Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH - page 10. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 13, 2018, 07:44:40 PM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

Sure, as ETH is pretty important since so many projects are on ERC20. The last discussions as noticed been about ETH going to 0 etc, what those people do say now when it went up roughly 20% in one day.
BTC is much discussed also. However, what will you say if ETH Sharding will beat Bitcoin Lightning one day? I guess they will be quite competitors and ETH might be a winner here, as they are trying to connect all the different blockchains, do you think they will succeed? BTC will be left as a king, gold king.
According to the ICO launches on ERC20, sure, but Asian's can be using NEO more often.. but anyways, it's hard to believe it will be bigger than ERC20
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
September 13, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
At the end of the day bitcoin and ethereum ''control'' most of the other coins, although ethereum is controlled by bitcoin as well. Ethereum tokens always have an ETH pair so the price of ethereum will influence a lot of tokens. I guess we shouldn't call ethereum an alt coin anymore.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 13, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

Of course, it will not die just like that projects coming from ICO are selling their eth but this does not mean that they have lost their trust to eth and there are  still a lot of ICO being launch daily and many more in the planning stage, there is still no alternative for Ethereum right now, but many are positioning to be the next eth.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:35:29 PM
ofc eth is the main alt coin and the huge part of the market depends on it. I agree that eth will survive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 07:32:43 PM
It is true that most altcoins discussions are about ethereum these days and I think that is mainly because Ethereum is the number-one altcoin out there, it is also the number one blockchain for development of other cryptocurrencies as well as the most popular market pair for alternate currencies when all these factors are considered it is only by default that people talk more about ethereum than any other crypto bitcoin included.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:34:05 AM
If Vitalik Buterin does not drop his hands, then Etherium will continue to exist and grow in price!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:20:15 AM
The crypto market is very depressed. What more do you need to lose? Waiting for my personal opinion. I have nothing but waiting to do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
This is just a prove of ETH popularity. Most of the talks this mid year are about the drop price and people are concerning about it. Since ETH hit the highest peak last yesr it never rise again and fall harder than any crypto coin.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
September 12, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

For the past two years most of the altcoins discussions were about ETH as the price increased and it was going to overtake BTC. Now that the value is going down of course there are a lot of talks. There are still more than 3 million Ethers in ICOs' bags I think the price is going down more as they sell them for their expenses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: