Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects! - page 7. (Read 979 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
yes you are right but not all altcoin founders left their projects, there are still some other altcoins who are still managing their projects and want to make their projects very useful for the people.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

This is currently the albatross of the crypto space some of them are just after investors money then list on some exchange then tank the value of the token later
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Well majority of their project aren`t developed because they lack of funds and support from investors so they cant upgrade well, and one factor of this is their are lots of ICO right now so the investors well be divided unlike past years that there are only few projects commencing.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Yes, most projects just go with the tide. In my opinion, no matter what kind of development a startup wants to make, at least it needs to keep itself alive. Even if it fails, investors will not complain. But now the opposite is true.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Interesting, why you mentioned cardano specifically!

Anyway, there are many projects which are still in existence along with their team members around the project 24x7.

I agree that there are many projects which has turned out to be scammers but that doesnt mean that every project that comes out is scam one. Its not true. This shodulnt be mixed with each project because many projects does have team with great skills and ready to take it to the moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
And it seems to me that now is just a great period to understand what the project is. Since really working projects continue to work, and every skam stopped.
Activity: 88
Of course it always happened because they just want to earn money and then abandon at some point exchange most also check the coin they list in order to prevent other investors getting scam because of dump and run projects
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

Its been like this since before, you need to learn do research more on the project and teams before investing into ALT. You can never tell if they will continue to build their said project unless you know that the team are really into it and not fakes. Research is the key to everything especially in crypto world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
A lot of project are backing down because of the market, no investors coming in and btc going down will pull all altcoins with it. A lot of ICO also try to pursue their project and did not even reached their softcap so there will be no funds to continue developing the project.
Activity: 434
No, it's not that, the Alt teams didn't really abandon their projects. It's just that the market condition is not really good apparently and is unstable which has caused harm to the coins a lot. And they are trying to recover it, certainly, it'd take some time.
Activity: 84
Ahaha, I really like your attitude, of the top 20 biggest projects in the crypto industry, you can only find a couple of projects that are not fraudulent.
Activity: 50
I believe all coins I follow is genuine. Very active and developments proves it. I use to have few coins which I traded before and now they gone. Sometimes it was made on purpose, so called pump and dumps. But some left because they lost faith at current market it's easy to lose Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
there is iota of truth about this and we may witness more project being abandoned and many turning to scam however, I still believe some great project with solid background in term of experience in their proposed project will still triumph. It might seem difficult but many people are still investing in cryptocurrency and nobody know what the future hold for the technology. crypto is facing alot of challenges especially this year and it has affected all crypto related activities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This happens often. Projects cease to be of interest to people. People have money, and money creates other interests. You can always organize a new project if it looks more profitable than the support of the old one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
On the issue of scams everywhere, I think it's high time, something is done to this effect. Some many innocent souls have been duped of their hard earned money believing that with investment in crypto, they can secure their future, rather than spending their all now.

I can even say this scam projects everywhere is playing a great role negatively in the bearish market situation we are currently undergoing in the bounty world. Imagine someone duped of his/her money while trying to invest in crypto will definitely run from it and also tell bad of it to others. Hence, a resultant effect of our low transactions volume.
Activity: 90
The alts that have been abandoned by their own teams never really had the potential to grow to be honest. Those were just scamcoins and shitcoins that were used to steal people's money. However, there are still few good ICO alts avaialbe on the market that are doing good like: Tether, Zcash and EOS.
Activity: 31
The vital parts of projects that investors don't really pay attention to but which they should is the roadmap. Roadmaps of projects are vital and I like projects with an already working prototype and who's mainnet release will not be so far off because it is hard to track the progress of projects with too spacious Roadmaps this causes complacency and a lot of projects dump their project after a bad run in the market. And the tokens become obsolete.
Activity: 182
I heard about the Cardano also. Most of the people are telling about this. I think this is the only project which is original. You can get the details from the link given below: https://www.cardano.org/en/home
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
That is becoming a tradition lately whereby almost all ICO teams abandoning the project after raking in millions of dollars from unsuspecting investors without the intention of implementing the project because they never intended to and that's alarming and hurts badly, I hope there will be a regulations that protect investors
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
you understood that this is not real money, that many people in this industry will turn out to be scammers. This can be discussed for a very long time, but you must decide for yourself whether you believe in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: