Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects! - page 3. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I think you just made some bad investments if you say it turned out they are scammers and run with your funds so always be one step ahead of the ICO's and think what can go wrong with that certain project and if the risk are too high for you to embrace it...
most importantly choosing the best project is always be the first decision while choosing a project if the starting was not good day ending was also be like that that's why many people leave the projects in the middle stage because the project is not a valuable then only people don't want to do get out from scam projects are useless projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
because many projects that raised money for ico today cannot continue financing after a strong market decline
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
I think you just made some bad investments if you say it turned out they are scammers and run with your funds so always be one step ahead of the ICO's and think what can go wrong with that certain project and if the risk are too high for you to embrace it...
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Which plannet have you been in? Some can't just stop amazing me here...you mean even BNB has abandoned it's project? Man, you have along way to go and you really have alot to read
New users of cryptocurrency apparently or can not read, or wishful thinking. Of course there is a sense in the title of the topic, when teams do not support their altcoin today. But this does not apply to those projects that have good prospects and shows good results, even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Which plannet have you been in? Some can't just stop amazing me here...you mean even BNB has abandoned it's project? Man, you have along way to go and you really have alot to read
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Not only Cardano , but basically you are right : most ICO's are scam . I'd say that nowadays 90% of projects are scammers or just have weak project and business plan , and thus will fail in nearest future . This will cause their investors to lose all the money invested in such a project . Now, investing in new projects should be approached very carefully, looking for teams with an impeccable reputation that you can fully trust.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

I agree that most of the ICO is a scam, but why are you so sure only in Cardano?There is also NEO, ethereum and other projects that have already shown themselves somehow.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The smart thing to is check out the social media presence and the github activity.

But ONLY rate the social media content that has a direct input to the viewer from the developing team.

Less importantly, but still a factor, (remember Bitconnect?) - check to see of it has a big or growing community. Tron has this, but might have Frankenstein coding.

So, on this basis, you have to rate Cardano very highly.

Neo apparently very active on github, etc... (I'm not intersted in Neo, but you have to respect proof of technical development)

Code reviews? Well, Grin got a great code review recently, so I'm looking into it.

Good luck to you all Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

Not only Cardano, there are many good projects whose teams continue development even now, when the market is totally abandoned. But, yeah, most of the projects, especially the small ones, couldn't withstand this dump and simply died.
Activity: 462
Exactly! But do you know about reasons of that? From my point of view it is greedy. To run a good service you don't need a lot of money, really!
Just make MVP and spread about your product!
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
This in itself is a different type of scam because some scammers have short term goals soon they run away with the money as soon as possible which calls a lot of attention, but some scammers are more strategic.
 they hype project for a while and when the projects tokens keep doing bad on exchanges then they dump all  development and just keep giving investors and the community fake news until no no nobody pays attention to them anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
These market conditions are negatively affecting many projects and some appear to be abandoned. But I am convinced that the projects that will survive this bearish market, will be able to give a lot of satisfaction in terms of investment.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
The market condition really affects everyone so maybe some team members has left the project because they don't have enough funds to sustain development for the project and they want to bankrupt their self.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
The bearish nature of the market has been hard on almost everyone involved in the industry. This has meant that several projects have had to shut down or been shifted to accommodate for when normalcy returns. Only the relatively stable projects that were already solid before the downward trend started have kept afloat. Others who couldn't raise reasonable funds from token sales and funding have had to fold up. This is understandable in most cases, hopefully things get back up to speed soonest.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Yeah, I think it all due to the current market condition. It's not favorable for most project so most new project are halting and rescheduling their activities everyday. 
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is a Fact!

Well, what do you want? You see what the market is now. Downtrend almost a year. Projects need funds for development, and in such a market they only have losses. So it remains only to drop everything and leave. Sad, of course, but it is a fact.
But, it is definitely not fair to play with others money. They must have planned for everything including how to stand against unexpected market fluctuations. Neither bitcoin nor ethereum had reached the zero value, they are valuing something till today. If they have planned all the things properly then they would have been able to lead their projects based on the market market value of bitcoins or ethereum.

They just want some reason to run away from their commitments and with our money. Unfortunately, I do see many people are easily accepting this types of scam like it is a fact of down market. But, it should not be in actual. A project must run even in hard time to achieve its goal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
It is a Fact!

Well, what do you want? You see what the market is now. Downtrend almost a year. Projects need funds for development, and in such a market they only have losses. So it remains only to drop everything and leave. Sad, of course, but it is a fact.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It's no secret that there are a lot of scammers on the cryptocurrency market and they all want to get money by deception, but you should not exaggerate and say that only a cardano is a genuine project among all existing ones, because there are other projects that in spite of the negative market situation, continue to develop and improve technologies.
Activity: 490
The author of the topic is a fierce supporter of the cardano project. He believes that only this one project can be called real. However, apart from this project, there are a huge number of other equally successful and reputable projects that are also quite good. Recently, by the way, I read rather unflattering reviews about the organizer of the Cardano project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
rather than making innovations at this time a new project is like just wanting to make money from investors. many projects were released but abandoned and even scam from the start. it's better to focus on old coins, than to think of a new project that is all shit.
Pages:
Jump to: