes, it is very true. I am also experience same problem when doing bounty hunting. Many ICO projects which I have joined as a bounty hunter are scam projects and they abandoned the project after collecting some money from investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It is a Fact!

Unfortunately, this is a fact. There are a large number of projects that simply stop after collecting ICO money. For this reason, governments are so against ICO projects and are trying to stop them for all sorts of reasons.
Activity: 350
I really don't get updates regarding these topic from the valid sources but yes if they decided to abounded their project then their must be some internal issues are involved here, if you have good project then you don't have to worry about all of these
Activity: 126
Yes, this is the most challenging thing to decide whether we are investing in a project which will be ultimately developed for the better earnings. Currently, the scenario is getting really weird day by day about the trust issue. The Scams need to be controlled otherwise in near future nobody will invest in them.
Activity: 7
#genuine_project #It_is_a_Fact!
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
many people investing  money, Good luck if you believe your project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You're right, most altcoins make unilateral resignations, the cancellations they do have hurt many investors, many people lose money, fraud in this way is very neat and structural, it's very dangerous to let altco like this continue in crypto.
Many coins could not simply evolve due to the human factor, namely the insolvent teams, which should give support to the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
75%  of the projects involving cryptocurrencies don't last more than 1 year, says bloomberg.

Enjoy this huge crash. 95% of all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 77
A lot of ICO projects that gave out their ALT tokens have become a joke right now due to the current market situation circulating the altcoins and the loss of trust among the investors. But there are few ALTs who are still holding their grounds right now like, Zilliqa, EOS and NEO. Not sure how they will be able to survive though.
Pages:
Jump to: